>dubs decides the response

GOGOGOGOG

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck is wrong with you?
-Sent from my iPhone

not again dad

You must have the wrong number. My dick is only 5 inches, you see?

Italians are not white.

If I can see the inside of your asshole

We wen't over this uncle Bob...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

nibba

Stop with these shit stale copypastas

I know its stale I just really fucking want to see some reactions by these girls that this fag op is texting with

New phone. Who dis?

op is a fag

Hello, this is user's mother. He left his phone with me while he's getting ready for bed and getting his jammies. Who are you?

Send this
boards.Sup Forums. org/b/thread /741727367#p741727367

bump

Holy shit could you text any slower?

Rell

WINRAR.

Next?

this is his dad. he's grounded for not tidying his room, so I'll have to give you mine instead!

unless grandpa is involved this time

just joking, this is actually his dad!

he's busy so shall I come and give you my 3 incher?

op is major fag

GET

fancy pegging me after we paint warhammer 3000 men?

OP got dubs

ez response

Basically

nah just joking still. I'm funny I know. i rofl'd myself at that one!

what time and where shall we do the fandago?

rr

reply to me you hag!

You had the young buck, but are you ready for the old bull?

Please respond.

has anyone ever pissed on you? we could try that this time!

send this with no explanation

Lemme see pictures of your feet first, then we can talk

Roll for this

ever eaten creampie out of a mans anushole?

Reroll

"Listen, I really think you're a wonderful person, but I just don't think this is working out. Please do me a favor and stop messaging me. It's for the best if we don't talk"

nice trips XD

Fuck off newfag.

Let me eat that booty hole

Reroll, switchin pics

Slowest fucking texter ever. Please kill yourself to boost humanity's productivity.

reroll + send

Show me dem crusty crotch lips gretchin

Sebd em this >>>>>

spread those puss lips for me bb

Roll

meow ;3

roll

bet you can't even triangle time!

rolling for this user

shall I pound you like this?

OP whats the number ill get them to respond

The Jews™ run the world. They™ are after me for trying to dismantle their iron Jew Grip™. They™ grasp power like it is a penny. Do not contact my number again or They™ will come for you next..

that's my mom

winrrar

nice dubs fag way to ruin it

this one better OP pls

send this image

you missed this gem before you

gimme that puss puss bb

reroll

lolroll

diddums

I don't want to be a dad tho

kkek

Send this.

another classic!

>also say you love your sister

reroll

Reroll.

Reroll again.

REROLLNG AGAIN

rerolllllll

How you gonna leave me hanging Auntie

Rolling to not allow this to be rerolled again.

dibbadab ;3

send boob

Look sweetheart id give you this big dick, but i like to fuck pussy that i can feel, that doesnt smell like a sewer

"No thanks i dont like girls"

i want that puss pls

winnnnrar

giv titty

Op abandoned ship?

HOLY SHIT TRIPPLE WINRARRRRR

have nude

What what in the butt!

rooolllll

reroll

Ayyy

OP not gonna deliver, he's got like 6 messages to send

Listen you bag of lard, I'm only interested in breeding. Tell you what sweetshitter. I'll stick the tip in, nut in seven seconds, and auto bots roll out. I expect an omlette and three slices of apples in the morning.

wanna smash

pls deliver OP

leme smash, the name's stacey ;3

Op?

I am a mormon, a mormon who just BELIEVES!

Thread's dead. Y'all can go home.