...why, though?

It's not even remotely related to "bath salts"
It's fun

dub dub dubs

how the mother fuck did you get that?

don't people die from things like this

Wew

OP is taking nigger drugs, go back to taking flakka

Yeah, if they're irresponsible. People die from Tylenol and Advil poisoning too.
$150/g is expensive for a so called "nigger drug"
What the hell is flakka

>2017
>using opiods
It's like you want die and traumatize your family on purpose

Fuck off

lol yea but with this shit you only need one and your dead and it absorbs through your skin so you could accidentally take far more than you should

fkn moron people die from too much anything

Wtf is that

why should i fuck off, you're going to fuck off yourself

It's not fentanyl, you dumb shit.

>thinks everyone who died from fentanyl knew what it was
maybe not this time

It's not street heroin, it's u-47700. Zero risk of it being cut with fentanyl. I get it from a reliable source and it's synthesized in my home country.

its probably krokadil you fucking yuropoor

Lmao

do better than that, nigger. That shit's banned as a motherfucker. I want some

Not banned where I'm from :^) maybe you can find it on the deep web

Bump # 6
Is everyone itt sober or what

>uses darknet market
>dealer has some good reviews
>nothing has ever gone wrong on darknet markets with well rated sellers
Honestly, you are doing the world a favor, please seek out opiods at every opportunity

dozens of them daily
people really are too stupid for this earth
but alas, stupid people continue to create more stupid people

I didn't get this off the deep web you stupid cunt. How about you take your bitch attitude somewhere else and kill yourself. How fucking stupid and brainwashed are you that you really think all opioids = instant death? Fucking ignorant piece of shit

Ahhh that makes a lot of sense. I just saw your reply about it being made in your homecountry, so my bad.

So how's that shit feel vs other opiates? I've read about it, but never had a first hand report

>all opioids = instant death
No I don't think that. It's the addiction to opiods that eventually lands you in the casket.

Also I just got told to kill myself by someone who is killing themself. lolololol!

Feels similar to oxycodone but way shorter legs. It's nice though, and I like the short duration because I can still function later and it leaves my system faster. I prefer it over hydro.

Do you consider someone who drinks a few beers on the weekend to be poisoning themself too? That's how stupid your logic is, idiot.

Flakka is the ultimate nigger drug, even KFC and crack don't compare

lol'd
What is it

youtu.be/BMJMujPoa4Y

it's inhaling shit fumes from shit that was exposed to the sun for hours, wish I was kidding

I thought that was Jenkem lmfao

Well apparantly that's Jenkem and I'm an idiot

yes clearly I am the idiot, with all these 22 year old alcoholics dying daily overwhelming morgues and emergency services

Quads speaks truth but you mean Jen kem not flakka

Hey OP, why don't you actually do something cool with your life and tell us how we can get some. You said you ordered that shit online.

Which website?

yeah noticed I was wrong right after googling "gas shit drug"

You're thinking of Jenkem. And it's fermented shit AND piss.

Giving you my source is "doing something cool" with my life? No thanks, find it yourself bitch.

Oxycodone is a gift from God. I have legitimate pain and it makes it tolerable, plus I feel great and have clearer thinking and the energy to do things.

What about tolerance though? I've heard from multiple people that it builds up quickly, what has been your experience?

yea you dumb

lol pls ssend me to space

So deep web

Nice argument there, fuckface. You're ignorant and stupid.
If you can't find it on the surface web

What site you rocking?

You don't know much about black people do you? They won't think twice to drop thousands of dollars on useless shit/drugs like this in a month, but can't pay rent for their hellhole.

I've been taking them for 6 years. I can tell you that you do indeed build a tolerance fairly quickly, however you need to be smart about it. Every 2 weeks I titrate down to a bare minimum, sometimes I'll even go a day without taking any. If you take a shit load upfront, you're going to regret it later on. Slow and steady increases in dosages is ideal.

What kind of fucking retard pays $150 for a gram of opioid powder when you can get a gram of heroin for half the price? I get theres a novelty in the fact that its technically legal but fuck man thats a waste if money.

