Ask ANYTHING from a Finnish skinhead!

Ask ANYTHING from a Finnish skinhead!

where are you from?

do you guys just sit around jacking it over simo haya everyday?

What's it like being the nigger of whites?

How inbred are you?

time stamp fgt or gtfo

You enjoy the band Screwdriver?

Their first album wasn't bad...

....the bicycles....ooohhhh, the bicycles.............

Homo xd

Op I am stuck at Willkins and 9th street. I am trying to find the nearest gas station. You know of any?

ei vittu taas joku "skini". eiks teitä oo hervannan mäkihyppytornist hyppiny vähä useempiki?

Does this shirt makes me look fat?

What do you do?

How does it feel to be regarded as society's trash on par with ghetto niggers and rednecks?

who are you racists against if everyone is white in your country ?

How does it feel to be swamped with Mudslimes and Niggers and know that your leaders are slowly destroying your race and europe will one day be the 'Islamic State of Uwrubba'

Genuine question, not busting your cock

are you from lahti

man arent Skinheads just Nazeaboos ?

why dont you kill any sandniggers?

Keep up the good work goy

why do scandanavians think you're inferior to them. btw you're not white your turks.

At least naziboos know a bit of history and politics, unlike skinheads who think that HItler was all about killing jews, and gypsies

OP here

yes
norway
we ahr kangz
my sister is also my grandmother
they suck
down the 5th is another one
ung abunga Sieg heil
yes, hide your manboobs pls, im getting hard
make love to niggers
we are lower than niggers
against other whites of course

What happened in your life to give you this emotional hole you have to fill with dumb skinhead shit?

Know that happy well adjusted people aren't skinheads because they don't need to be. They have other things in their life to feel important/fulfilled/whatever.

>two of those comments mention niggers
I'm just glad the most retarded of both races spend their time killing each other.

Great fucking question!

10/10, i chuckled at "we ahr Kangz"

>brags about being able to read words
>has no comprehension

How does this picture make you feel?

>a bunch of retards who would be the first to go under Hitler for being mentally disabled
>thinking they are superiors to anybody
kek

Why are Finns inferior to Swedes?

Happy

Holy fuck just out of curiosity is the guy in the back called mika? A guy who looks like that used to live in ostrebothnia (or however you spell that)

Whenever I see skinheads and other pathetic excuses of "neo nazis" this pic comes to mind. You losers should kill yourself.