anyone cop?

sale ends tomorrow

>buying music
>buying rap music
>buying rap music that was last relevant all the way back in 2012

lol

Tyler didn't even release an album in 2012 cunt

probably will. just waiting until the last minute to make sure i really want it

Good. We were all spared some trash that year then.

oh man i'm so dismissive and witty

>tfw no money and tomorrow is payday

Ends tomorrow night you're good

how much is it? I got some bills and shit

mine came out to $39 shipping included

Does anyone even play their colored vinyl. I don't know if it's an old wives tale, but I heard they sound and last like shit if you play them. I mean, I already collect most records of collection purchases, but the idea of people playing colored ones kind of make me cringe.

There's no difference.

colored vinyl sounded worse back when they didn't give a shit what happened to your records
now companies that make high quality records make colored ones the same quality as the regular black ones, and the ones that make shitty colored vinyl are making shitty black ones too
the biggest thing is aging, and black vinyl has some different carbon in it that makes it less susceptible to damage but in all honesty unless you're really really paying attention the difference is negligible
most of the myth comes from the fact that people who buy colored records usually don't know anything about record care

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus christ, that's more than I paid for To Be Kind and that's a fucking triple album

fuck that

I want this bad. It costs a lot, but it's probably gonna be it's only pressing + I loved the album.

Just got a new job, hopefully my direct deposit comes through tomorrow.

Same. I did that with thw cassets

For those who bought it, post the stickers :3

TRASHWANG THATS WHATS UP

Bought the cassette.

kek

how much is the cassette?

bought this and decided to throw the cassette in with it. an extra $22 is a lot, but i wanted that little bee pin

$20 plus shipping, but shipping is $11 for some reason

bump