Sup Forumsros, have you found your soulmate yet?

Sup Forumsros, have you found your soulmate yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FJP-VJj3Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=U_M85L2Yuv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't you need a soul to find a soul mate?

Who hurt you, user?

i have my dick and i have anime, i think that is basically the same

/thread

I think so but she is currently married to a controlling asshole who cheated on her and had another kid with her ex best friend. She is close to divorcing him but she honestly fits me really well. I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself but im going to enjoy it unless I have a reason not to.

She died.

no

Don't give up hope. Whatever happens, happens. I met a girl just now who I thought was a complete airhead, but then I discovered she was being sarcastic with me the whole time. The only flaw I see is that she may have daddy issues.

She did find me

Is she cute ? If so post her please.

I definitely have

I already did, won't do anymore.

What happened?

She discovered he was user on Sup Forums

Clothed

Yes but she killed herself

You're on Sup Forums, you know why you're here... do it again dude

yep

should have marry her this summer, but I found out I had cancer, so I spent almost 9 months on chemo and I'm now recovering...
Will marry her next summer if my health allows me, hopefully the fucker is dead for good, but I need to stay clean for 5 years to be considered cured

fuck if true. my thoughts are with you bro

Rooting for ya user

>someone to fuck
Yes
>soulmate
Nope

I'm going 'Basil Faulty' and you cunts are gonna learn! youtube.com/watch?v=-FJP-VJj3Nw

You gotta stop fucking those whores if you want to find the right one, user.

thanks bro, I'm optimistic, I got a very curable one and just in case, always ready to beat the fucker a second time if needed

back on topic, don't know if we have soulmates, but we definitely have something very close to that. Fact is, you might meet more a single perfect girl for you in your life, I guess I was lucky, I met 2 and I managed to not screw it with the second one.

put your hands on the car and get ready to die!

Come on guys, all of us we share pics of our soulmate

Seconded.

mine
and yours ?

forgot picture

john McGuiness youtube.com/watch?v=U_M85L2Yuv4

I found her but she doesn't found me :(

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T