Feels thread

Feels thread
Get it off your chest, let it out user.

I'm starting a new chapter in my life.
It's by leaving every one and everything I know. Getting out of this poverty stricken area and making something of myself. The uncerenty of it all is exciting, but I FEEL bad because when i leave I'm not looking back, not comming back. I think I've earned it but it's weighing on me because I can't tell a soul, soon enough I'll be a ghost, a grey man.

My car is broken and i don't have enough money left to fix it :c I've lost my freedom.. No buses or taxies come to my area.. Less than 90 people live in my area, 4 my age two girls and they have boyfriends. Also my fuck buddie got a boyfriend whilst im stuck at home with my broken ass car

Going through some family stuff right now, and have been going through a down time myself. Realize just to got to get up and make things better. Hope everything is going well for everyone else.

Life can't always be bad, eventually it will return to mediocre or maybe even good.

Your the only person looking after you. Your the most important person in your life.

My car is broken and i don't have enough money left to fix it :c I've lost my freedom.. No buses or taxies come to my area.. Less than 90 people live in my area, 4 my age two girls and they have boyfriends. Also my fuck buddie got a boyfriend whilst im stuck at home with my broken ass car
Life has it's perks and downfalls, just gotta live through them with an open mind i guess

Rough day. Mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted. No one waiting for me to come home from work. Nothing to give life that little extra "oomph" to make it all worthwhile. I could go on, but I'm mostly just burnt out right now. It'll pass.

It just sucks while going through. Also, pic related.

Indeed

a girl loves me and I don't know what to do cos I don't feel love

I work 2 jobs I ride my bicycle to both places. Today I didnt feel like working my part time job cause I was crying 12 miles on my bicycle. It's hard to breathe if you can imagine. I feel like shit.

I had finger banged a 12 year old when i was 16 because i thought she was older.

Girlfriend of three years and i broke up. She was mentally, emotionally, and sometimes physically abusive. She put alcohol and her job before me. And yet I still miss her. I'm a lonely fuck with no idea what to do with myself. I'm borderline suicidal and I don't know who else to tell except a bunch of people on a message board well known for its loli and trap threads.

Fell in love with a girl who doesn't want me. Only way to stay with her is to be her friend. Feels bad. Want to die but I want her more.

i've genuinely begone to feel discomfort and anger towards women.

it makes me really upset because i used to be a very kind and loving, inclusive person, but after the constant mistreatment from the 'fairer sex' (so-to-speak) i've grown more malice and anger towards them.

why's it gotta be like this? :(

I am with you there Sup Forumsro. My girlfriend of only 1 year left me and she was my best friend. She and I clicked instantly and now she tells me about the guy she is seeing and how much better he is..but she still calls and texts me to talk. I don't have the power to not answer the phone.

When you get older you want care about this. Trust me

There's a fine line between love and hate. The more you love the stronger the hate becomes when that love is abused. Take it from this increasingly bitter man here.

I am trapped in something genuinely terrifying and growing worse by the day
The people who I want to help want nothing to do with me and the people who want to help me I want nothing to do with
I was just talking to several friends and they all blasted off the grid, Jesus fucking Christ what have I done and what am I slowly becoming

I did this, moved 10 hours away. I still feel bad about it to a certain extent but it was a must, as it probably is for you. No regrets

Yeah the shitty part is I'm 35. I should know better by now.

when i was a freshman i fell for this junior in my Chemistry class. She had this one guy friend, who she said was like her brother. She comes to me one day and says that he walked up to her and kissed her. A normal guy would've asked her not to hang out with him anymore, but i was a beta fag and i fell for it. I save up all my cash and bought her a bunch of stuff for her for valentines day. She got me a coupon for one free kiss. We kissed at the end of the day and I was hyped af when I went home. As we came back from the weekend she broke up with me. Not even two days later she's kissing on the guy from earlier. Mfw a couple of months later i'm at work and realize they were making out behind my back and someone saw them and she wanted to tell me first before someone could ruin her affair.

I've always thought my penis is small. Have always been really self conscious but don't care as much anymore since I'm married and it rocks my wife's world so... but I still look at it sometimes and am just like what the fuck?

>Feels thread
>Get it off your chest, let it out user.
Kinda going threw a break up... sucks

All it takes is one person saying the right thing to pull you out of the darkness. Get to work and find them.

