Wwyd thread

wwyd thread
replies get replies!

Maybe a bj from left?

anyone r4r?

bump

What a slut. Give her a slap round that pretty face for a start.

Then rip her top off and start mauling those great tits. Make her titwak me too. If I can't control myself, I'll end up shooting over her face but I'd want to try and brutalise her ass too.

Anyone wanna Kik some snuff/execution wwyd?

Liamk78

Slap her tits till they turn blurple!

I would love to perform some atrocities to her asshole

do you? like her ass? its tight

messaged

id tittyfuck her nonstop, then slap them til they were red before blowing a massive load to her

Would dump a load of cum on those lips.

Yeah put your cock between her tits

those look real nice. would like to slap my cock on them.

Anyone?

id pin her down and grab those tits hard. probably give those nips a good twist and bite

where's the user who wanted more of her?

cant decide on the ass but face id definitely go right

here. post more of right or u want me to do left

what kind of wwyds do u want?

I'd steal that nifty looking lamp in the background.

i only have more of right, and i dont mind whatever you want, just like to see people appreciating her

okay

id rip her clothes off and push her on the bed. id put her on her stomach and start to lick out that big juicy ass. as im done id pull my dick out and start pushing it inside her butthole. she moans since she got never fucked in the ass before and i start to spank her so she moans louder. shed enjoy that. as im done fucking her ass id turn her around on her back and push my cock all the way down her throat fucking her face.
pls more. got any in leggings?

this is the best i've got in leggings

Now reply to mine

okay then post something different thats not the best one

adam1919y

Bump

Make her lick my sweaty ballsack

strip them, lock them in a glass tube, slowly fill it with water. tell them if they beg well enough, they can live. watch as they start pleasuring themselves, begging me to fuck them as the water rises higher and higher. as they scream and beg, i jack off as i watch them struggle to keep their heads above water. their bodies would writhe under the water as it filled their lungs and i'd jizz to their limp, soaked bodies

wwyd

This skinny bitch

Rip her dress right off, throw her down and fuck her tight asshole until she screams

r4r? ill reply as long as u do

id rip her bikini off push her on her knees and start to fuck those jiggly tits. while i fuck them id make sure my dick also slides into her mouth.

slap those glasses off her face, rip that bikini off and choke her with it as i gave her a good facefucking

Id grab her by her hair and drag her to the ground, in the process rip off her bikini and shove my dick into her mouth

Rip both of their clothes off, tie them up, start brutally fucking the left while i slap the rights face and then vice versa

forgot pic?

Wwyd to my gf?

would take out to a nice dinner, then make her suck my dick driving her home

She loves getting titty fucked though

cont

more

would love to hear how brutal you could get to her

titty fuck her in that dress at the back alleyway of the restaurant. cum on her tits

What wwyd means? Sorry for the summer

nothing

moar?

chain her up for sex, only let her eat food off of my cock, make her beg to cum

Dont hold back

She wants you guys to suck on her tits

tie them both up on crosses, whip their clothes off. make lefty watch as i tittyfucked right and twisted her nips til she cried. then make righty watch as i choked out lefty as i fucked her

don't hold back either, i'm fine with things escalating

I'd love to suck on those. Keep going mate.

Wwyd

i wanna suck on them, bite them, then tittyfuck them before cumming on her chest

I think she'd scream when she saw you instead.

Any of pussy shots?

wwyd

need to put those lips to work, fuck her mouth. her pussy looks tight

She taste great

Looks like she does.

any more?

would love to kik some real rough wwyd, or r4r

Keep going mate.

What's wrong with their faces?

take her to a public truckstop bathroom and sell her off for a night, $5 blowjobs, $10 for all holes, $15 to cum inside her pussy

force lefty to go down on righty, strip them as they do. charge their friends and family admission to come watch their slut friends fuck each other. then charge extra to have them join in until the two of them are drowning in cum

Sit next to her and get a few drinks in her, feeling her up under the table before taking her out back and fucking the shit out of her.

Give her more beads to get her top off.

love to see that ;) the rougher the better

Would love to fuck her from behind, have her looking out a window that overlooks the beach, people going by can see her slutty, moaning face

Take her into the next room and spread her out on the ground, letting her friends hear her moan like a whore while I fuck her.

anyone want to reply for reply`?

more of her holy shit

Have her legs spread and the upper part of her body pressed into the cold brick wall, scraping her as I pound into her sweet little pussy from behind.

put a ball gag on her tie her up and fuck her from behind
id slide those panties over to the side and let her ride me until I cum all inside her
id lift up that skirt and fuck her from behind right before I nut I would let her suck me with those lips and cum all in her mouth

I'd rip her top of and thoroughly skull fuck her.

wwyd to this ass

Bar looks pretty empty. Might be time to give her something else to suck on.

Take a group and rip that dress off of her before filling every one of her holes

wwyd?

Give it a good slap before ripping open her pants, bending her over as I shove my cock into her, filling her up.

-

love to hear how youd destroy her

I'd spank her ass as my cock pistons into her cunt, turning it a bright red while she cries out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

love to hear that

I'd grab her by the duck lips and say don't make this fucking face again

I'd reach my hands around, one going to a tit and pinching a nipple while the other works its way into her mouth, gagging her, my cock still buried deep inside her as I use her.

mm nice. no limits on what you do. zero ;)