Why do western people sleeping naked?

Why do western people sleeping naked?

Well my asian bf likes to suck on my penis and wants it available 24/7.

I've only done it when I slept with girls and that's because they wanted to. Some people think it's more comfortable but I don't.

we do? People who are comfortable being naked arent white desu. Its barbaric to not be clothed.

Dont you koreans have public baths?

Never done this.

Gooks have some weird fetishes, man.

feels good

it's also too fucking hot to sleep with any clothes or sheets on during summer

I just lie on top of my sheets completely naked

Pretty common over here if you live alone or are in a household with no children. And yes it is more comfortable.

I sleep naked in summer, and in winter only with females without penis

boxers and undershirt here,

I've sleep walked before, and sometimes after I go to sleep I'll have night terrors or something and try to run out of the house, because i'm sure something is about to kill me.

It's called air conditioning

want to pay my power bill?

I always sleep completely naked

I have an air conditioning phobia.

Sleeping naked is the redpilled way to sleep.Its natural

I prefer sleep in boxers. Wife insists on sleeping naked but its uncomfortable to me...

I sleep in T-Shirt and Boxers.
But after taking a shower a go around naked so that my skin can dry properly.

Consider yourself lucky, I have sleep paralysis with the same "monster" about 4 days a week.

Clothes suck, they feel unnatural

I don't but sometimes I just sleep in my boxers unless it's cold. I think more women sleep nude.

>tfw sleep with jacket, fleece pyjama pants, socks, and shirt in summer under a massive duna meant for winter
i'm always cold :(

But I don't
What if something happens and you have to go out super fast or simply interact with other people and you're naked

Because it's comfy as fuck

>he actually believes that the monster isn't real

I make any girlfriends sleep naked with me. They can't sleep in my bed wearing clothes (except underwear during period).

Gotta have strict rules

They don't, we have fucking clothing specifically for sleeping, lol. Most likely non-westerners sleep naked far more than westerners.

I sleep with underwear and shirt/singlet. In summer I just sleep with underwear, if really hot, then naked. Generally I find it less comfortable.

Athletic shorts or pajamas and comfy shirt is the best.

Because I have a nice fleece blanket and I want that shit on my dick.

Honestly wouldn't care at this point, just tired of this annoying part of my life.

Sleep naked, during the day only wear bathrobe.

Try drinking a cup of rooibos tea before you go to sleep.

Also make sure your bedroom is well ventilated and you take a piss before you go to sleep so you don't wake up before you're fully rested.

i used to get sleep paralysis alot. is there any stress or something in your life?

I also found that re-organising my room so my bed wasnt against the wall and thus i wouldnt be completely back to the room helped me with mine. Once I changed a few things I got it alot less regularly.

Now i only get it if im under severe stress

>People who are comfortable being naked arent white desu
what planet do you live on? or rather what year are you in? white people defile themselves all the time

> People who are comfortable being naked arent white

potentially the most halal thing you could say there sadiq

Tried many different tricks, never seemed to have any effect over a longer period of time.

It started when I got my first apartment, like the second night I slept in it, so I've always assumed it had to do with that, though the persistence of this issue has continued long after I moved out of that apartment.

I don't really stress, expect this sleep paralysis issue which is just fucked up.

I had a similar problem. I just make sure to keep a weapon in every room of my house as well as a sheathed knife in my pillowcase. Get both locks and latches both on all doors and windows. I also got stuff in front of every window so there's no way anything could possible open them and bypass them without making enough sound to wake me. Also try positioning your bed in a corner with sleep in the corner where the walls meet. That way you have a defensible position.

Because it's comfy

I sleep in my underwear actually.
Unless I just had sex, I generally can't be arsed to dress again afterwards.

makes me feel sexy

You're trying to be wise with a guy who lives in Phoenix.