I cannot for the life of me find out what email/domain she's using. I supposed it was luanaribeiro@outlook...

I cannot for the life of me find out what email/domain she's using. I supposed it was [email protected] but it's only two letters. Help?

the TLD is only two characters. could be .uk, .ca, just about any country TLD. find out the country she lives in and google the TLD for it.

uk uses .co.uk

I have tried all of the countries she goes to. nothing. and I think outlook is always .com

She is from Brazil apparently, but there is no outlook.br or outlook.pt, here are all the outlook localized domain names:

outlook.dk
outlook.fr
outlook.it
outlook.de

Just tried them all, nothing still. She's porch of geese

Damn, are you sure it's outlook, maybe there's another popular portugese email service starting with an o ?

this

i'm trying to figure out different portugese ISP

I didn't find any starting with o. at least not with 7 letters

optimus.pt, OP?

i don't believe so

tried and failed.

Well if not then you're getting the first part wrong, what are you inputting exactly ?

optimus doesn't exist anymore now it's called NOS

luanaribeiro@
luanasofia94@
luana__sofia@

and so on

I still have emails from @home.ca for my old ISP. they often keep emails for customers rather than deal with the headache of trying to migrate everyone to the new domain.

are you sure it's just her name and not the name with a number or two, or whatever in its place?

though my plan will most likely fail. I want to find out her email so I can try to bruteforce the shit out of her icloud. Pretty not tech savvy though, so this is my way

been trying with numbers I know are relevant to her

luanaribeiro [at] outlook [dot] pt exists and has a phone number attached for password recovery

where? not on twitter. when I try it says non existent

a little something at least from her insta profile pics.

omniway.sm ?

not that one either

Op if you manage to get in and find nudes please share them with us

sure. doesn't look like it's gonna be anytime soon though

You said it user

What's her insta please Op

This one's a tough cookie to crack, I can't find this hoe by username anywhere else, no FB, Instagram username ?

why are you trying to get her account? demanding story for help

it's private though, and she won't add me. Insta: luanasvr
I think she closed her facebook page, can't find it anymore.

you're in for a joyride. I know her from highschool, almost fucked her but chose other girl, no regrets, but want to see her nudes. thats about it

damn op, you a dirty little boy

Thanks for the heads up

That was 7 years ago, she was cuter then

.me

I think it's l.ribeiro a t h o t m a i l d o t c o m for insta

damn i wanna see them nudes

Checked. It's not