Imagine being this salty about men

themuse.jezebel.com/the-150-worst-albums-made-by-men-1797242454?rev=1501021611650&utm_campaign=socialfow_jezebel_twitter&utm_source=jezebel_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YShJ-vUMXNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine being this salty about a jezebel article

they have TOOL, Guns N Roses, Prince, Neil Young, The Cure, AC/DC, Bee Gees

>Two Nuns and a Pack Mules
>Spiderland
>Kid A
>Illionis
>Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
>Sgt. Pepper's
>Too Dark Park
It's fake mate, they're probably trying to make some statement about how men get easily offended

YOU CAN VOTE FOR ROCK OR YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK

>tfw you would secretly read Jezebel for Shade Court
>tfw Kara Brown left like all the other not-shitty writers there

Sufjan Stevens
The Rolling Stones
Oasis
Belle & Sebastian
Bob Dylan
Metallica

wew lad, these fat feminists are borderline retarded

In reality you're the one who's offended that's why you look for stuff like this and say that it's others who are offended by it because you're trying to deflect the fact that you're actually literally shaking from anger.

how come literally every one of these articles seems to be written by a pudgy beaner wearing black lipstick

If you don't write about your choices it's not a real list

k

Glad we sorted this out

Same

29. Rapeman, Two Nuns and a Pack Mule
Why?

It's really not that bad of a list. The only ones that got to me are Spiderland, which always seemed like mainly a love-or-hate album to me, Kid A, which even people on here will dismiss as pretentious pseudo-experimental drivel, and Metal Machine Music, which is normally shit on everywhere anyway. There's way more legitimately awful albums on that list than decent ones.

>giving pageviews to that shit in 2017
lmao

because they probably find Steve Albini offensive

even though he's the kind of figure music culture needs right now

I think they threw in a couple of highly-acclaimed albums to get clicks, same for Sgt. Pepper's and Illionis.

My band shared an airport shuttle with them in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, after finally getting corralled by their minder, who was nursing a head wound with an ice bag wrapped in a towel. They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. Then one of them lit a joint (or a pipe, I didn't look) and told the driver to shut the fuck up nigger and smoked it anyway. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.

The whole trip they complained about not being at a McDonalds and repeatedly shouted for the motherfucker to pull over so they could get some fucking McDonalds nigger. Interspersed with the McDonalds requests were shouted boasts about how often they masturbated and fucked bitches nigger and got paid like a motherfucker fifty grand like a motherfucker. They continued complaining that the trip was taking too long and insisted they be fed immediately all the way to the airport, where their minder presumably fed them.

>james taylor greatest hits

NOW YOUVE GONE TOO FAR

Spiderland caught me off guard

>see chavela vargas comment
>think "she must be mexican or latino"
>escobedo
lel

also:
>mostly popular "bad" albums
Probably didn't hear them to begin with.

her Twitter is @jawnita

Rapeman is fucking horseshit, I'm convinced people only listen to that band because it pisses off feminists. He should have stuck with Roland and Big Black, says quite a bit when a machine is a better drummer than a human.
>defending Belle & Sebasian
see a doctor about that low testosterone count. weird choice though; women lap that shit up. By the way she listed 'Christmas in the Heart', not "Bob Dylan's entire discography", fucking idiot.

I fucking love Albini quotes

it's even funnier because Tyler got caught out for being a fucking prick

>Metal Machine Music

Why are women scared of industrial and noise music? The closest thing there is to a prominent female noise musician is a trans man (Genesis)

Found the Jezebel writer

I'm on it

>Albino
Shit that makes me laugh more than it should

>Rapeman is fucking horseshit
What songs by them have you listened to?

lmao

what a mature way to defend yourself

"what's good with rapeman"

kys

FRAGILE
WHITE
TEARS

I like Rapeman, feminism isn't really an issue in my country and to be honest, I doubt any girl from here has listened to an Albini album. What now?

What is actually that offensive about Rapeman?

Is it literally just because they had the word "rape" in the name?

I mean if you want to apply the same oppressed logic to a pigfuck band you're fighting a losing battle

Or was it "Kim Gordon's Panties" that got everyone mad?

why would anyone bother to message her about a dumb article?

Hahaha some buttheart idiot at All Songs Considered is whiteknighting for that whore on Twitter

doubt anybody is.

Zappa would've been offended not to have offended them.
youtube.com/watch?v=YShJ-vUMXNk

Can't tell if the person who wrote this is just baiting really fucking hard or if she honestly believes Kid A and Spiderland are some of the worst albums ever. Probably the former, to be honest.

you mean this?

>hey penis-haver your favorite album is shit
>no it's not
>HA HA MADE YOU CLICK

Women were a mistake

See:
People here live sad enough lives to even consider it.

she's right about Tool

t.former Tool fan
(seriously Maynard's lyrics are some of the worst ever written and Adam Jones hasn't emerged from his K-hole since Aenima

someone send this thread along to her

>Jazebel thot is triggered by an NPR article called “150 Greatest Albums by Women”
>said NPR article was written by Ann Powers (a woman)
>Jezebel thot retaliates by making an article bashing men

Would expect more from the editor of All Songs Considered. His show is actually good.

Rapeman is great, it's noisier and more aggressive than Big Black.

Most likely googled the following:
>worst albums ever
>anti feminist albums
>acclaimed albums
then just filtered the ones made by male artists, notice she didn't bother to put any comment on each album

Well that NPR article is shit because well 99% of the music women make is shit. The list is really jarring if thats what they could come up with for a top 150.....

