Sup b/

Sup b/
Dubs names my pipe.
Also general stoner thread.

Don't let strangers on the internet name your pipe. Go outside, find some people to get high with. Go on some adventures. Get high some more. Ask them what you should name your pipe.

Weird Yellow Glass Dildo

This
But also, name it Stan.
Is it cheap Chinese glass? Or actually good glass.

allahu salem wa tallah akbar

Bumping with Maisie.

Tape Worm

Addiction

Mr. Glascock

You're a fuckin loser if you think weed is addictive.

Disgusting have you EVER cleaned it?
Also name the pipe cumhole

Pickle Rick

Its called "My little Jeffery" if I get dubs. That way every time you feel the need to tell people about the pipe you named you will feel like a huge faggot when you say "Lets use my pipe My little Jeffery" instead of just calling it a pipe like a normal adult.

checked

Who the hell names their "pipe?" More 14 YO summer faggots.

Cleaned her a month ago, I just smoke a lot. If that's a lot of resin, you need to blaze more.

Most people do you fucking ingrate. Don't put other people down for personifying something they care about.

As a regular weed smoker, it is man.
30% of regular marijuana smokers are "addicted" in some capacity. When there's a thing that you can eat/smoke/chew that will instant make you feel good, there's an addictive component to it.

Not a summer fag, I've been here since nyan cat

anyone in the nashville area? I'll pay like 70 for an eighth I'm so fucking desperate

Nigger Annihilator.

No, just sad children.

Yes and no. Marijuana is great. For a lot of people. Not everyone. Some people make it apart of their life, making it look like an addiction, which I guess it is, but weed just isn't good for those people. We're not all addicted to some degree. I could quit smoking any fucking day if I wanted to, but I use it for a list of mental issues I got going for me, so :/

$70 an eighth is the definition of desperate. Just order some seeds online, they're completely free. Growing is easy, and can be incredibly discrete.

What other shit in your house do you name?
Do you name your shitter? Or your favorite fap towel?

Is your life so pathetically empty that you care about a chunk of glass? Put the pipe down, find some people worth caring about.

>they're completely free
Correction!!!
>They're completely legal to purchase.

mellow yellow

I name my watches, my cars, my pipes/bongs, and my computer. The things that are important to me you fucking loser. And yeah, everyone nicknames their toilet. That's why you called it a shitter you fucking moron. It's the superbowl, not the shitter.

Dope. I Like it

How sad.

Maybe let's start slow... Go to an animal shelter and get a cat. We'll work our way up to actual human beings.

what you smoking on?
I recently got a new plug that delivers moonrocks for 10$ a gram not bad and its from the dispensary too

Jared Fogle

Jesus you're riding an awfully high horse for browsing Sup Forums Do you also put people down when they get a different ice cream flavor than you?

No, most people don't name inanimate objects. The only people who name pieces are kids who are just getting into smoking, or people who think their "fitting" or exotic names makes them come across as creative. Truth is, naming glass perpetuates the stereotype that people who recreationally smoke weed are childlike and idiots. Grow up. You look like a huge faggot when you refer to glass by name, and an even huger faggot when you immediately feel the need to explain to everyone how and why your magnificent oh so creative self came up with the name even though its typically "NAMED IT MR FREEZE CUZ ITS BLUE AND WHITE HURR SUCH A FITTING NAME HUH GUYS?"

Hello FBI

Fucking roll almost got dubs

Some things have sentiment to people. Why do you feel the need to belittle others?

fuck off, i live in cali where weed is legal you fuck.

a lemon

NiggerLip

roll

Agreed. I'm in my 30s and I've been smoking for half my life. I've named all my pipes.

I like Mellow Yellow... but that one also looks like a "Bueller". As in "Ferris".

You should have been on this list Chris Handsome

Uh huh....

What sentimental feelings do you have for your pipe? Can you recall memorable meaningful incidents in your past where your pipe was involved?

Being the only thing that hasn't abandoned you doesn't count.

Hello FBIThat's what a narc told me once

follow up. What the fuck sentimental feelings would OP have for a pipe they just bought?

Holy shit I wish not to become like you

I like how this list is supposed to be an insult.

Frankly if you find anything in this list insulting, you're probably from a flyover state.

Can the coasts just secede already? Leave the dirthole in the middle to fend for itself with no tax base or economy? Please???

Cocksucker

>What sentimental feelings do you have for your pipe? Can you recall memorable meaningful incidents in your past where your pipe was involved?

The pipe specifically I posted was made for me by my best friend the day before he was sent off to Iraq and killed a few weeks later. Cunt.

