Messi would score no more than 10 goals a season in the premier league

Messi would score no more than 10 goals a season in the premier league.

Don't believe me? Let me explain using cold hard facts:

Ronaldo scored 84 goals in 196 games for Manchester United (0.42 per game). Meanwhile, in Spain, he's scored 270 in 247 for Madrid (1.09 per game).
1.09 divided by 0.42 = 2.59. So basically every premier league goal is worth 2.59 La Liga goals.

Last season Messi scored 26 goals in La Liga. If you divide using the maths shown above, this would equate to 10.03 goals in the premier league.

So Messi would be a 10 goal a season player in the premier league.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You also have to factor in that Ronaldo is better

Ronaldo was a kid for a lot of those games, and wasn't the focal point of United's attack in his first few years. Madrid Ronaldo would wipe the floor with the PL and so would Messi.

>Messi would score no more than 10 goals a season in the premier league.
>this would equate to 10.03 goals in the premier league.

10.03 is more than 10.

Messi would destroy the eplel. If Diego Costa, Aguero, Alexis and other La Liga reject can do it, what would stop the GOAT? A rainy night in Stoke?!

>what are discrete numbers
>Finland

Those players have experienced different teams and different leagues. Messi is a Barca babby, he would be utterly lost outside of his little comfort zone which he's been in since he was like 7 years old.

this

ronaldo conquered the two best soccer leagues in the world

messi was too scared to leave his comfort zone

also factor in the fact that theres no epl team that consistently dominates the epl as well as real madrid and barcelona dominate la liga.

There's a reason Messi hasn't scored against Chelsea in 12 games he's played against them.

The tactual nous of PL teams is on another level.

>Arse
>United
>City

daily reminder ronaldo has only scored once against chelsea.

remind me again how many Ballon d'ors the PL has made?

4, since Goatnaldo was made into the footballer he is there and therefore the PL can be attributed for his success

portugal always sucking british cock
never change

really can't argue with those facts op

>neither Messi nor Ronaldo are playing at a GOAT level anymore

It hurts lads

>Diego Costa, Aguero
>La Liga rejects

He's not exactly wrong though.

>el castellANO
Kek

>Ronaldo was a kid for a lot of those games
This. Only his last 3 seasons in the PL are meaningful.

If that shitter Aguero can score 20 per season Messi wouldnt score less than 40

>PL
>tactical nous
We just run around and shir.

I'm catalan

Even worse

why

remember when michu score 18 goals in a season

The tactical nous of Chelsea is on another level. Theyre the only team that doesnt shit the bed in Europe in the last 10 years.

Wait for next year. BASED Conte will 3-4-3 THE FUCK out of them.

feels bad that mou fucked last season up so badly

conte could've won the league and CL in his first season

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico, Athletic, Villarreal and Sevilla could win the Premier League. And Celta would end up higher than Arsenal and Liverpool. Prove me wrong.

Aguero was scoring 20 per season in La Liga though, and he wasn't even in his prime yet

>lepl
>competitive

you're spanish mate.

>adding super cups and incontinental cups

adorable

And this is how OP's already retarded, counter-factual, mathematicaly faulty, and biased premise, gets utterly trashed:

>Messi would score no more than 12 goals a season in LA LIGA
>
>Don't believe me? Let me explain using ''''''''''''''cold hard facts'''''''''''''':
>
>Messi scored 54 goals in 109 games for Barcelona [2003/04 to 2008/09] (0.49 per game). Meanwhile, in Barcelona [2009/10 to 2016/17], he's scored 274 in 257 games (1.06 per game).
>1.06 divided by 0.49 = 2.59. So basically every La Liga goal is worth 2.16 La Liga goals.
>
>Last season Messi scored 26 goals in La Liga. If you divide using the maths shown above, this would equate to 12.03 goals in La Liga
>
>So Messi would be a 12 goal a season player in La Liga

Wan't ACTUAL facts? This is how Messi performed against England's top of the top: "With 17 goals in 16 matches, Lionel Messi has scored more Champions League goals against English clubs than he has against sides from any other nation."

PLEASE, NEVER POST YOUR TERRIBLE FANBOY PASTA AGAIN.
Expect me or anyone else to post this response every time

He's scared of playing real defenders.

no he wasn't, and that wouldn't change the point anyways
Messi is infinitely better than aguelol, if he can score 20 per season than there's no way Messi would go shorter than 40

*1.06 divided by 0.49 = 2.16

who said I wasn't you fucking retard
he said castillian. not spanish
is everyone in britain english puto subnormal?

>shits all over EPL champions United, City, top4 Arsenal literally whenever he faces them

b-but he'd struggle against mid-bottom teams because muh physicality... and the crowd is too close to bully him

yet 4th LaLiga team easily destorys 4th EPL team, 7th destroys 7th and so on

>el catalano

I could see Messi scoring less in the italian league because they have the toughest defense of europe, but epLEL?

hahahahaha

Messi scored a goal today. He shot the ball directly at the keeper and it went in.

Very good.

Its amazing that people don't understand this

>Messi would score no more than 10 goals a season in the premier league.

>this would equate to 10.03 goals in the premier league.

>implying 10.03 goals isn't > 10

american education

this is some dedicated shitposting

I'd say he'd score around 20, 7-10 in his first season, he can't adapt to premier league football it's just too physical for him and the refs won't save him like they do in la liga giving red cards to anyone that touches him.

>3-4-3
Basically just 5-4-1. Parking the bus on a whole 'nother level.

>implying gold balls matter

Messi has 16 goals in 25 games against the best clubs in England. He'd get 40 goals in England, easily.

Also people said the same thing about Ibra and he has 15 goals already at age 35.

Make that 17 goals in the last 16 games

>Best and Charlton over Tsu
>implying this picture wasn't made by some Turkish Messi fanboy

Sooo, you bitch about it being made by a Messi fanboy yet your complain is that CR is not there...
Then you might as well throw in Raúl, Suárez, Batistuta, Henry, Eto, Shearer, Drogba, Klose...

Only Suarez, the rest are all top 50 except Klose.

OP got buttblasted

thank you for proving ops point. running up numbers in shit leagues apparently makes you better than having to to put in work in a real league

Now do it with Diego Forlan.

ahahahaha

no

Sorry, I know you're kinda desperately struggling for a smart comeback, but your post makes no sense, from the first word to the last

if you went by numbers alone no one would rank Maradona or Ronaldo as GOAT tier players

How many games have you watched that have ended in 2.3-1?

>implying tsu is better than best and charlton
Those are club legends in england they played there their whole life while tsu left for madrid because he knew his lucky streak in the prem wouldn't last

>le footy lad look

disgusted

Ibrahimovic has a better goal ratio in the premier league than he had in la liga. And that is not even mentioning that he was in his prime in la liga and now he is an old man. Also he had the best midfield in the world in la liga and now he has to do everything himself.

Plus he can't speak english

Gr8 b8