Do you actually think you're replying to a white person when you reply to a Canadian flag?

Do you actually think you're replying to a white person when you reply to a Canadian flag?

Pic related

Bringing my family from Pakistan here they got visas

This my country now. Literally nothing you can do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/minorities-to-rise-significantly-by-2031-statscan-1.865985
nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/survey-shows-muslim-population-is-fastest-growing-religion-in-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go back 2 b fag

>paki
POO

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens~

You're gonna get gassed one day faggot

White people are pussies fuck you ganna do

small fingers

Digits confirm whites are cucks

Why would you move to China?

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

f-fuck youuu!!

Hope you get run over by a Mountie

Remember the Sack of Baghdad?

Reminder that the torch of Canadian civilization and dignity is going to be passed to the Chinese hordes of Vancouver.

They might not be Mongols, but they're close enough.

Whites might die, but Asians will protect their legacy. Reminder Caliphate never conquered China. Reminder China has nukes and is willing to use them.

Second Sack of Mongol to teach Muslims again when?

Absoultely disgusting: makes me sick. I hope one day to burn your entire sand nigger family alive in a pit.

Great poem.

You really think we wouldn't kill children?

Cool beans bro, and keep it in the family, marry 1st cousins with 1st cousins and bring the whole tribe from Pakistan here one by one.

Sure thing goat fucker say that to my face and you will be short a few teeth

>Do you actually think you're replying to a white person when you reply to a Canadian flag?

only if they seem intelligent

Kiya haal hain?

India, can you please nuke Pakistan already?

brown leaf, yellow leaf, makes no difference
you're all just fallen clutter and will be blown away.

>Canadian flag
>intelligent

That narrows it down pretty fast.

>Do you actually think you're replying to a white person when you reply to a Canadian flag?

No, i think im replying to some Chinese dude

>white people conquered us! we deserve reparations!
>white people are pussies!

You can't have both nigger

At the end of the day, I'm white, and you're Pakistani.

Nothing will ever change that. You'll be a paki in Canada, in Japan, in South Africa, in China, in Peru.

I'm white everywhere.

Lmfao Canada belongs to the chinks bro if you try any shit we will fuck you up
We've got way too much property invested here to let it all go to shit from your mudslime ways
We'd be backing whites if anything happens too so good fuckin luck paki
T. Chink

Don't make us invade your shithole again poop-face.

We're pretty good at genocide, historically. Unfortunately it seems we've turned that skill on our own race.

inb4 northern wall

>literally nothing you can do about it

You didn't finish the sentence you stupid shit skin.

>you can't do anything about it for now...

very fast, but there is a few smart ones scattered about as with all current and former British colonies

>White people are pussies fuck you ganna do

White people vaporized entire cities from the sky. If you actually think they are weak you are a fool and it's no wonder they so easily colonized your shitshole of a country.

Trudeau..............killing Canada with multikulti and wildfires

>Portuguese
>White

Even after going to canada, his life is such a mess that he comes to shitposting on Sup Forums.

typical inbred Paki

Canada how come I can't fly into your country for a weekend to buy shit and help your economy if I have a DUI 9 years ago but you are letting in literal shitskin terrorists that you have no way of background checking to stay forever and shit out mudbabies and leech welfare?

Couldn't have said it better myself

Why is it a point of pride to be a parasite?
You are the lowest form of life, a leach, feeding off the strength of others because you have nothing and create nothing.
Making Canada "your" country will just turn it into the place cowards like you ran from and you can't keep running to the next white country when you keep destroying them

hello sahib Khan

Because destroying white civilization is the WEED MAN's game, not "helping the economy" no matter what the talking heads on TV say.

If India wiped Pakistan off the map and just leveled the country I would openly march in the streets, as a white man, with an Indian flag in one hand and a white nationalist flag in the other and put a red dot on my forehead and scream at the top of my lungs "THE PEOPLE OF INDIA ARE WHITE! THE PEOPLE OF INDIA ARE WHITE!" until I was arrested.

