Becuz I aint gay

i don't eat, or sex, anything that casts a shadow

you mainstream straight/bi assholes need to get with the program

most guys are unattractive

didn't feel no arousal -> no need to do that again

I am.

But why aren't you bi?

You see I'm already gay

That doesn't mean that the attractive ones aren't attractive.

If you like even 1 guy you are bi by definition

but why aren't you bi?

This guy I actually pretty fucking hot. got a name?

I just don't find woman attractive I guess

>That doesn't mean that the attractive ones aren't attractive.
Exactly. Why are people so stupid to think "well because I don't like MOST of them, that means I can't like ANY of them!"

Seriously, why are they this dumb?

Beacuse i don't like sucking dick like you, OP

only if you admit that you are bisexual

Nigga you gay. You just want justify loving dick like a faggot with out being called straight up gay. You're gay.

Because I'm not a faggot

I'm bi

Because it was just a phase

I just found out I was a month ago....

but women are attractive, and certain men are too

Are you really this fucking stupid? If you want to talk semantics, you could say I'm also straight. Because I like women. I actually prefer women, usually.

Also, think about it. Why would I be willing to be honest enough to say that I'm bisexual, and not mean it. If I was gay, I'd just say I was gay. The same amount of shit gets thrown at you either way.

I'm bisexual because I'm bisexual. About 80/20 straight-leaning.

If I was gay, I'd tell you that I'm gay.

say, "I am bisexual and I finder certain Asian men to be sexually arousing to me, they make me hard and I want to cum all over their abs"

Gay boy. Go succ sum dik

I feel bad for you. I've been bisexual for over ten years. It's the best thing. More options. Kill yourself.

Do you call women who are bisexual lesbians?

Because that's how much sense you are making.

I am bisexual and I finder certain Asian men to be sexually arousing to me, they make me hard and I want to cum all over their abs

*find, not finder, sorry

dunno why my computer did that

you must retype it all again using "find", not "finder"

also, I hope you are fapping

Idek I would also prefer men in a relationship..woman are cunts relationship wise

People are retarded. They use black and white logic to the world when the world is inherently grey.

I am bisexual and I find certain Asian men to be sexually arousing to me, they make me hard and I want to cum all over their abs

Also I'll fap once I get a name

Y u so triggered. Maybe succ some gay dicc, you'll be less upset. Gay
Boi

Go back to tumblr faggot

Because assholes smell like shit

Not triggered. Just trying to be logical to someone who is clearly irrational. I guess it doesn't work.

But it's true, so much of the human condition is on a spectrum...

Like a person doesn't just "like" hamburgers and that's it, they like it to a certain degree, and most people who "like" hamburgers like them to different degrees and for different reasons.

you think the world is black and white?

because im not a desperate piece of shit that will fuck anything/let anything fuck me

bi sexuals are trash

>Go back to tumblr faggot

What neckbeards say when they lose an argument.

I wasn't even a part of the argument

How to flirt with a homo: fart

I'm not a sex addict. I realized I was bisexual because I found someone attractive and realized I could fall in love with them and they just happened to be my same gender.

You really think someone who simply has the capacity to fall in love with either sex is trash? Why? Love is already too rare in this world.

There are more straight men that have a fetish for women's farts than there are gay or bisexual men who have such a fetish for either sex.

Stop being a hypocrite with double standards, or kill yourself.

Heyyyyy *fart* can I take you out for dinner and then drive you home and fart the whole time from all the cheeseburgers we just ate then eat each other's feces?

>Fag logic

Coming from a fag that is only half true

women have assholes too user

kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys vkys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys

sure is summer in here

Shut up fag don't talk to me. I'll smash your teeth out your mouthYeah and they smell like shit.

no u

internet tough guy, huh?

you want to fuck men and women whcih means youll take whatever you can get because you dont have any standards

you probably find love three times a day with anybody who will pay you

fucking trash

Can I please get a fucking name man

Really? Damn

if you care about words having any meaning, then yes.

Bryan Millado

*Fart* hi

>this is what repressed homosexuality looks like, staying in gay threads and trying to "derail" them, while secretly tapping to the material

why the FUCK else would what consenting adults privately do in their own bedrooms bother you?

Good Shit thanks

for
is Nichkhun

I can assure you I am not jerking off right now.. I'm watching television and jumping from thread to thread..just waiting to see your responses so I can get on nerves. Evidently it's working..bet you're so mad right now you're farting and dripping poop onto your balls thinking about rubbing another guy's anus with your fingers in a circular motion making your fingers smell bad lol

Because shits gay.

come out of the closet

i'm mostly straight and even I know that vaginas smell and taste worse than penises

you're focusing on the negatives and not observing the positives user

shit is gay?

Guys just aren't attractive. Females are beautiful and have a certain energy that nasty men don't have. Also have you ever seen a perfect pussy, perfect pussy is enough to make me never want dick

So don't suck dick.

>Guys just aren't attractive.
disagree

some really are

It's all a matter of opinion really.. I myself dont find woman attractive at all but it's just an opinion

I'm bi.. some boys are totally hot and fuckable. Plus it's unlikely they will nag you and rape your wallet. It's good to be bi...

Being gay means 100% chance to not have a wallet raping female so gay is better

You're dumb. You can be bisexual and just have sex, you know. You don't need relationships to be bi.

It's like experiencing half the world's pleasures. I love that I love cock. I can't be open about it though cause society isn't quite ready

I know that obviously.. I personally find woman unattractive aswell.. I was giving a plus among the other plusses

cause that's gay

Well obviously

it's bisexual, not gay.

Don't like dick and am not romantically interested in men. Don't know why. Same reason i don't like seafood I guess. Just doesn't appeal.

being bisexual is a win-win

being straight is a win-loss, and being gay is a loss-win

that is all.

>trying to convince Sup Forumstards to be bi.

So they can have twice as many people turn them down for sex?

Ahahahahahaha

/thread