Holy shit what a fucking tryhard

holy shit what a fucking tryhard

I like the on the nose and objective RYM reviews
Better than those INSUFFERABLE personal anecdote reviews like those particular Ys and Vision Newsun reviews you know what I mean

He's right though.

>he takes his "reviews" very seriously
>he does it for free

I know it's hard for you to believe this, but he does these reviews because it's fun for him.

i have no stake in jtg but this is what non-meme reviews of non-meme music looks like

conditioned by fantano, it might be difficult for you to believe that some people critique music with rigor on a technical level

>bbc
heh heh

He completely ignores the spiritual aspect of the music which is pretty much the whole point of the album

^^^ clueless rockist ^^^

Any reviews of genres other than jazz?

Fuck off with your meaningless buzzwords

JTG loves jazz and gives his honest and educated review of jazz albums. Just because you don't agree with him or have the attention span to read his long reviews doesn't mean he's a tryhard.

i agree with him though. karma is a good-not-great record you cornballs

that's how serious he is

muh purism

Who are some good jazz reviewers?

rym is a big pile of shit tbqh lads

full of p4k wannabees who think DAMN is good

MUH spiritualism
MUH soul
MUH black pride

Every Sup Forums favorite jazz album

me here's an excerpt

>'jazz is fucking shit lol'

kys yourself

literally nothing wrong with that

but user, jazz is indeed shit

prove it

I have very little idea of what he's talking about, but it looks like a good review. Unless he's completely wrong about his music theory, I don't see the problem. Review you disagree with =/= bad review

What? He barely even mentions anything theory related

It's always funny when white peiple tried to talk about jazz

>coltrane-esque
it's literally interpolated from acknowledgement

well he's not wrong then...

if the guy that was asking me if i have a RYM or discogs account in last jazz thread happens to look at this.../thread is why.