Hey guy! I just seen you doing an illegal drug. I'm calling the police!

>woah guy please dont. It's totally safe and from a trusted source

Oh shit fella. It's safe and from a trusted source? Hell why not

>op is an actual nigger poor fag who thinks his heroin is safe. Stupid nigger

Your generalizations are stupid. Saying it's a nigger drug implies that it's some dirt cheap shit that only fiends in the ghetto buy.

youtu.be/P8rA4gBEUbw

dumbass

Thanks for the reply. That seems like a smart way to keep the tolerance under control, but it takes some will power that not everyone has I guess.

Isn't welfare beautiful?

>drugs are bad
>lololol

I dont think you belong here little tumblrina, i think your lost

Because I don't use heroin and I'd rather not gamble with my life and get a bad batch, you fucking idiot. Clearly you're retarded if you think buying street dope is better than this. I'm not a junkie who uses daily either, I can afford to use u47. Reliable source, consistent quality and a nice high is worth the price.

Can you fucking read? It's legal by the way, you fucking cunt. Nice b8

justed smoked a joint

>you sure on this OP?
I knew a bunch of people which took chemical research, and the longterm side effects are terribel, they got really retarded in less then 6 months (didnt use it all over the time)

I've been through every possible scenario as far as Oxy is concerned. It's hell on earth when you go through withdrawals. Always have some saved back for emergencys.

I wouldn't know. Free money would be nice though. Have you applied for disability checks for your autism?

this OP will be dribbling and drooling soon enough

Currently freebasing fent gel. Woot.

What are some other RCs similar to opiates/opiods? Fentalogs? Can anyone recommend anything?

who has a good darknet site? Asking for a friend...

What'd they use? Probably RC psychedelics. I heard of someone that jumped off a bridge after using 4-aco-dmt.

Stfu you addict

Fuck off

>you
Came to Sup Forums to brag cause nobody in the real world can stand you, huh?

I bet you think weekend drinkers are alcoholics too. Fuck off and hang uourself you retarded piece of shit. Maybe your junkie whore mother was a fiend but that doesn't mean everyone else who uses opiates are too

4-aco is completely safe. They must have taken waaayyy too much and / or had mental problems to begin with. psychedelics don't "make" people do things like that.

You are like a little baby. You will not live long enough to do as much drugs as I have.

Lmfao
What the fuck do you think I'm bragging about? This was originally a drug thread before fucking dumbasses like you derailed it. How about you fuck off if you don't like it, you stupid whore

What about that dude in Amsterdam that cut up his dog with a pair of scissors while tripping on gooms?

Flunitrazolam

Why do you care about all this? People claim that smoking, drugs and alcohol are costing countrys too much, yet no fucker seems to take into account the amount of money that governments make off alcohol and tobacco.

tl;dr People have the right to take whatever they like so long as they fully accept the consequences of doing so.

EDgy

Who has a good marketplace?

Sorry Mr. Cool guy. Please don't tell the other kids at school I'm such a square.

This
Looks like some people are triggered because their junkie stepdad beats the shit out of them. People should mind their own fucking business

Kekt. You got that druggie good

Psilocybin

Nice reaction gifs you fucking autist.

I've been smoking genital warts all day the high is fucking amazing bro.

its not darknet. its all legal

I wonder if he has anyone left in his life that will find his body quickly, or if he will rot in his apartment until his neighbors smell him.

>the undercover cop asks for a lead

Was that supposed to be funny? This site really is a fucking autism containment board.

Looks like a fucking swine, is that your mom?

I'm not the guy you responded to, but I can tell you this. I work as a bouncer for a popular bar/nightclub. We have our resident alcoholics that come in daily, they drink a lot over the course of the day. The weekend crowd however get absolutely fucking destroyed and cause a shit load of problems. I view this binge drinking as a more acute alcoholism and more destructive.

Currently it's an addict containment board. For people like you

Ouch. What a zinger.