What do you hate about women?

What do you hate about women?

The lack of penis

Not all women, but I just hate the hypocrisy some women have and they are too blind/ignorant to see it. That and the SJW's.

>hypocrisy some women

It's all of them.

The claim to be the more empathetic sex
But they're always the first one to ruin the mood in a group of people by opening their mouths and saying something stupid and unfunny

their vagoos are disgusting

And no one can call her out on it because "huurduurr she's has tits and a vag"

everything

Your gay. Prefer another guys ass i'm sure

Because most of them love dick and that's gay as fuck

>What do you hate about women?
When they try to kiss me after I cum in their mouth.

at least a guy's ass isn't full of yeast

yeah it's full of shit babe

they can't handle booze or dope. they get crazy when they indulge. they love guys fighting over them. and its almost their point in life to cause fights when they are out, dressed like sluts

t. charles bukowski

This

A lot of the problems of women, especially things like
can be summed up as, "they let the instincts evolution has endowed them with control their actions far more than men."

And it's weird how this also happens to men, to a lesser degree, when women are around. If you ever have the chance to stand back and watch the group dynamic change when a woman enters a group that had previously only been men, do it. Some things are obvious, but other things you wouldn't notice from inside the group. It's quite fascinating.

samefag

I like their baginas. Everything else is pretty much something I hate

How they don't make up their fucking mind and confuse the fuck out of you and play games with people

Before 2008 I didnt hate women till they decide to go for negroes

read this in Bukowski's voice. 'Show me a man who lives alone and has a perpetually clean kitchen, and 8 times out of 9 I'll show you a man with detestable spiritual qualities.'