My mom is dating a nigger while living at my aunt's house rent free...

My mom is dating a nigger while living at my aunt's house rent free. My dad just got out of jail and now he's living with us again after beating up his pregant girlfriend because he has nowhere to go. Nobody has a job in this house and the air conditioning has been out for weeks. I tried killing myself a few months ago and ended up getting help only to end up back here once again. The nigger boyfriend is 23 and my mom is 51. He tells me to cut my wrists and kill myself because he knows I'm depressed. He sits around and smokes spice all day between being a jealous beta towards my dad. How the hell do I take action and end this nightmare? Suicide clearly hasn't worked and I don't want blood on my hands. I'm on the edge here.

>get a fucking job?
>move out?
>never communicate with them again?

Become cum bucket for bbc

what this guy said

maybe try
>get a fucking job?
>move out?
>never communicate with them again?

how about get a fucking job move out and never communicate with them again

did you try getting a job or moving out and then possibly never communicating with them again?

Your family sounds like they live in Chicago

All posts best posts

Ooh I have an idea. Here's how it goes:
Step 1. Get a job. This step is important, because step two is difficult without completion of step 1
Step 2. Move out. Pretty simple, people do it all the time.
Step 3. Never communicate with them again. This step is key. If you want to leave your shitwreck of a family, step 3 is crucial.

Tell this nigger "I'm going to smash your fucking head in the concrete you worthless fucking ape."

Poison some KFC and leave it on the table...

If your 18, pack your shit and hit the road. There's no future for you there obviously. Start a new life. If your under 18, get off this site and call CPS. They'll sort shit out. Take some charge and don't be a pussy and take the cowards way out. Life is a game and we are all players. You wanna go down as a noob or you wanna get a high score? Live as I do, a fuck you to everyone who said I would never get anywhere. Every person who ever tried to put you down should motivate you that much more so you can rub it in their fucking face.

Good advice from Sup Forums, I wish it was that simple. Think I haven't tried? Maybe I'm as much of a failure as all of them seeing how I was raised in this backwards environment and dealt with way worse during my entire childhood. I am trapped. I live in a retirement county being raised by thieves who never taught me any real skill or values. I have nothing. No car. No money. No job. I want to kill myself and can't even do that successfully. Maybe give a successful method and I will deliver no problem.
Florida. Makes it even greasier.

or you could get a fucking job move out and never communicate with them again

Why? So he can laugh and kill me with a sword? This nigga is one of those cracked out anime dudes

>no car
>no money
>no job
That's cos you're doing it in the wrong order, fucknut
Get a job, then get money, and then worry about the car

That's not a bad idea. However, that side of the family happen to be white niggers so they will chow down before the actual nigger even gets a whiff. White niggers are a tough hand to deal with. Might be a process of elimination to clean the plate.

"HELLO OFFICER, THERES A BLACK MAN ON SPICE IN MY HOUSE"

"SHIT WE'll BE RIGHT THERE"

>"In other news, a florida man was shot in his own home by police after becoming violent on spice. We'd have more, but fuck niggers"

I just turned 18. I would leave if I had a car and money but I don't. Also no destination. I'm fucked. The people who bullied me my entire life weren't exactly wrong, this family never cared for me and all of my peers even beat me down. I've been thinking about snapping and destroying them all but we all know the reality of that. It won't work. I have nothing to lose though.

What place hires a dropout with no reliable car?

They won't do shit. He's also a cop caller and weeabo.

>make a false accusation
>call police
>watch the nigger getting shot to death

any place near you

but srsly OP

itd be so easy to get these people arrested. spend the next few weeks doing church stuff, literally any hobby

then start a meth lab, call cops

???

profit

you legit just need some gas, naptha, and boxes of matches and theyll arrest on suspicion, and then you can start eliminating the rest

its really not hard to get soemone arrested

Ha Ha, watching Seinfeld right now

then you are wayyyyyyyyyyyy to pussy man.

might as well kill yourself if your not going to take any suggestion.

cya in hell retad

OP here. I'm really thinking about my life and how terrible it is.

Should I run away and walk across the country to become a stand up comedian? I have nothing to lose and my life is funny despite it being so fucked up it doesn't even seem real to me, the one experiencing it. I have thousands of stories and dark experiences being a bastard child to a young junkie couple in Florida.

I just told you they won't do shit. You act like real life is your Facebook feed. Eat shit, retard. I'm already in hell so I'll see you when you visit one day.

Wait till the nigger is high on crack, call cops on him stating he is smoking crack in your home.
Police hate niggers more than you do! They will happily take him to jail.

>BTW, OP sounds like a total bitch.
> OP needs to gain some self confidence.

I dont have a facebook, i had a similar situation to you so i worked online and moved out.

congratulations whiney bitch, i had your problems and solved them.

meawhile you cry =(

If these 2 post a aren't from the same person then I am deeply concerned over the amount of OC log material That exists within this literal shithole.

For the love of god i am in florida, calling the cops won't do shit. A nigger high on crack? What's your emergency here? No food stamps to buy junk food? Have a nice day. They won't do a thing and my mom will defend him and make me get arrested instead. She's crazy and won't let him get taken away

>you are the only person that has the power to change your life.
>Grow a set of balls, get out of that house.

I bet you're so much happier now. Damaged goods don't recover, even with time. We're all on the same ride. Some just choose to ask for advice while others suffer in silence. It never ends.

My only option is to become homeless and walk the streets. Doesn't seem too bad either.

Hah

good to see this pasta dish back on the menu.