le meme matchday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRVm90q-jDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NUR

First for BVB!!!!

>caring about 3DPD
lolmao

they're a bit better than american women on average, but yeah, generally they're very bland

southern european and slavic women are without a doubt the best

gay
based

okay i delet post so no more shitting up thread, back to soccer.

not watching dirtmund, is pulisic playings?

Pic related: three german qts and one wetback.

t. Piotr

I NEED TO KNOW NOW, KNOW NOW, CAN YOU ...

tabbi is the only actual german girl there and she's the by far ugliest out of those

not really helping your case here m8

lel

this

if repeating digits then Red Bull(tm) leipzig wins the bundesliga

wut

>still no cut inside man or costlel

Carlo what are you doing?

FUCKS SAKES MAN

SECOND TIME

i used to really like those TYT shitters, but grown to hate their guts

she's pretty cute nowadays though

How can one man be so unlucky.

>tabbi is the only actual german girl there
>caring about what's written on a piece of paper instead of actual ethnicity

Sorry, I just have another understanding of what it means to be german.

Oh and btw Coco Vandeweghe is also german. Shills btfo.

>yfw cucked

Yet Tabbi speaks the worst German out of the 4

lol

get a life Ronny and stop shitting up /bundes/

Isn't one of them a denier of the Armenian genocide?

t. has never met tabbi in real life

i'm sure taylor swift is not 100% ethnically german
those muh heritage americans are mixed with all sorts of shit

and angelique kerber is mostly polish, so by your own logic she's just a german citizen and not actually german

>that chubby linesman

lel

totally possible, they are the biggest hypocrites ever.

costantly preach about freedom and shit and then run their mouth about people who don't agree with them

>bayern game
>/bintpol/ posting
erry time

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRVm90q-jDY

K L O P P

>dat Emre mor dance
Noice

more like
>bvb match
>/bintpol/ posting

t. customer

Will he score?

more like
>gladbach match
>/bintpol/ posting

evrytime

hi, customer

Ancelotti what the fuck are you still doing.

I'm so sorry guys

he knows that RBL is losing

Prove you are longer on this board than 6 years

fuck off already

Nobody needs to prove anything to the likes of you

*proves it*

t BVB customer

>costa and robben about to come in

fucking finally

I got massively butthurt over England V Portugal in the 2006 world cup and I got triggered by Portuguese on here for like a month

what conclusion is there to make when emre mor is the best forward for dortmund rn

But I'm not

>Leipzig

>BVB
>customers

they're shareholders, you idiot

learn the official /bundes/ terminology

bayern supporters = customers
dortmund supporters = shareholders
leipzig supporters = consumers
wolfsburg supporters = employees
leverkusen supporters = corporatists
hoffenheim supporters = investors

It's always funny what massive crybabbies football players are.

Sommer

no, neverkusen are alcoholics

What can I say? Hamburg got two good chances and scored on both. Football is fucking shit sometimes.

>spoonfeeding retarded burgers
:(

>Pulishit

Cheating works, you lose nothing by trying to get the opponent carded.

KAWAGA and DEMBELE in

those are clearly >schalke supporters

>frankfurt

shit cunts

need a bayern goal like air

>Red Bull arena sold out
>Every second seat is empty
???

Thank you my aryan brother.

Which bundesliga team is most likely to deploy the next level Argentina tactics? It's Schalke isn't it?

>Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Manchester United) receives a low pass just outside the box and drills a fine strike towards the middle of the goal. Heurelho Gomes pulls off a reflexive save to block his effort. Nice goalkeeping skill, indeed.
sorely missed

>How do Dauerkarten work, The Post

+Köln supporters = goats aka die Ziegen

>Pulishit

o shit my bad

>Chicharito scoring 2 goals

pic related, live reaction from the white house

Well, thats certainly not how it works.

Hamburg is fucking cancer. I don't understand why European leagues have so many teams in the top divisions when literally half of them can't play anything else but hoofball.

That Dembele is on the bench

Dauerkarten are sold, if the peson that has bought it cmes or not.
Empty Seats are Dauerkarteninhaber that didn't come to the match, simple

I'm guessing Muller won't be starting against Arsenal?

Kölle fans are costumiers.

you now remember when tuchel replaced hummels by bartra and people thought it was a good idea

indeed

t. butthurt customer

VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN VERKAUFEN

FUCK OFF

mad consumer pls

also
>bvb

Is Chicharito an illegal immigrant?

AHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAH

His name is Müller you dumb fuck

cmon Dortmund

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT and WIN

If you wanted us to use your language properly then maybe you should have won the war

>DARMSTADT UNIRONICALLY LEADING vs DORTMUND

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

SELL YOUR SHARES AS LONG AS YOU STILL CAN, DORTKEKS!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN SOFORT VERKAUFEN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, thats how it works. Now take a look at the RB vs. HSV game. There is no way in hell that even half of those empy seats are from Dauerkarten Bezitzer.

I don't like your fake letters.

who can fix dortmund's defense?

customer being mad when his team is losing

are you actually even trying?

SHAREHOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! SHAREHOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! SHAREHOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! SHAREHOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! SHAREHOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! SHAREHOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

>the shanty town of dirtmund

SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE SHARES NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>shareholders

no