This is just a friendly reminder that freestyle skiing is dangerous

This is just a friendly reminder that freestyle skiing is dangerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQWBpHnDmUJ/
youtube.com/watch?v=20F5RV7AL7s
instagram.com/p/BHcMDoihF53/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She'd be so fucked if I tried to rape her, like bitch where you gonna go lmao, gonna cold war on that ass you pinko cunt.

shit man I thought this was going to be sexy and had already started fapping, absolute boner massacre

>He doesn't get hard to the thought of cripples trying to escape his lustful rampage
Gay desu

>it's a Norwegian cripple fetishist thread

>onna cold war on that ass you pinko cunt.
What did you mean by this?

All of us can end up like this, all it takes is a bit of bad luck. That's why I dont like making fun of crippled people.

I'd say that surviving on a diet of Guinea pigs and cum is a disability in it's own rite desu.

I agree, plus I'm not an edgelord so that helps
Trips confirm

Apologize.

DELETE THIS
I apologize for believing Matt Ryan wouldn't fall apart on an easy guaranteed field goal drive

What's her injury?

nice vpn

B T F O

Pregnancy as soon as I get to her

too much ass

Fracture of the 12th thoracic vertebrae (T12). It's the one just above the lumbar region.

That webm is pretty fucking cold even for Sup Forums.

wtf is wrong with you m9? I just got harder

>Komissarova was due to compete at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.[1] However, while training at the Rosa Khutor Extreme Park[5] on the ski cross course on 15 February 2014, she suffered a spinal cord injury with a fracture and dislocation of the twelfth thoracic vertebra

>On 16 February 2014, the day after the incident, Komissarova was moved to a Munich hospital where she underwent further surgery on 17 February.[9][10] Komissarova said in an Instagram update at the end of February that she was paralyzed from the waist and down

>She hopes to recover, saying "some day I will definitely be on my feet again".

>However, on 5 March, the opinion of her doctors was published stating she would never fully recover

LMAO

you have truly shocked us with how little you care

I was just looking up the Athlete on wikipedia and that part made me laugh. Sorry you have thin skin, m8

To be honest, the webm does show that she has some degree of control over her legs. That's better than nothing.

whatever you say edgelord

I've seen a girl who couldn't move her legs have sex on webcam before. Was pretty disgusting because she had some white spots on her genitals

What's worse, being paralyzed or having a flat ass?

I remember when I thought laughing at people's misfortune and disabilities made me different from all the sheeple who are indoctrinated into having fake feelings, that it made me cool. Actually, it just makes you kind of a cunt.

Basically, Sup Forums "culture" is for edgy 16 year olds who don't gel well with their peers.

Aww, some people ITT got their feelings hurt

SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN

>t. Agent Orange baby with napalm burns

This is a cripple? I thought she was just doing a funny muscle trick that made her ass look smaller.

Nigga that's why I dont like going outside

holy kek

This makes me fucking sad. Why do top notch pussy risk their health in this way? Just fucking stop it and be happy with being hot pussy ffs. Women sports is a joke anyways. Hot women are supposed to get cokc in their pussy and that's all.

I have to agree. This shit is just wrong.

For once a girl with enough ass for Ireland and they are no where to be seen

now that's funny

Looks like someone else was faster.

instagram.com/p/BQWBpHnDmUJ/

>instagram.com/p/BQWBpHnDmUJ/

Shes lucky she's a woman or she would of died alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=20F5RV7AL7s

>Sorry you have thin skin
the very definition of a try hard kid

If you set this webm to a Migos song she fuckin gettin down.

>would of
Are you clinically retarded, illiterate or just Irish?

t. 14 years old

true, you outgrow it.

giving you my power para-fu ヾ(^-^)ノ

Why? Not being edgy or anything, she can't walk and she probably has to waste time on massaging her useless legs, but it really isn't the end of the world. It's not cancer, Her brain's still intact, she can still be very functional, she just can't run.
She's still good looking. Her arms look really lickable.

It's not cold to have to look at disabled people, it's just reality. She's just trying to position herself on her towel properly

>On 16 February 2014, the day after the incident, Komissarova was moved to a Munich hospital where she underwent further surgery on 17 February
We are the last competent people on earth apparently.

yeah you did a real good job

You're a freak but I still like you man

looks like me after 4 ciders at my sister's wedding

RIGHT GUYS?

thanks

"hmm, yeah, you're making some good points, sound like a nice enough guy...."

>Her arms look really lickable.

oh FFS

rooooooo stupid mod

what was in the OP

you don't want to know, mate

a webm of a disabled chick trying to adjust a towel she is lying on