Vocaroo Thread!

Vocaroo Thread!
vocaroo.com/i/s136LHiwL94T
>OP will voice anything that gets dubs!
>beyond that, shorter requests get quicker replies
>other anons encouraged to do voices too!
>lewd requests ALWAYS OKAY
>OP can do a pretty passable loli voice, orc voice, shota voice.. just give me any direction no matter how retarded and ill try it. Also questions are fun.
Get in here you motherfuckers!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Lkq5Lbs4Tu
vocaroo.com/i/s1HhSD9Fn06W
vocaroo.com/i/s1pjgqBqE4jc
vocaroo.com/i/s1vpRwTiUq8y
vocaroo.com/i/s1WscM1RY5AA
vocaroo.com/i/s15nQag45H8u)
vocaroo.com/i/s1Cqr3ZSVPDh
vocaroo.com/i/s15nQag45H8u
vocaroo.com/i/s1E03B9tudZA
vocaroo.com/i/s1P7HpGghE4N
vocaroo.com/i/s0yMcvYlszWE
vocaroo.com/i/s0TkUiKyDIMm
vocaroo.com/i/s0WFBS83mfVR
vocaroo.com/i/s0daWsKRLIlk
vocaroo.com/i/s0IEmmwBZseZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0tl8ImAi9ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh there's already a female voice request thread up.

Neat! Maybe it'll be a slow thread and I'll get some oddball requests. This is what I get for being late.

Big Smoke's order

henlo

Hey, what's up fam? Can you read my shota trash today?

"Aww, does it hurt? There you go, let mommy take care of your cock. Atta-boy. This will be our special secret, okay?"

"Post above is a nigger"

Moan

Hey, Gav!
vocaroo.com/i/s1Lkq5Lbs4Tu

"i turned myself into a pickle morty, im pickle riiiiiiiiick"

vocaroo.com/i/s1HhSD9Fn06W
vocaroo.com/i/s1pjgqBqE4jc
vocaroo.com/i/s1vpRwTiUq8y
vocaroo.com/i/s1WscM1RY5AA

Hi Revy! So what happened with planefag? Did he freak out?

how you doin today?

do your best fuze impression

cluster charge going live

>first one

Is this the same op from two nights ago?
(vocaroo.com/i/s15nQag45H8u)

I hadn't talked to him yet actually >.> i dont think its a "freak out" kind of convo.
vocaroo.com/i/s1Cqr3ZSVPDh
I tried

vocaroo.com/i/s15nQag45H8u

I just like the potential drama of it lol

Heyy revy how are you

Flag/b/ro back at work I see

There is no drama, really. I want to make sure everyone is on the same page is all.

i do what i can

im relaxing right now

Nah that isnt me. That recording is.. unnervingly well made though

Daddy

Would

If it was I was going to ask how to get that quality :( it's rediculously clear right

(You)

vocaroo.com/i/s1E03B9tudZA
Thank you for this offering of Alice butt, my stately friend.

WHAT'S UP FUCKERS

I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because... I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman

Some

SUM FUK?
C-c-combo breaker

"Heil The Dylan Republic, Heil Quinnystein, i bet he has a massive penis"

Average female voice please.
Dont ask about quinny, we think he might be gay so we're luring him out ya know?

I accidentally posted this in the other thread... anyway, incredulous domme read b/c I want to hear revy berate me:

"Come ON... you're supposed to swallow it! How can you be so fucking dumb?

[quieter] Do you want to go back into training?

Oh~ look who's suddenly very thirsty! There we go!"

I was gonna say trap ass

>i doxx myself openly
>this user can't find it for shit
>i post two pictures of myself directly to them for lulz
>they act like they found the golden fucking ticket

Seriously i wish i could be as amused as you are. Want to request something or are you done?

this shit is ugly omfg hahaha

Can I get a "DO NOT AVERT YOUR GAZE"

"Oh Alice, I have a confession to make. I can't take this anymore. I am in love with you. Your pale skin and your stuttering ways have stuck my heart. Oh Alice, will you marry me? We shall rule Sup Forums forever my queen!"

ROLL

Keep your crush posting to the wwyd threads, boys.

Roll

mmm revy is kinda cute

Alice stop making me say gay stuff

whats that even mean?

