*deletes NIN discog*

>*deletes NIN discog*

Everybody does this now. It's a good way to drum up some publicity and feel important

Did no one ever

Now I love Trent even more.

You might as well just delete 80% of your entire library. Have fun with Kid Rock.

I did, I've even done it twice. That said it's not because he dislikes Trump it's because I don't like NIN

>dissing Trump

Press F to pay respects

>*buying NIN discog*

>Have fun with Kid Rock
Thanks bro! You have fun too!

Wow, an artist said something you don't like, and so you're going to stop consuming their art that you once enjoyed? You're so patrish, bro. I bet your library is fucking stacked.

>tfw kid rock is running in the district next to mine.
>tfw so close yet so far
>tfw when you won't get to vote for kid rock.

I hope every single artist you love says they hate Trump so all you overly sensitive fucks stop listening to music and leave this board

Who publishes these articles? Who even cares about this shit?

bigot. i bet you voted brexit

>all you overly sensitive fucks

oh the ironing

I've done this before. The problem is you find something personal in the music then when the artist says something about it that contradicts what you once saw the trait you once enjoyed in it is gone.

You're being generous with that 80%

They probably don't even have to said that because most intelligent people hate Trump. Especially artists.

>no u
a lot of my favorite artists have political opinions I loathe, but I didn't stop listening to their music after I found out because I'm not a fucking bitch
Trump supporters and alt-righters are some of the most sensitive people I've seen

>still riding trump's train
you're a dipshit

It's been some time now, you can stop sucking him off. Trump has the intellect of a dim 11-year old.
Just let go.

Entirety context of this line

>Then there’s the Trump administration and the current political tenor of the country. “Clearly I find it…disheartening,” Reznor says. But as a kid from the Rust Belt, he feels a deep connection to that part of the country, and resents the coastal liberal bubble that dismisses the realities of life back in his hometown. “When you’re not in an urban environment, you often feel left out of the conversation, and I get that. I grew up in that.” For that reason, Reznor says, he has taken extra care when talking to his kids about Trump. “Donald Trump is a bad guy, isn’t he?” Reznor recalls his six-year-old asking recently, after busting Dad indulging in what Reznor admits is a full-blown cable news addiction. Reznor responded carefully. “Look, I don’t think he’s a good guy. Some people do,” he told his son. “I don’t think he believes in science and I don’t think he believes people should be treated decently and I don’t think he tells the truth. That’s why I don’t like him.”

>In more adult company, however, Reznor doesn’t mince words. “It’s tough, because the president of the United States is a complete fucking moron,” he seethes. “That’s what gets me the most — that he’s this vulgar, grotesque dope, everything I hate in people.”

I like how Trent doesn't force his view on to his kid and makes sure it is how HE personally feels and not how things are, respect to Trent. Not for dissing Trump, but for being respectful

But you know Trent is right.

>artists
>intelligent

The left is composed of bleeding heart betas like actors and musicians. There's a reason most businessmen and engineers are right wing

I dunno, it's terrible.

Same as this worthless Sup Forums thread.

Trump has "the intellect" of most people who post on Sup Forums. That's why he is so popular here.

This. Hopefully Trump will be the push that eradicates rightists from Sup Forums. One of my friends is always bitching to me about how "racist" rappers are about white people, I laugh every time.

I read about this a while ago, it's kinda funny to think that Trump may have opened up the door for anyone with a large enough audience to seriously consider running for and actually have a shot at political office. The next twenty or so years are gonna be interesting.
It's funny though because they're always the first to call someone out for not listening to someone like Varg because of his politics.
Yeah, that's a good way to handle it.

I doubt most people on Sup Forums could turn shitposting into a profitable enterprise like Trump has.

Hey,There's always Toby Keith and Kid Rock. Three Doors Down etc.. so many Trump friendly musicians you can listen without being triggered.

Trent sounds like amazing dad desu.

Faggot.

lets get a list of based musicians who are cool with trump

john maus
ariel pink
dean blunt
james ferraro
brian eno

who else?

Trump is no businessmen, he inherited most of his money and the rest of it he made on scams. Only stupid people like you don't want to see that.

he's popular here because he's banterous and unhinged.

I mean. He isn't wrong. Trump is not a good person to represent America, but Trent has never statted anything againts how he RUNS America.
Can you disagree that Trump has a shitty personality and is mostly a joke?

>Celebrities constantly moaning about Trump being the worst person on the planet while Robert Mugabe still rules Zimbabwe

>triggered alt-righters posting on Sup Forums

deliscious tears, go watch your sam hyde videos, babby

>he inherited most of his money and the rest of it he made on scams.
not true btw,

I'm not talking solely about Trump you obsessed weirdo, I'm talking about businessmen in general.

Mugabe is immortal though, dude is what like 95 by now?

Most people on Sup Forums don't have rich parents, that's the only difference.

>Can you disagree that Trump has a shitty personality and is mostly a joke?
no trump is exactly what america represents.
bunch of awful ppl who think everything should be about them

Have fun with Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Chvrches. LOL

Unbiased source for that claim?

>Trump babby
So how's school coming on?

>There's a reason most parasites and people who use the ideas of better men are right wing
Fixed that for you

>actually believing maus and ariel like trump

*tears my NIN vinyl while sobbing and shaking violently*

>voting for a moron just because he reinforces your bigoted and insular worldview.

I mean come on, this is easy. If you're going to support someone with your views at least make sure that they are intelligent enough to be worthy of leadership.

This is what I find silly about Trump supporters, there's hundreds of far more intelligent right wingers and they support the dumbest, loudest one just because.

>caring about the political opinions of celebrities

Fuck you Trump. You forgot about "fake news".

they don't hate him either.
so thats in line with what i said by "cool"

what scams did he make his money from.
pls show me

Fair point.

Educated people tend to vote left.

Do you guys understand that those claims are with the solid objective to sell more albums and get attention, right?
I didnt know Sup Forums was this dumb...

His "University" for example.

>no trump is exactly what america represents.
>bunch of awful ppl who think everything should be about them
I mean this is why he has so many rabid supporters, he is the animus of the average American moron.

communist child detected

could have sworn he lost money on that.
any proof of him making profit from the scam?

Most of the studies im sure you're referencing consider someone with a liberal arts degree to be as educated as someone with an engineering or mathematics degree, which doesn't even touch on the fact that there's no direct correlation between iq and education when most of higher learning is based on just memorizing shit for tests which i wouldn't consider a sign of intelligence

He was sued over it and settled out of court during the election.

Meant for