That happened to me about two years ago. It's fairly common for shy, nice guys to end up dating bitches. They feel they can manipulate them. And I won't lie to you, the pain won't go away so easily. But you'll get used to it. Keep posting on message boards with trap and loli threads. These people might seem like freaks, but sometimes we need to be in contact with the creatures in the dark to find ourselves.

That image sort of makes me laugh, because my entire friend group is us shitting on eachother. So i already have a bunch of friends like that lol

I'm a 24 year old virgin.

A few of us are. The only thing I can say is keep no contact with here and lean heavily on friends and family.

Some people communicate that way. However, there's a world of difference between talking shit and being abusive.

My brain is abusive.

24 year old virgin aint bad, I lost mine at 20 by pure luck. You really don't realize how much it doesn't matter until you lose it.

28 kv here

That does such, frig. Listen to "to build a home" by the cinematic orchestra, "we're all leaving" by arcade fire or loniness #3" also by arcade fire and just feel it all.

This was me 10 years ago, the world worked me over, chewed me up and left me crawling back to my "poverty ridden" hometown broke,depressed and defeated. Keep your connections user, if you fail those friends/family are gonna be all you have in the world.

23 year old kisses virgin, I was literally joke to everyone I went to school with, I had a crush who ended up taking advantage of me for the lulz, I thought I found love recently but I creeped her out and she wants nothing to do with me, also my family is emotionally abusive and didn't care

I can't do anything right now since I'm currently enthralled my by father's presence
Trust me when I say I am on a literal downward spiral into Hell, and all of my fucking connections vanishing inexplicably just goes to show that I am in a middle of something fucking horrible and the only people who can help me will not

Don't make or keep female friends. That's not what they're for. Seriously, the are not biologically suited (unless you are flamboyantly gay, then it seems to work fine). Spend time in the company of other men, and I don't mean that in a faggot way I mean it in a bro way. Chase women, fuck women, marry one and settle down if you find a good one and get tired of the game, but never make it a point to hang around women or groups of women. Hang out with your buddies. Your life will be infinitely richer.

I know a guy who didn't lose it until he was 30. And he has fat stacks and a huge house living in downtown. Sometimes its not the guy, sometimes its just the situation or lack of women worthy of it.

I'm constantly paranoid I might have skin cancer despite the only thing close to a symptom I have is a small mole I've had for years that's just too small to tell if it's irregular or not.

I appreciate the support. I don't want it to seem like i was just a nice guy though. We both made our mistakes. Our relationship should have ended a long time ago. If I was to sit and think long and hard I know I'm better off without her and this is a good thing for me. But she's all I've known for those three years. She was my first long-term 'real' relationship. She took my virginity. I'd never been that serious with someone. But tbh our relationship was fucked from the start. She was this cute, totally out of my league girl that somehow fell in my lap, and i quickly found out she wasn't everything she was cracked up to be. Course, you know, once the sex started i kinda let the shit she did slide. But then i started being an asshole too and it just got worse and worse. All i know is it's hard to come to terms with being cheated on and being told that 'you're not family'. Sorry for the rambling, you and anyone else who's reading this. I'm a little drunk atm. OP asked me to get it off my chest, well.

>be me
>meet cute local girl off of the internet
>end up clicking
>find she's moving away in a week
>goddamnmyluck.png
>really really like her
>tfw she moved away this week
>i should have at least said I liked her
>now have to wait several months til she's back in town

pic related

>Feels thread
Kinda going threw a break up... sucks

See Sup Forumsrothers

shit nigga are you me? We really are better off without each other but I've never met a girl..or even a person like this. I just hate that she moved on so quickly like it was nothing. A week later shes dating a guy off Match. I know its a rebound relationship but it still hurts.

OP here, um back sorry anons didn't think thread still be up.

goddamn women type all the exact fucking same when they are angry.

yeah dude looks like I am you. Like I'm trying to move on. I'm on tinder, i'm trying to meet people, I go out, i casually flirt, but at the end of the night when it's just me, she's who I think about. your ex moved on, my ex moved on, and yet here you and me are on Sup Forums. all I can hope for is that at some point this shit stops and we can be happy again.

I hope so. Hanging out with friends heavy right now jiust to make it though the week.