Different user here, and i'm new to these threads.

Show vulva?

Who gave you permission to post my thoughts?

vocaroo.com/i/s1P7HpGghE4N
Sorry for the pause, resuming momentarily

*crying in pain "OH MY GOD IT'S SO FUCKING BIG! I'M GONNA CUM! FUCK! FUCK! I'M CUMMING! AHHHHH!"

thank you for your donation

it will feed me for another 34 minutes and 12 seconds

I mean this isn't the thread for sharing pictures of girls you obsess over.

There's a place that is waiting for you
A world where the best in life is free
Where time is always spring
Happiness is king
The dreams you dream come true
When the one you love love you

You're in MANDOM

Rate me Revy

Sing the opening to Slayer's "South of Heaven".

Lyrics:
An unforseen future nestled somewhere in time.
Unsuspecting victims no warnings, no signs.
Judgement day the second coming arrives.
Before you see the light you must DIE!

Re rolling. :/

general moaning gradually building up until finally shouting ā€œIā€™m cumming!ā€

RE RE Rolling.

need some gooey pussy sounds pls

Story???

>grills

I rate the both of you 14/20
Also for the pause: my dad decided to want to show me his new vape pen and I have to listen or he'll get mad and won't leave me be.
"Dad go away so I can say dirty things in your laundry room"

I never get dubs. T.T

Reroll

rolling for this SLAYER!

Why in the fuck do you always make your threads when a nigga busy? Been a while and cant stay for this one still doing morning threads?

No story. We were speculating about the health of threads when it comes to regulars, avatarfagging and the pros and cons etc.

Reroll

Thirsty avatarfag lusting after Revy
What else is new

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all traps are created equal. We are now engaged in a great civil east, testing whether that nation or any nation so conceived and so dedicated can long endure. We are met on the great battlefield of that war. We come to dedicate a portion of that field as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives that a nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper we should do this. But in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead who struggled here have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note nor long remember what we say here, but it can never be forgot what they did here. It is for us the living rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us-that fromthese honored dead we will take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion-that we here resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under god shall have a birth of a new freedom, and that freedom from traps, for the people, and agreed upon by the people, shall allow us to evolve as a species."

Here's a pizza buffet

vocaroo.com/i/s0yMcvYlszWE
vocaroo.com/i/s0TkUiKyDIMm

do your best george dubya impression plox

You're a good man flag/b/ro

awesome! Could you do the raceplay improv?
Just the most degrading shit about blacks but at the same time reveling in the stereotypes of athleticism and sexual prowess? Basically a JOI telling the listener to shoot a big load to ur racism.

Usage of these phrases are highly encouraged: Ape, Gorilla, Crack Dealer, Muscular, Nigger, African, Project, Ghetto, Crack Baby, Big Grapefruit Nigga Nuts, Stupid, Violent, Aborting Niglets, And mentioning your feet.

REVY...HEY REVY COME OVER HERE NOW

Come watch dad chuck some sick clouds...what do you mean youre busy WATCH THESE CLOUDS OR YOURE GROUNDED

Fuck you guys checking my own trips again

vocaroo.com/i/s0WFBS83mfVR

Rerollinggg

Here's a parking lot

"how can you say you love her if you dont eat her poop?"

Do you do singing requests, OP?

*scared voice "The spiders are in my head! No Mr.Whiskers! Bad kitty! Bad kitty!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0daWsKRLIlk

And jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes

vocaroo.com/i/s0IEmmwBZseZ
Trips user! Sorry for the wait

Bless you Revy

Yes but i suck at singing

reroll

Hey revy whats up, could you say for me:
"There is no such thing as black culture in America. WHAT THE FUCK is black culture in America. Fucking chains, whips, urr rap music thats not fucking culture. Materialistic shit does not equal to culture. Only Africans from Africa have culture, niggas in America don't have culture. Fried chicken, ribs and all that stupid shit is not culture."

S P A G E T T I
P
A
G
E
T
T
I

SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI

tell your dad vape is for fags

Kek I love Revy but I thought the same thing

Hugh Laurie man back from one of the first threads here to say hello.

OuO, thanks!

vocaroo.com/i/s0tl8ImAi9ks

"Things are fucked up, but it'll be ok."