>3. Lou Reed & Metallica, Lulu

pretty sure your'e required to be a pussywhipped faggot to work for npr though

and they take those super metallic industrial guitar tones to the next fucking level

>Lou Reed - Metal Machine Music
proof that women have pleb tier taste

>The Doors - Strange Days

Only one that made me mad

>79. Radiohead, Kid A
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love Big Black but Two Nuns and a Pack Mule is better than everything BB did imo.

I think Budd might be the first post-rock song, as long as you consider Slint post-rock.

The Doors are fucking awful mate. Jim Morrisson's such a poseur that he rivals "Jeremy" era Eddie Vedder for cringy faggotry.
>Aww my daddy was the Naval Admiral in charge of the Gulf of Tonkin ruse but I'm a counterculture sex god poet
Never been a bigger faggot in music desu

>um so I respectfully disagree with you hating Kid A but I see where you're coming from because Radiohead fans are FUCKING WHITE MALES but on the other hand sometimes women like Radiohead so please apologize

Are feminists even people?

You're acting like most men don't dislike it too, personally I love it but it's not particularly popular among most demographics

At Action Park is still Albini at his best,though, IMO

>The Doors, Strange Days

NOW THIS FUCKING OFFENDS ME

>terrible men who go on and on about "Kid A"
who the fuck is she referring to?

IN ROCK WE TRUST

>You're acting like most men don't dislike it too
it's called a shitpost, user.

this

>people actually taking what is a troll article seriously
Apparently Sup Forums's the only place on the internet where you can be ironic about stuff, everywhere else it's 100% real. Lmao some of you guys needa chill and laugh at this stuff the way you would stuff on Sup Forums

Why do people pretend Albini was in the wrong?

>After Albini's comments were reported by New York magazine, Odd Future's publicist responded on Twitter. "Lol. I was there too," wrote Heathcliff Beru. "Wish i said hi to [Albini] ... I felt bad for everyone in the back of the ride that day."

Motherfucking vindicated.

FUCK KID A!! It has the word "Kid" on it so it implies him being a male A...hence Male Alpha, hence Alpha Male, hence anti-feminist.

Same for Kid Rock + republican party

>implying it's not just banter

I'm actually yet to listen to Budd - must've just evaded my listening

Article is post ironic.

but it's from jezebel (where they take everything seriously all the time because they aren't capable of having fun without being offended) and it's not funny

>literally shaking

lmao

So you have nothing to say about the actual music?

they malfunction when there are too many things to complain about even though they feed off of things to complain about. Its trigger indiscipline

I kept it to Morrisson because I have no issues with his bandmates. But since Jim's dogshit "poetry" and faggot posturing and shit vocals dominate their vibe, I can't fathom how you can stand the Doors. To each their own.

lol Twitter suspended my account for saying "cunt"?
Is this the world we live in now?

How do Australians use twitter then?

I don't know but wow, Twitter is a liberal machine

What about Cosey Fanni Tutti? She's in the same group.
Also, Diamanda Galas does a lot of noise oriented and highly experimental shit.
Caroline K. did industrial/dark ambient..
This article is fucking horrible though
I guarantee they enjoy Beyonce, so it doesn't really matter what they think

Projection on full display right here nu-friend

yknow... more than half the time a woman has "made" an album, there are 10* as many men working with her as producers, engineers, songwriters, etc.
women are there for their voice, their modeling abilities

>99% actually shitty albums including Kid Rock, Chainsmokers, Papa Roach and Vanilla Ice
>To Jezebel, Sup Forums === Sup Forums === Sup Forums
>author includes 1% great albums that happen to overlap with Sup Forums favorites in an attempt to "LOL I TRIGGER U" Sup Forums boogieman
>she succeeded

good job guys

>Sup Forums is this weak

the author of this piece

no way, I've said cunt on twitter a couple times. did you directly tweet to another user, calling them a cunt?

I swear, look at my account from those images before.

I said something like "So this cunt at Jezebel thinks TOOL and Radiohead have made some of the worst albums ever"

>The 150 Worst Albums Made By Men

>Morrissey, Years of Refusal
>Kanye West, 808s and Heartbreaks
>Tool, Ænima
>Slint, Spiderland
>The National, Boxer
>Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks, Pig Lib
>Bon Iver, For Emma, Forever Ago
>The Beatles, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
>The Shins, Oh, Inverted World
>U2, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
>Bee Gees, Living Eyes
>Jack White, Blunderbuss
>Wilco, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
>Radiohead, Kid A
>Metallica, Death Magnetic
>Sufjan Stevens, Illinois
>Arcade Fire, The Suburbs
>Belle & Sebastian, Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant
>The Strokes, Comedown Machine
>The Doors, Strange Days
>Bob Dylan, Christmas in the Heart
>Lou Reed & Metallica, Lulu

what did this womeme mean by this?

imagine being this triggered by a joke article

>Death Magnetic and not St. Anger

oh shit, didn't know you were VeganLyfe. man that's pretty fucked, twitter should at least tell you why you were banned

for real. I haven't been a metallica fan in years but Death Magnetic is underrated

also FYI Pitchfork fired this woman

literally nothing wrong with this list

>implying

>it's another manly snowflakes got butthurt by a feminist troll episode
WHEN will they learn