Also: own two homes in Seattle worth over 300 and 600k, pulling 100k+/year installing videoconferencing for a major tech company.

Still wish to not become like me?

Then name it ISIS

Chillax it's a joke

Your friend died in a third world desert? That sucks for him.

But, what does that have to do with the pipe? Did you name all the other shit he gave you?

Haha a coward that would never fight the towelheads even if they were banging on his front door. It's easy to sit behind a computer and act like a edgy teenager. I miss those days of being a summerfag.

Mines named Floyd

>ChinkRanger

Bamboozling, isn't it?

He made it specifically for me, and we had been friends since 7th grade. The pipe had a lot of meaning to me because it takes a lot of effort to blow glass and the fact that it was a gift meant a lot.

Wish Floyd Was Here, Sup Forumsro...

That's a lot of stripes and she is cosplaying as Tony sempai

No shit, you can have sentimental value without giving things names though. I care because all those bitchtits who name their pieces, smoke at/before school or work, and do other stupid things associated with shitty 420blazeit culture make the rest of the people who use cannabis responsibly look bad as well. Nothing wrong with smoking weed, I burn like a mufucka, but weed culture and the stupid shit associated adds tons of fuel for the anti-marijuna stance.

>summerfag detected
Go back to 9gag and upvote "doggo" memes you fucking loser.

roll for this

People name their cars and their brainless fucking retarded animals, why can't I name my piece?

But have you been here since Pedobear? Because he met Will Ferrell and a pizza party.

I've known a lot of glassblowers. Most of them made dildos because stoners were poor and couldn't afford pipes. Ladies would pay good money for glass dildos.
It doesn't take a lot of effort. Just a little bit of skill.

Again, did you name all the other shit he gifted to you? Or is your sad addiction making you overly sentimental over the device used for consumption.

I do too Sup Forumsro. Will be forever missed

chink ranger. because yellow.
what y'all listening to this stoner evening?

>tfw on my last few dabs and can't get more for like a week
blew through 4 grams in a week, damn

>People name their cars and their brainless fucking retarded animals, why can't I name my piece?

>People name their cars and their brainless fucking retarded animals,

>brainless fucking retarded animals

To avoid being seen as brainless fucking retarded stoners, you dumb fuck.

If there was a fuckwit in this thread talking about their car or their guitar, I'd be just as critical.

Never got why you faggots name your pipes. I mean I guess I did too when I was 15. I can get like 3 of those from some asian store for like 12 bucks. I drop them every now and then and they break, so I bust out a new one. You can find glass pieces for cheap, you idiots that go pay $45 at some headshop and name the piece are fucking up.

I named my guitars too, my acoustic and my electric. Mad?

Glass comes in many different qualities and styles. Certain things are just worth more. A $5 hammer will work decent enough for a year and break. A $20 hammer will work good for a lifetime.

The stoner kids all know there are expensive pieces out there, so they buy cheap ones, and pretend it's an expensive one. Everyone pretends how awesome and fancy it is when they all secretly know it's a cheap piece of glass, but they can't go out there and say it otherwise they won't get handjobs for how great their pipe is.

This board is for 15-18 year olds, and adults who never aged beyond that. Your fake gravitas is part of the "young adult culture" as much as sentiment towards possessions is. He's just more honest about it.

No shit, you're smoking low potency shatter

Not entirely true.

this board is a circular firing squad of cliques that think they are better than the other cliques.

The verysmart asspies want to believe they are better than the druggies

i wouldn't call award winning medical shatter "low potency"...

Rolling for Smegma

>Come to Sup Forums and find someone to degrade! >Build self esteem and IRLshitposting skills!

You realize how shady dispensaries are lol they buy pounds for like $500 and sell at the most efficient earning price. That shatter is probably garbage.

mustard dog

>naming your pipe
>being this new

Name it pipe you faggot

Name it "Hitler's Cum"

Qui Gone

this

except it isn't kek

Name it,
OP

>fucking ingrate
>personifying

Do you even know how fucking STUPID you look using these words to my post? FAGGOT. NOBODY does this shit but you and your Jr. high school friends.

Still full of SHIT.

this is the name now op

You don't understand... he once got to hang out with his older bro, and he smoked pot with his friends, and they all had cool pipes and they all had cool names... he was 17 man... 17. I mean, he's basically an adult.

Desperation sounds like a fitting name

Chink

Nigger Dick

Homer's Banana

Banana-ram

Got arrested for weed today. Cop gave me 2 class A Misdimeanors, start college in 9 days. No Bueno guys

Winnar