I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king...

> I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too.

t.Queen Elizabeth the First.

What did she mean by this?

she meant "I am the sovereign and you shall kill Spaniards for me"

an inbred from 500 years ago is smarter than most people today

the first feminazi

>stomach of a king

funny, i don't think a king since alexander had that much semen in his stomach

>forgetting James I

World's first transgender monarch.

>What did she mean by this?
>Reading comprehension is an ability unknown to me.

Eat a bullet, Nigel.

She meant she's a woman so she can't fight, but she's smart and strong enough mentally to be the sovereign.
She also called herself fat for what I guess is the beginning of British "comedy."

That she had more balls than most Englishmen at the time, and certainly more than all Englishmen combined today.

Mary I was the rightful queen, though.

she ruined England and by extension America with Protestantism

fuck that bitch Elizabeth

>I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a CONCRETE ELEPHANT

>fuck you niggers I ain't marrying shit
>fuck kike puppets
>fuck papist puppets

>fuck bitches, get money and fuck up some boats nigga

It's "he" you shitlord.
Obviously he identifies as a king.

>Though the sex to which I belong is considered weak you will nevertheless find me a rock that bends to no wind.

>I have the heart of a man, not a woman, and I am not afraid of anything.

>triggered

She meant don't discount her because she's a woman, for although her body is feminine and as weak as our sex is, she loves England the same as any man and has the inner strength to fight for it.

Dem feels when the UK is pure shit now.

How did she ruin England? If we had been chained to the Pope's balls we'd have some slimy Spaniard or Frenchie ruling over us, and so would America! She is one of the monarchs that made England fucking great, she reigned over the Golden Age, it was all the shit that came centuries later that ruined it.

She like Dahmer, keeps body parts in the ice box. Kinda gross.