>Feels thread
I love my Sup Forumsrothers no homo

I had the perfect girl and we were gonna have a family with me as a little blue lion and her as my beautiful mate
Then addiction took hold and now I'm twisted white trash that's been completely broken as a human being and given up any chance of genuine love and happiness again
Now I get to see her even hotter and shine brighter with a friend of mine who I'd never expected to and so I'm forced to watch as they go off and have the happy life I had a genuine shot at
I'd continue to laugh and cry psychotically to the tune of them both beating the mental shit out of me were I not so fucking used to it by now

love you too man

There was a guy at work a few months back. Out of the blue said he wanted to fight me. Didn't take him seriously (I mean, c'mon who would), and I was a smart ass, thinking he was joking around. Ended getting in my face. I showed him no fear, and he did nothing. Nothing came of it, but I still think about it, and for some reason it still bothers me. I don't know why. A part of me hates him and wants him to suffer. A part of me thinks he'll get himself into deep shit on his own with that negative, confrontational attitude. A part of me thinks somebody or something hurt him deeply a long time ago and wants him to heal and be better. A part of me wants him to be publicly shamed and humiliated. A part of me wants him to rise above and be an example to others who suffer whatever it is he is or was suffering. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent, Sup Forumsros.

>she moved on so quickly

That's what they do. They're capricious creatures. They betray, manipulate, and are extremely passive aggressive. It's just how they are.

Me? I've just given up overall because it's always been too much effort with only a tiny reward. The loneliness hurts on nights like this but all I have to do is hear about coworkers and their relationships to know I've made the right decision for me.

Godspeed, my man.

I'm in high school, gay but not openly, even to my best friends. I've had a crush on this other gay guy for years, never quite had the balls to say anything. Now another friend tells me he used to date that other guy, who then just stopped talking to him out of the blue. Now my friend hates the other guy.

Damn shes a fucking pimp.
>either its over or not.
It's over.
>Are you sure?!?!
I'm sure.

I say you be the guy that tries to help. At the very least don't be confrontational. As much as many of us try to be hardasses (myself included) this world needs less conflict. Anger just breeds more anger.

>Feels thread
Mac Miller Godspeed/perfect circle

I'm tired of people telling me to get a job when I didn't ask to be born into slavery.

So what do we do? Go gay? Women fucking suck, I'll be the first to say it. My ex made me kind of sexist. I don't view them as lesser people but I do view them as more vindictive and more hurtful. it doesn't change I long for companionship though. So yeah, do we just be homos and say fuck it? Or i guess do we just learn to live alone. it's a heavy question and tbh I'm really trying to figure out the answer

Live alone and free, or find a female that thinks more like a guy. Usually the nerdy ones.

Op

Find a way to get your stress out..lifting running. What you make makes a difference in for you feel

It's not a feel, it's a connection.

At least you can sleeping knowing you do something with your life.

Death is easy, life is hard. The more you bare the stronger you become

If you love it, let it go. Seems cornny..but the ways things play out is kinda funny. Maybe you'll see her later in life.

I've used women, and been used by them. Karma is real, only do what's right nothing more, nothing less

I like to be alone. Stay joy in the smalls things in life.
I'll reply to everyone, I promise.

Love this! I love that it's a struggle and that you didn't just jump into reaction mode, but you've empathized and thought it through.
I always look back on shit like that with thoughts of what I should have done and always wind up happy that I didn't react. I'd rather look like a pussy than hurt someone.
Anyways, great dilemma, way to handle it and actually meditate on it when it bothered you.

Lost my dad 6 years ago, thought i couldnt find love anymore, constantly fucking angry over simple things still. dont tell anybody im still bothered af about it. met a girl last weekend and invited her on a date, she said yes and i kinda like her. the date is coming up and i kinda wana no show cause i dont think i could fall in love and get my heart broken.
just wana stay away and go on if that makes sence.

FEMAnon or nah?

Alone and free for me. I've got no energy to go meet women, especially alone, even on my days off. Like I said, you may get nights like I'm having now where I really miss having someone to come home to but I've probably got a lot more money than I would otherwise...every penny counts when you basically live paycheck to paycheck.

Why u cry

If you think you like her then go for it. It's better than people showing interest and you and you not really caring to see them or not. If that spark is there, go for it.

Ruined everything with the love of my life last night. Everything today reminded me of them, I've been crying so hard I've thrown up. I just want to jump in front of a Sup Forumsus rn.