Nobody has ever thought that.

>“Canada figured out a long time ago that differences should be a source of strength, not a source of weakness and the more we can do to bring in diverse perspectives, diverse points of view, and indeed to define a country not based on a national identity or ethnicity or language or background, but on values shared by all people in our country, values of openness, respect, compassion, a willingness to work hard, the desire to be there for each other.
“It is truly how countries in this globalized world where migration and immigration is going to be the norm rather than the exception. This is a lesson that we all need to learn.”

Must suck to be a Sup Forumscuck in Canada desu.

Oh and by the way immigration was an all time high under Harper, he even increased Muslim immigrants in the countries. Search up ezra levant made a video about it

>Canada how come I can't fly into your country for a weekend to buy shit and help your economy if I have a DUI 9 years ago

You actually can but you need a waiver I think. It costs about $500 in fees ircc

As soon as the designated shitting streets start, you will be eliminated.

Only shit skin that is ok here are Sikhs.

10/10

I would much rather have rich Pakistani immigrants loving north of me instead of the current white cucks that run Canada

Remember your actions when whites go nuts again and will become the menace youve made them out to be

I am white, get the fuck out of here.

I am coming to US in a few months, m8

though i share the sentiments.

How does it feel knowing every single political party here supports immigration and refugees?

Cuck boiii

>I would much rather have rich Pakistani immigrants

Stupid american. Pakis are the most inbreed people in existence and are behind nearly ever rape gang throughout Europe. Wealthy or not they are genetic low iq trash

>Anglos
>white

/r/ing that webm of the refugee children shouting CANADA CANADA CANADA.

Is Alberta the conservative, more rural white paradise that people have memed it as? Is that why Trudeau is letting it burn?

I used to rent out an apartment to a canadian girl and an aussie guy, he used to bar tend for tips to make ends meet, not even a paycheck(which is bad servers and bartenders make 9.25 an hour in canada, a lot more then minimum wage for servers in the states), he got denied a work visa because he had a drunk driving charge when he was 16, he was 30 when he lived there.

These laws are fucked, cant forgive the guy after 14 years, he was a fully certified electrician too.

They ended up moving back to australia, this was 5 years ago they're still together, but she was studying to be a dentist at the time, so not only did canada lose a potential blue collar laborer, but also a white collar one.

Yet bring in as many gooks and pakis as you possibly can, we don't mind its 2016!

forgot to mention paki, The only reason we let you in is to drive our cabs, and sell us smokes at 3am.

Still rather deal with a paki then a nigger, atleast you guys do all the shitty jobs no self respecting white person would do.

>How does it feel

It feels like a slowly growing hate. A small fire that will grow and grow and grow in the under-brush, unnoticed, until one day it flares up. And then it will be too late to stop it, and it will consume everything, good or bad.

SUBHUMAN
U
B
H
U
M
A
N

Proof that the shitposting is coming from the shitskins

Kek. Never change india

We have lots of toilets here so please use them.

Don't get confused by the "wall toilets" in public restrooms. Those are called urinals and they are used exclusively for liquid waste. Do not shit in these. The same goes for streets, don't shit or piss in the streets.

>cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/minorities-to-rise-significantly-by-2031-statscan-1.865985

>tfw taking over Sudbury soon

How does it feel to single handedly bring down the quality of living of a country with your disgusting third world shitskin family? How does it feel to know that most people hate your disgusting curry smelling self? Most feel real nice to know that Westerners absolutely abhor you and wish you would stay confined on your sandbox with other terrorist goat fucking Muslims

Nope, were just kucked by american oil jews, and have lots of shitskins being delivered is mass to pull the oil outa the ground.

Alberta = hurrr dur, mah economy, ill take it in the bum for jew oil overlords!

He's right you know.
I've tried to de-pussifi the white, but it isn't possible. I try to explain what they're doing and why they cannot be made to feel guilt for things they did not do, but they just stare at me with this face that looks like it's borderline crying and apologize for "internalizing" my "oppression".

