Hey. So read this

Hey. So read this.
My best friend had sex with my girlfriend. They both showed me that the love I feel for them meant nothing. I'm thinking about killing myself on Saturday. It does not matter how much I have to live for, how much I would be missed... It's about the fact that I had true love with a woman, and brotherly love with a man, and they fucked each other while I slept nearby. I woke up from the moaning and caught them in the act. I didn't hurt either of them, I just despaired.
Is that something that a person can move on from? Will I ever be okay after that shock, or should I already have killed myself because life has proven itself meaningless?

Just do it

You'll live forever, even if you die in this life. Imagine no memories of a past life and a start on a new one.

Sorry to hear you got screwed over user. Killing yourself over emotional pain is not worth it though. Cut them out of your life and find yourself some better friends.

hahaha will I ever be okay after that shock he says. HAHAHA what are you 12?
no srsly how old are you?

killing yourself because your gf fucked with your friend? If you really that retarded then yes do it faggot.

Killing yourself because of the actions of others is like letting them win. Never talk to either of them again and make them regret the day they fucked with you.

Also no funny frog pictures in hell user.

Kill them first
do us a favour
>then kill yourself
be an hero, dont be an faggot

Emotions are emotions, by kill yourself you give into emotion that let them betray you. If there love meant nothing, why should their or your disdain and hatred mean more than that? You have a bit of a logical fallacy going on here... Bottom line, it wouldn't make sense to kys.

this

Kill them first, they should get punished by been lustful

Life is worth a lot. It is so precious and so fragile, yet you want to waste it. Don't do the one thing that only cowards do. Stay alive, find a new girlfriend, and prosper. As for your best friend, find out why he did it. If it was out of malicious intent, then simply stop talking to him. If it was out of love for your girlfriend, then work through it. Find a way to solve your problems like an inspired man. Become a role model for all the suicidal people in the world. Tell them your story and help them choose life.

Happened to me. Left for work early one morning, worked all day. Came home that night to my friend chasing me up the stairs to tell me something before I went inside. Told me they had slept together that morning and that he loved her.

I didn't want to react until I found out the whole story so I went somewhere to let off some steam. Talked to her later that day and she told me she woke up to him kissing her and feeling her up. She didn't know if it was me or if she was dreaming. One thing led to another and he was inside her but said they stopped after 10 seconds when they realised what was actually happening.

I chose to stay with her, he told everyone he possibly could that they had a secret love affair. He told her if he was me he would have left her high and dry.

2 years later she had a breakdown and revealed to me that she knew what was happening and she was telling him no and trying to fight him off but he overpowered her so she just layed their crying until he stopped. Afterward he told her if she didn't want it she would have fought back harder and the only person that will love her now is him.

I'll tell you op regardless of which of the stories I believed it has been almost 5 years and I think about it every single day

I dream about it most nights and whenever I let my mind wander it always comes back to it.

It killed our sex life and she has some pretty deep trauma.

I think about killing him, torturing him, raping his girlfriend infront of him. I wonder if she liked to me I wonder if shell ever get her sex drive back. My mind is full of questions.

You will never forget this op

Since you're planning to die, mind buying me a pizza? I'll celebrate your soon to be death from one act of kindness

Kill your friend then kill yourself

Man that is fucked, sorry to hear about that. Have either of you been to see anyone about it (professional, counsellor)?

She's not worth your pain or your life, and neither is your best friend. Create meaning in your life for the sake of your self, not to "get back at her" or "make her and him jealous", but to enjoy your life. You only get this one, there is no rebirth, no God waiting for you, no second chance at this. Your mind will never exist again, the comprehension you possess right now is all that "you" will ever have.

Fuck her, fuck him, and fuck everyone that doesn't treat you with the respect a decent human deserves. Keep going and good luck, and for God's sake don't post shit like this on Sup Forums, they all just tell you to kill yourself, and give terrible advice like "HURR kill them first"

Cool story bro

>went over to my cuck friends place one night to get me some sweet married puss puss
>had epic sexy time. came buckets in vaj
>cuck friend comes home from work in dead end low paying job and I decide to tell to his face he was a useless faggot and i spermed his wife
>cuck friend does nothing
>faggot will be faggot
>Friend walked off to "let off steam"
>probobly beating off over my story of my man sausage plowing his wife
>Wife didnt care and decided to tell him it lasted 10 second. Lol wtf bitch
>Thinks it will make cuck less cucky.
>He stays with her. because...you know...cuck
>fast forward to years later. still plowing wife, have a sweet ass girlfriend, awesome job. Wife doesn't touch him & tells him she has trama coz she doesnt want to get my cum over his baby dick.
>cuck "never forgets"
>Cuck thinks about killing me but will never do shit
>mfw

If you still think sex matters that much, you will never be happy anyways. definitely should kill yourself. recommend car in garage, or helium.
Fucking moron.

lol

Thank you for sharing that