Seatbelts are used to oppress women and are fat phobic by requiring someone be a certain size to fit in them...

Seatbelts are used to oppress women and are fat phobic by requiring someone be a certain size to fit in them. And on top of it, the white cis cops will ticket you for not being able to fit.

Anyone think that's something we can spread? Try to thin the sjw herd by getting them to protest seatbelts?

This is a good idea. fucking bump.

They’ll eat this shit up.

Fucking bump

Truly brilliant user!

Bump

>mfw the patriarchy has been keeping smallfats oppressed

BUMPERINO

Darwinism is equal opportunity, conservacuck. Libtards and alt-rightfags have equal proportions of retards.

Just sayin'...

b u m p

Bumper

I really want this to be a thing.

What about we make fake tumblr posts that show "facts" about how seatbelts are oppressing and make a hashtag #FatDriversMatter?

Maybe an infographic because libtards are too lazy to read?

If done improperly this will result in SJWs being hyper aware of their seatbelts and always wearing them.

You need to be subtle and convincing.

#fatdriversmatter is too obvious.

how about #DriveAtAnySize?

Bump

#DriveAtAnySize, I approve of this.

>thin the herd

Heh.

this is good

This one.

Yes I like that one

I've already seen this before being said nonsarcastically, so yes.

Bump haha

We have the hashtag, but the question is, do we have the power?

What should be our next step? Fake infographics? Posts? Influence SJW's?

How do we subtly influence them to approve of this idea?

I used to sell cars. Every once in a while, some fat fuck tries to test drive a compact. Watching their fat asses try to get in and out was hilarious. Then they'd start to drive off without the seatbelt on.

Me: "Miss, I have to ask you to put on your seat belt." (internal evil grin)

The hambeast will squirm and squeeze and suck embarrassingly for a few minutes. Most eventually get strapped in, looking like a lopsided Michelin man, but a few have to walk back to the building in shame. It's glorious.

Make it into a news story, get it on tumblr, make the hashtag more prevalent!

Ahhhh, I see what you're going for.

Example: Air Conditioning Sexist?

In modern times, cars can support most lardy people.

I can only imagine what horses and camels went through back when they were the standard method of transit.

OP here, #DriveAtAnySize is fuckin perfect man!

Lot fewer lardasses when everyone is starving. Only the rich could afford to get fat.

Maybe we can make it into a scandal? Pitch the idea to CNN, sell them a story and they'll eat it up just for the virtue of it.

Bump

I've already seen a post about this maybe a month ago (pic related). Not sure if it was meant as satire, but I bet it could catch on.

#DriveAtAnySize, that's absolutely perfect.

What if we photoshopped this with more likes, comments and shares? Make this look viral?

That's a good idea, Still with the #DriveAtAnySize. But somehow have to really push protesting the use of it all together.

What about a fake story about how a seatbelt broke from the lard?

You know what happens, right? You guys make up this fake sjw shit, then other people affiliated with you who weren't in on the joke think it's real, then make fun of them for that, not knowing they're making fun of a satire.

I mean, no sjw is gonna fall for this shit. It doesn't even make sense. But you guys would believe they'll fall for it. You're all just duping yourselves every time you do this stuff and in the end, you lose sight of what a sjw actually even is

im going to start writing some tumblr post. ill report back when i have a draft.

Gtfo, let us have fun

aw yea boi

Who ever isn't in on it is just going to fan the flame, eventually chaos will ensue.

>You know what happens, right? You guys make up this fake sjw shit, then other people affiliated with you who weren't in on the joke think it's real, then make fun of them for that, not knowing they're making fun of a satire.
So what's the problem?

10/10

We'd need to cover Twitter as well, but the timing has to be right to make it viral.

OP, should this operation be called Operation #DriveAtAnySize?

Absolutely.

>thin the herd

This has some potential, BUMP

Not exactly, user. You see, lards are poor because they waste money on food to feel good about being poor... Rinse and repeat.

How's the draft coming along mate?

How's it going?

This will go nowhere and is complete faggotry

You underestimate the power of Sup Forums. It's started flame wars long before you were aware of it, newfag.

op is a stupid fag but its at least an ok idea

Bump for sure

The same fag saying this is a good idea needs to raise his standards.

Remember anons, it takes time to prepare the attack.

so now Sup Forums is the new tmblr?