ANYONE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE THAT EARTH IS HOLLOW SHOULD BE KILLED...

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE THAT EARTH IS HOLLOW SHOULD BE KILLED. DON'T FUCKING DELETE THIS THREAD BECAUSE THIS BOARD IS ABOUT POLITICS AND THE HOLLOW EARTH 'THEORY' HAS POLITICAL RAMIFICATIONS.

LIST YOUR THREE MOST FAVOURITE COMEDIANS, WITH NUMBER ONE BEING YOUR MOST FAVOURITE COMEDIAN AND NUMBER THREE BEING YOUR THIRD-MOST FAVOURITE COMEDIAN. HERE ARE MY CHOICES:

1. BILL HICKS
2. GEORGE CARLIN
3. KATT WILLIAMS

HERE'S A GOOD SONG ABOUT THE HOLLOW EARTH 'THEORY' BY THE LEGENDARY JAMIROQUAI:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdwBRn2NKWM

I'M GOIN' DEEPER UNDERGROUND, THERE'S TOO MUCH PANIC IN THIS TOWN!!!!! I'M GOIN' DEEPER UNDERGROUND, THERE'S TOO MUCH PANIC IN THIS TOWN!!!!! I'M GOIN' DEEPER UNDERGROUND, THERE'S TOO MUCH PANIC IN THIS TOWN!!!!! I'M GOIN' DEEPER UNDERGROUND, THERE'S TOO MUCH PANIC IN THIS TOWN!!!!! I'M GOIN' DEEPER UNDERGROUND, THERE'S TOO MUCH PANIC IN THIS TOWN!!!!!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Shut the fuck up Australia

Are you okay Australia

Seriously Australia, were getting real sick of your shit.

SAY THAT TO MY FACE NOT ONLINE, SHLOMO SHEKELBERG YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!

If by hollow you mean a hollow area filled with molten metal, then yes, if no, then you are a dumb as fuck moron.

Come now guys, Australia is amping up it's game to reclaim the shitposting crown from Turkey and Canada.

Damn it Australia cut the jibbuh jabbah

FUN FACT: EARTH'S INNER SURFACE HAS AN UPWARD-POINTING CURVATURE, SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE LAND IN THE SKY IN THE INNER EARTH WORLD. I EVEN MADE A DIAGRAM OF IT HERE.

OK.... We believe you.

Would you like to fuck us up with some facts or truth?

more maps

I like the maps of Agartha

Go take your meds tila

oh boy, another poor soul with his brain fried by weaponized memetics

IM GONNA FUCK YOUR ECONOMY UP IF YOU DONT GET OFF MY BOARD

I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP IN MY OVEN IF YOU DON'T GET OFF MY BOARD.

whoa ease up on that anti-semitism

not cool

see i always it was just a meme since the /news/ board but god damn its true,

You are a slut and moot should ban your country's IP range again
Fuck off Americuck

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are pushing the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)

Sup Forums is turning into Sup Forums

I feel sorry for this board.

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)

kike is burnt. stfu stupid

fuck off Australia

ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!!111

לך חפש מי ינענע אותך

Ben Zonah

isn't the internet wounderful

Shit thread
but Jamiroquai is great, so I can give you a pass

rightful ban

Don't fret leaf fag

Behold

lol, banned

noice one mate keep up the bantz

lmfao

Aye el mayo

Now this is shitposting

This is why Australia is #1 step up your game Canada

ayy ye fukken cunt

uh no it's actually only one choice, sphere shit. Not allowed to change your perspective or even entertain the idea of anything else.

not done with you yet israel, your country should be class aswell, Ein Lecha Zyn, Ima Shelcha Matzetza Li Etmol

now for german? or keep it in your own shitty language

Post more. I've read about these exact things before and I know you must know more.

Pic semi-related.

It's too late to stop it.

No. It's a long day and I'm just getting warmed up goyim

topkek

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>he does it for free

I'm so sick of these stupid fucking threads.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Can you copy and paste this message into that thread?:

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)