What's your opinion on this vid Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on this vid Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=gyPoqFcvt9w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JhwQ17mLjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She probably still fucks him. Listen to this goy. "Listen to each other intently," "unfiltered purity," Jesus Christ, what a fuckboi. You know she's still dripping for him tho

Isn't this the story where they were fucking for a while, and then fucked while they were drunk one time and she decided it was rape after?

Regreat is not rape

"By the time I could identify what had happened to me as rape, he had completed his exchange program"
Sounds like it is.

This is the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever heard. Fuck these people and their trying to get internet famous with some made up bullshit.

is he white?

how??

>Comments are disabled for this video because YouTube's comment moderation tools are not up to the task of maintaining a quality discourse here

Telltale sign of fake news

And fuck TED talks, that forum has turned into complete shit over the last 10 years. Completely worthless.

Oddly I find something about the way they present this really creepy. There seems to be something really disingenuous about how they are speaking, it's like they're reading a storybook to children.

Why would a rapist ever give a speech with his victim? lol

Is that the one where they both had too much to drink and fucked, but he's a rapist because women are too weak to have any agency and can't ever be responsible for their own actions because feminism says they are too fragile?

Yeah, fuck her. And fuck him for humoring her.

sounds like she wants to own up to it and she's broken.

he sounds guilt tripped and feels that this is still better than jail. it's a script, but she delivers her lines with a bit too much conviction while he gave his analogies in a quivering voices.

still better than prison lol

He's not a real rapist. He's a rapist by feminist definitions.

He's just a cuck that allows himself to be publicly shamed for getting drunk and having consensual sex with another drunk person.

What is the feminist definition of rape?

Nah, he's too weak.

She soaks herself over men that don't give a fuck about her feelings and then cries to him about how she always hooks up with jerks.

The ability to regret it any time afterwards no matter how consenting or responsible they were to begin with.

Seems like they use it as an umbrella term for any sex that a woman wishes didn't happen.
I wonder if they ever recognize the irony that their constant dialogue about rape is only making people care less about it.
Now when I hear rape, my first reaction is just to wonder if it's bullshit.

Any sex that the woman later regrets.

In this case they both got drunk and fucked (after having fucked in the past, I believe). She didn't "realize" it was rape until months later when her gender studies class convinced her she was a perpetual victim.

Holy fuck are you serious. This must be the cuckiest sjw femanazi cuckarino to walk the planet. Can't watch as it will trigger the fuck out of me.

"i thought i'd be severed in two."

he fucked her hard

niceguy alert

Same here.

I've never witnessed a rape. I witnessed one incident at a party that could've become rape, but everyone jumped in and put a stop to it.

I've witnessed at least a dozen false accusations of rape. Almost every time the girl did something slutty and was afraid her boyfriend would find out and get mad.

Nah, I'm usually the jerk.

Every time the chick has some beta orbiter like that and he's "there for her." Every time she thinks he's a joke.

fake scenario to attract more attention from a larger base of people.

TED is turning into a weird cult-like society
youtube.com/watch?v=4JhwQ17mLjo
It had potential to be so much better than this bullshit

lol.

"Fine. I'll play the part of the rapist, but you better throw in a line or two about how big my dick was."

Did a white guy interact with something calling itself a female? Then Rape.

the problem here is i feel you guys are still stuck in the dark ages as to the definition of rape. thinking, for the most part that it must be violent and disturbing when the contrary is true, in fact most of the time rape is a relatively peaceful and solemn experience and you don't even know it happened till well after the fact.

rape has changed through the years and its time we should too. whos with me!

working with your rapist to tell your story is like the allies teaming up with the hitler to tell their story

They literally are.
They're just telling a fake ass story and their target audience is 20yr old children who think zhe and xir are gender pronouns.

Yupp.

It's like the police wouldn't arrest a person robbing you if he never used violence.

He went into the bank, said he wants all the money, and you gave it to him? Not robbed.

stranger danger
hehe i made myself giggle

This is exactly why I'm against the whole rape culture thing. One of my good friends was gangraped multiple times as a child and had to get an abortion at 12 but nope, hooking up and feeling like a slut later is apparently just as bad according to SJWs.

They are absolutely right about people with privilege ruining the world for the unfortunate, but they're too stupid to realize that they're the privileged ones doing the harm.

It literally must be fucking violent and disturbing lol.
We have a thing for a sexual experience that is not rape but is still prosecutable, and that thing is called sexual assault.

Close, but too simplistic.
If a cis male interacts in any way, shape or form with anyone that is now or has ever identified as female, that's what feminists define as rape.

>you don't even know it happened till well after the fact.
Oh my God, it just finally dawned on me that the guy who held me down and fucked me against my will was literally raping me. I had no idea until now.

prove it, or never happen

yes exactly , because the patriarchy has ingrained in women that men a superior, they dont necessarily have to use violence for us to be afraid.

umm watch the video hun, wittness first hand the account of an ACTUAL RAPIST and not just another POC caught up in the racist "justice" system.

cmon dude you know it exists solely for free slave labour and to perpetuate power constructs that keep us ALL oppressed. but mainly women and POC

Man I been doin this since before gamergate was hashing its first tag.
This weakass b8 ain't gonna make me rage but I'm still gonna point out you're wrong.

wait, you mean that my uncle wasn't really checking if I had fiver.

holy fuck!

doesn't everyone "survive" rape, if u didn't it would be murder not rape

I think they refer to the fact that they have not killed themselves, which a lot of victims do. Hence, "survivors" being the victims and "secondary survivors" being the supportive people not giving up on said victims.

you are a brainwashed retard who obviously does not know what the word double standard means. and if you want me to explain that then you are worse than previously stated

>lasted 2 hours
Kek fucking liar the longest I've ever lasted raping was like fifteen minutes tops, and that's counting the pre-penetration struggle and punching

except if they were both drunk, he couldn't consent either and they both should have been rapists and rape victims

Why does she have an American accent? Bullshit, he didn't rape her. They probably reconnected on fb and decided to make up that story so that they could be internet famous

They probably just made up the story and are doing this for the money.

No woman is too stupid to forgive the man who raped her, no man is too stupid to get exposed like this.

Seems like a good way to make money from stupid fucking saps.

Men are inherently superior to women.
It's their responsibility because women don't know what's good for them.

>43 bytes

Hey I think I was one of the Rapists! Was that in Valley City, Colorado? I remember hearing the dumb bitch had flushed the baby and being like scorrr

>rape survivor

I fucking hate this term, everyone survives rape.

lol

I'll show her what rape really is

Was it actual 'rape' or 'we fucked and then he dumped me so its now retroactive rape'