Post the Game of Thrones character that is literally you

Post the Game of Thrones character that is literally you.

What was that shit about anyway?

It's her.

Melisande is centuries old and uses some sort of ruby magic to take the appearance of a young hottie

hence the necklace she has to wear

>It's her.

I know. Still wondered what the point of that shit was.

>Melisande is centuries old and uses some sort of ruby magic to take the appearance of a young hottie
>young hottie

MILF hottie.

true I just meant young relative to her actual age

filename speaks the truth

I stopped watching and will not watch the rest of this season due to this faggot's presence. D&D completely ruined the show with this IMO

Probably most of everybody else also

I've just let them know some random cunt on Sup Forums has lost interest in their show. They are understandably mortified.

Doubt it, that dude's not a virgin at least.

Yep. Though probably a bit of Bran too as I tend to stare off and generally creep people out by saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

You mean figuratively.

bitch you wish you were all-knowing

allmost cut myself on all that edge.

true dat...

edgy af

>allmost
stopped reading right there

all I read was "I'm a little bitch who is going to miss a great show bc of one little "mistake""

OP - please learn how to use the word 'literally' in context.

cool, you can spell, that's nice.

I get killed and resurrected as a mount.

I am always scheming and trying to peck my way up the social ladder until I am killed by arya stark on the orders of her sister sansa

>I am always scheming and trying to peck my way up the social ladder until I am killed by arya stark on the orders of her sister sansa

That guy needs to get his ass capped. He's creeping too much.

the true king of westeros

But Ramsay has actually had sex OP...

Davis Seaworth. He looks just like me. I used to be a sailor like him.

any of the boy sluts will do.

We do not sow...

>Literally you
Nigga, you dumb.

Tyrion is literally a 3 foot tall version of me... he has the EXACT same personality that I do

I think he's supposed to be Arya's future lover. Are you jealous? He got that heart-throb look, yes, but I really don't care that much.