Nope. Just a 32 year old dude with way too many self-abusive thoughts.

There are no women on the internet.

Same shit here. I've been with other girls but I keep coming back to her and never getting anywhere other than friend zoned. Something about her just gets me and I can't get her out of my head.

>Indeed

kys

I met a girl named Jessica in the first month of highschool, We dated for 4 years and she left me for another guy, Granted i was an immature asshole. Couple years ago we started talking again and have been texting and talking almost everyday since. I live about 8hrs of a drive away from her now and have been single since we split (4 years) She comes down to see me and we chill... and its the happiest times i have felt in years. We never skipped a beat. Like we were bestfriends the whole time. We are always really touchy and even sleep in the same bed when she visits me (no sex or anything like that) But i love her so much it hurts me bros. I feel like after all this time i should be over her and it should be done, But everytime i talk to her or see her, It's like im reminded of what i have been living without. She knows i love her, and i have tried everything in my power (being a province away from her) to show her that i am not the immature dbag i was in highschool, But she has hinted that we will never be together again. Even though she will flirt with me and say things that really pull my heart strings. It is mentally exhausting, and my feelings for her never seem to subside. I know, its very beta, But i cannot help it. I love every part of her, We share a bond that i have never had or felt with any other human being. I am an alcoholic, go to work and go home n get drunk, every single day. Just to try to cope with these awful feelings. She is my everything and i dont think she realizes exactly how much i really love her. It is quite sad on my part.

I FUCKING HATE

I FUCKING HATE THE QUIET SOUND OF MY MOUSE CLICKS AND MY KEYBOARD CLICKS LATE AT NIGHT

I USE MUSIC TO DROWN IT OUT, I WEAR HEADPHONES, BUT I ALWAYS FUCKING HEAR IT

I FUCKING HATE IT

IT DRIVES ME INSANE

I WISH I COULD JUST DO THINGS THAT OTHER PEOPLE DO AND HAVE FUN BUT NO

THE FUCKIN I N T E R N E T

Increasingly bitter. Kek. I think that's a future for is all until Great Leader Kim Jong cleanses us with Korean kimchi power

You're a fucking leech. End of story. Nobody is going to feel sorry for you.

I'm (You). Got any advice or can you explain some more what you mean by 'a connection'. Really uncomfortable with this cos she's a nice girl

But I don't like spicy and I don't like cabbage...

Jokes on you i torrented it

thanks.

Is there any way to truly motivate me to work out?

The girl i loved threw herself at my bestfriend during my birthday party

thanks for the kind words.

Well I'll be honest I'm the drunk guy talking about his three year relationship falling to shit so i'm not much for advice. But right now, I'm numb. Women have come and gone that have shown interest in me, even at points more than my ex did, and I just turned them away because, honestly I felt nothing. Whether that was just because of who they were or because I was and still am hung up on my ex, I don't know. But. If a spark is there, a connection is there, and you actually FEEL something for her? Fucking act on it. Let yourself feel.

I sound like a grade A faggot.

You should get a new keyboard. I don't know if anyone has made a silent mouse, but some of those touch sensitive keyboards are damn quiet.

You're a fucking loser!

fucked up thing is i have a good group of friends that i hang out with. Nice family that i think over love me cause of the loss. im a very loveable person i think but i always have that feeling that im nowhere near good enough for the things that are happening to me and that makes me so fucking pissed for some absurd reason. in my twisted fucking mind im telling myself i will fuck it up anyways so why show, this fucking sucks

fuk u

K.

b r u t a l

NO TORRENTING ON MY GOOD CHRISTIAN INTERNET

I wish my dad would talk with me more, I wish he loved me more. I wish he didn't hate himself so much. I know he works hard, but I think he expects too much from me and my family sometimes.

I can't remember without my skin crawling, without my brain feeling stuffy
My vision has a red tint to it and I can't understand why
I used to be for peace, love, psychedelia, all that trippy shit, and now a foul fucking part of me is contorting into a merciless, white supremacist hick
This is evil fucking shit

i don't think it's the noise itself, i think it's the psychological tippy tapping and all that fucking bullshit

I think you'll find it's YOU who is the loser, you fucking benefit leech. Enjoy never being respected by anyone in your life, and having your family deep down hate you.