What happens to failed actors? Have you seen or know of any working regular jobs?

What happens to failed actors? Have you seen or know of any working regular jobs?

>the guy from troll 2 is a dentist

>he will never be your dad irl

:(

I post here ;_;

Spoopy.

Can you imagine being as ugly as Beans if you were never famous at all. Id kill myself. I guess thats how the rest of you feel though ha fucking ugos

the guy who rings the bell on breaking bad works at a restaurant

hi beans

Bump

Les Grossman?

Who's that pathetic girl that was in hairspray who now works in a hair salon or whatever but is still embarrassingly clinging onto her dream

Never mind found her

Prostitution

Is that Nicki Blonsky from Hairspray?

Remember the kid from Daredevil or the the brother from Dicky Roberts?
My good friend worked with him at a steak house in North Carolina.

that is Nikki Blonsky from Hairspray

How depressing desu

How do you fail as an actor? Are they too prideful to take lesser jobs when they're in one big thing?

>What kind of haircut you want senpai
>Give me the Man of Steel
>say no more

He wasn't an actor before though, just a wholesome small town dentist who enjoyed performing and once got to be in a movie, which he now laughs about.

ywn be this well-adjusted

>#ILoveMyJob

>that scene in the doc when he complains about the horror con he's at then realizes where he is

sad yet funny.

someone post the one with Amanda Bynes straight denying her on twitter.

HI! This is Nicki Blonsky from Hairspray and I have an alert for when anyone on the Internet posts about "Nicki Blonsky from Hairspray" so that I can address my fans directly

Just wondering do you all have any questions for me, Nicki Blonsky from Hairspray? thnx in advance

the irony is Amanda is washed up as well.
almost worst cause at least Nikki has her sanity.
no dignity but hey, it could be worse.

Holy shit how old is Beans

Is that a response to Nikki (Blonsky from Hairspray) though? Did Nikki (Blonsky from Hairspray) tweet her just before that?

Why did you spell your name wrong?

Way too much supply, way too little demand.

An actor may have gotten lucky their first time around when they were in one big thing, and subsequent directors decide they aren't the right fit, or they may have had a very special role that was well-suited for them personally and can't find anything else similar to it (think Precious).

I mean, Jon fucking Hamm, one of the most talented actors in America, was a complete unknown until his late '30s even though he'd spent his entire adult life trying to break through, and he got extremely fucking lucky that somebody decided to write a show about a suave masculine guy in his late '30s, because he was otherwise useless to Hollywood.

It was always spelled this way, but my agent misspelled it once and I just went with it so I didn't rock the boat

You should see edwards twitter

It wasn't a direct response to Nikki Blonsky from hairspray, but she posted that soon after Nikki Blonsky from hairspray posted pic related

It's like Steve Carell too. He wasn't slightly known until he joined Daily Show. And even at that he was just a small time character.
It was when he was 43 when 40 Yr Old Virgin and the Office blew up for him.

>WAITING FOR $4.99

I think I'll hold out for the 89 cent version.

I laughed too hard at this

imagine being this guy..

midget, balding, ugly, poor and under 30..

seriously what the fuck, how can a human turn out this much of a failure.

I often day-dream about being a successful filmmaker and then I panic because I'm thinking how I'm gonna fail after a couple of movies and will have to go back to office drone jobs and everyone will know I was once rich and famous.

Even when he was younger he was hideous, what an unlucky bastard. Arguably eggman levels ugly.

Chunk from The Goonies is now a big shot attorney.

please don't. it's so depressing

>that tweet where he asks an Edward Furlong fan account if it has a boyfriend

Just go the Jeff Nichols path. Build your success with your own talent and drive but at a steady but small incremental pace.

I worry about that shit too user. My main one is not even breaking into film at all

he has fas too? fhl

>My main one is not even breaking into film at all

Oh my

You want to be a gravel truck driver?

The women generally end up becoming models. Like this girl

Doesn't Nikki Blonsky from hairspray know that Amanda Bynes doesn`t want to be bothered

Eggman is miles ahead of this dude what are you talking about

It's not real.

JUST

is he implying something?

>tfw I only watched Bridge to Terabithia recently
>missed the boat on ASR posting
Not even Sup Forums talks about her any more.

Seth Green looks really weird in that picture

He looks like a rat.

Cute!

Hey Nikki Blonsky! This is Brendan Fraser from The Mummy. What r up to? I would luv to work with you one day.

He was great in Tropic Thunder!

Jon Hamm isn't talented

holy shit is that nikki blonsky from the movie hairspray?

No offence to Furlong but what has he done to improve his acting abilities? Did he go to acting school? Did he perform theater of any kind? Did he travel to help small groups start up a project?