Tomorrow is my last day working as a lifeguard. I was bullied by the supervisors and other guards for the whole summer...

Tomorrow is my last day working as a lifeguard. I was bullied by the supervisors and other guards for the whole summer, how do I go out in a blaze of glory?

take the day off. enjoy yourself

Throw a mattress into the pool. They'll need a crane to get it out.

I'M SORRY, BUT THIS WAS TOO EASY

yeah, call in sick and go to the beach instead!

pee into the pool

Also former lifeguard.

You could just not jump in for a person that is legitimately drowning, but there might be a bit of a legal situation following that.

For real though, a few years ago there was this guy, Alex, and he decided to do a frontflip into the wavepool within the last 5 minutes of his shift. They were furious, but it makes for a good story.

Yeah, I want a good story. Also we went a whole summer (so far) without a real rescue.

Drown people you're attempting to save.

Fake drowning and drown one of your friends rescuing you lel

Lifeguard reporting in

I've thought the same thing and have come up with a list of shit for a blaze of glory

>Drive the trollyjack into the pool
>Drive the pool covers into the pool
>Turn on the wave pool during swimming lessons
>Leave a gnarly shit in the pool
>Jizz into the spa

List is still work in progress

Lol pee IN the pool and no one bats an eye.

Pee INTO the pool and everyone looses their minds.

Buy some fluroescein and throw hidden into pool

Pour extra chlorine in the pool during your shift

Jump in the water and do a rescue on somebody who is perfectly fine and was just swimming laps? Just forceably taking somebody out of the water and doing CPR on their conscious body is a good start, but we autists can do better

>Jizz into the spa

As if the patrons don't already do this

Gather as much shit as possible to carry into the pool area, if there are showers: waffle stomp, if there's a tube slide: put shit at the end or in the middle, but if you want to go out with a real bang shit in the filters so the water gets fucked.

They can just Take the water Out, dry IT and Take it Out and send him the Bill for All the water

Over chlorinate the water everyone's hair will turn white

>friends

I don't know about OP, but my lifeguard certifiers (Ellis and Associates) have a saying "if you don't know, go" so if someone looked like they were struggling, you always jump in, even if they were perfectly fine.

Throw some Piranhas into the pool

You just made me think of a better plan. What if I stole all the water?

The only strugglers we have are when kids who clearly can't swim use the slides and get stuck on the bottom unable to escape from the vortex

do it

Is it possible to drain said pool? Most underground pools have drains. Do you have a key or something to get access to the area incognito?

Work your shift. Protect the people you are paid to protect. Clock out when your shift is over. Shake hands with your ex-supervisor. Be professional.
Every man must have a code.
I hope all you NEETS with your fucked up suggestions all die in a fire.

I do but I work at a high-end fitness center so it's just a shitload of towels and pipes. Some of the pipes have "acid" written on them though...

underrated post

I know we're on Sup Forums but for god sake, OP, have some fucking dignity, you child. Waaa I was bullied.

Recreate this scenario.
1/2

2/2

To be real, that's probably what I'm going to do. I just wanted so see what you guys could come up with. Not much.

Obviously you have never seen the proper application of a real practical joke in action.

Realize that it was a summer job and the other people that work there are in dead end careers anyway. Just leave politely and without incident because you are an adult and capable of acting like one.

Go get your self a real job. In a few years, bring your wealthy upper to middle class family to that same pool along with your 10/10 trophy wife. Don't brag or show off, you wont need to.

I have decided. I am going to push a whole cart full of towels into the pool. I've always wondered if those things sink or float.

call into the pool before your shift begins and tell your supervisor someone with AIDs bled in the pool. Last day of work: "Pool closed due to AIDs". Boombaby.png

Yes this

leave a couple floaters in the pool

>Assazon
I lost it