Hi Sup Forums. I posted here yesterday

Hi Sup Forums. I posted here yesterday.

I told my girlfriend I'd let her know whether I'd break up with her by 8 a.m.

Please help me decide whether to break up with her. She's insane, and we're supposed to be moving in together in a week. I can try breaking the lease beforehand, though.

I'm super conflicted.

I dunno know if going to a board that has people posting about eating a metal singer's fecal matter from his rectum is the best bet for relationship advice.

They're a pop band, not metal. They just dress like kiss because they want money

"She's insane" I think you know the answer

ditch her dude, dont stick your dick in crazy

Sup Forums sometimes has good advice, regardless of how many steamy, creamy logs one desires.

post her! show us her face!

OP - Seriously... end the relationship.

If you think she's insane now, it's only going to get worse. Saying goodbye might be difficult, but you will be better off in the long run.

Things will be even worse if you end up getting her pregnant.

Good luck, OP!

Also, break the lease or try to find a different roommate, if possible.

Well that depends, Pic related? Yes. Break up with her.
No? Then do so anyway. Why do you want the stress of dealing with someone who is at times unstable? Do you want to be trapped in a place where you might begin to loathe?
Do yourself a favor OP, fucking love yourself and do what is right by you. No one, not even family should get in the way of what makes you smile in the morning. If she feels dangerous, stay away. Otherwise, try and compromise. Compromise won't work? Abort and find some that will be good to you.

OP, I truly believe this guy would be better for you. Why don't you two date? Get an apartment together and be happy.

If you're having these kinds of doubts now and think she's insane now, end it. They always get even crazier when you live with them. Save yourself the trouble and headache.

This is the thing. Our past indicates things will only become worse in the future. She believes we can get better. I don't. If we move in together, and get engaged and married as planned, I am destined for a life of misery, anger, and hardship. We've been together for a little over two years. Imagine how she'll behave in another 10. Imagine how she'll behave with a child or two in the picture.

Make up.

>She's insane
break up with her
>try breaking the lease beforehand
do that
as you haven't moved in it will usually be a penalty of 3 months rent that can be refunded (prorated) if the apartment is filled in the next 3 months
if you can find some one to buy your lease there is usually no penalty

agreed. you can always take the risk, but with whats coming to america you're better off without the burden

/thread

What the actual Fuck of a rent genitalia is that?

If you are thinking of fucking that, just kill yourself

That's supposed to say rekt but autocorrect is a cunt

>Why do you want the stress of dealing with someone who is at times unstable?

Welcome to every woman on earth

That's just a modified boi-pucci. What's wrong with that?

That's what trannies pay thousands of dollars for. A gaping carved out wound that plastic surgeons sell as a vagina

wooooow wait wait wait... your a Sup Forumstard posting on of all places Sup Forums for of all things relationship advice and you want to call anyone else let alone her unstable???

Dump her.
Also, fuck you I clicked on the picture because I have an abuse fetish and now I want to die. 0/10

Touche.

EXACTDAMONDO MY BRETHEREN

>That's what trannies pay thousands of dollars for. A gaping carved out wound that plastic surgeons sell as a vagina

Holy Jesus Jones. This is clearly mental illness.

You live in the Middle Ages

I wish. There wasn't this kind of degeneracy back then

I'm with this fuck stick. That's actually by today's standards considered RELATIVELY normal.

Agreed. You just have to like live in love, you know?

If you think it's a bad idea, it's probably a bad idea. Grow some balls and ditch her.

It's a fresh Adagashtomy surgery.

Explain the details you autistic fuck, according to ALL the information you just gave us. I would advise you to stfu

DONT WORRY I GOT YA COVERED

Be nice.

The only reason this happens is because people bully non-cis people. It's all social. We just need to change the way we treat others - in a word, love.

Hey I never said it was a good thing. Acceptance will be the fall of humanity. The american leaders of today are over-tolerant pushovers in comparison to to our leaders of before. Look up president Truman's speech on the bombing of Hiroshima and compare it to the public addresses of any recent us president regarding foreign conflict and death on american soil. Its an outrage what this country has come to accept.

logged that one as sage advice.

google captcha (Identify Sign)
"No Loading At Any Time."

no no no no no no no

I thought Sup Forumstards like modified boi-pucci