The guy had a white beater on and a fucking Nazi Swastika on his arm, tattooed like he was wearing the arm band.
Still not sure why he was hanging around with some muslims and commies.

>Do you think a whitey's behind the leaf flag

Unironically, no.

Remember cawnpore well, remember what we did in revenge.

Ever seen nig chimpouts? Yeah, same shit just whiter monkeys this time. It's all the same. We're all a bunch of animals.

I mean I could understand them not wanting you to drive in Canada for some years after you got a DUI but I read stories about them pulling people off a fucking ferry from Seattle to Vancouver because they had an old DUI

HAHAHA i hope the fact that anglos preferentially let in shit skins comes to bite them in the ass.

Why do so many people hold their fingers like that when flipping the bird? Is it a joint/flexibility thing where people are physically incapable of bringing their other fingers down all the way to make the gesture properly? Pisses me off tbqh, your fingers are supposed to be pretty much balled into a fist while your single, erect middle finger sticks up like a cock but at least 50% of people end up doing it like this clown.

.....Isn't it already, Chang?

>there is nothing you can do about it

and there is nothing I want to do about it :^)

go on then, you filthy paki, ruin canada for the canadians, it will only be better for us

Are you genuinely this autistic?

India>Pakistan

Your country is already trash, toothpaste nigger.

How high are the prerequisites within the Canadian immigration channels?

Why did you leave Pakistan, what are the problems there?

What are your religious affiliations? If muslim do you side with the salafi or just a normal joe?

What is your opinion on Saudi Arabia and there royal family?

>Designated shitting street vs Designated boy rape street (+ shitting)

Isn't exactly brilliant either way.

be a shitskin, willing to work for bottom dollar.

They are pretty much our mexicans.

Inshallah the ummah is growing

nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/survey-shows-muslim-population-is-fastest-growing-religion-in-canada

Let's just roll with it and assume I am.

You're making it easier for me to trigger leafs. Thank you, based destroyer of nations. Spread your cancer to every liberal leaf faggot and ruin your own protectors.

Refugees make me sick. A local middle school had a big concert where a bunch of kids with cucked parents performed and all the money went to supporting "refugees"
I wish we didn't elect Weedman

Americans will come to pay you a welcome visit soon, bitch!

there are none

mmm i don't know, i met a girl form there and she's quite a feminist (ignorant and harmless that is, but still a feminist who rot for that "if you i kill you, you win"

You're probably a WASP trying to trigger us. Nice try.

lel this pussy cuck thinks some gay poetry is gonna keep Mehmet and Achmed from Rotherham'ing his sister

sage bread murder op

Did you contact ISIS yet?

even if it wasnt weedman, they still woulda invaded. Cucks are in all top ranking political parties....... Harper would just not taken selfies with them and brought them in on the downlow

Womanly hands, have fun working in a call centre.

no
every wasp i know is niggering themselves up

When I checked out and tested Canada's immigration I received "unlikely". And I got some god tech credentials.

sup brah arab here, go to northern Ontario for white sluts

Went there last month, fucked 4 white girls. Ran 3 way with 2 of them. They love foreign dick

>be me afghan
>mfw got fuck tons scholarship bux at some shit northern ontario uni for undergrad

Sooo fucking easy man

> dystopian nightmare country's most elite criminal emigrants will save us from shit country's "university" graduates

No. Canada's white elite have sold the country off. The government thinks we need to import brown people because the fertility rate is too low. Meanwhile the government continues to subsidize gender studies programs in the universities, factories for fertility-reducing, family-inhibiting memes.

The elite criminals from China would be content to have everyone work as slaves for them, as they do in China. The brown people can't help their overwhelming incompetence, dishonesty, and criminality.

The best thing that can be said is that the Chinese won't hire brown people to work for them because they make such terrible slaves.

...Which isn't much.

>Literally nothing you can do about it
You mean, beside sending this thread my colleagues of Canada Immigration Bureau ?
I give you a hint about how you will be identified :)