This bitch cannot act. I swear I'm in the twilight zone

This bitch cannot act. I swear I'm in the twilight zone.

I've even seen all her stuff, for some reason, she acts exactly the same, only idiots could tolerate this.

Pretty much worst Emma.

HERPES

she's dead to me

Agreed OP

Easily to be honest

She's portraying her characters honestly, in the way that she would feel that characters emotions. She appears to be the same, because she's making the performance personal to herself. She's not a character actor.

Sup Forums doesn't seem to get what actors do. Robert DeNiro acts like Robert DeNiro in his films, because that's where his performance is coming from. He's staying true to himself.

And from a casting directors pov: Why cast someone who is drastically different than what you want. If you're character sounds like Emma Stone in your head, you get Emma Stone, and she'll give you a natural performance.

I think thats a lot of bullshit, her acting sucks, personally.

ITT: Delusional children who have literally no concept of what good acting is

fuck off frogposter

Your definition of bad acting is odd.

When I'm distracted by her nuances and delivery because they are the same no I think not. She's frankly annoying

Yeah, but DeNiro isn't the same character in all his movies. Going from Taxi Driver to Deer Hunter to Goodfellas to Heat, they're all very distinct characters. He does imprint on them, but not in the way that certain actors just play themselves.

IDK about Emma Stone, haven't seen many of her movies. But some actors (like AHNOLD or Clint Eastwood a bit) just play themselves, but that's not even necessarily a bad thing anyway. Not everybody's Daniel Day Lewis.

She ruined Birdman all by herself.

Feminist > Froggie + Herpes > Abusive

Are you me?

OKAY FAGS

EMMA "domestic abuse" ROBERTS > EMMA "genitial herpes" STONE > EMMA "feminist frequency" WATSON

REDDIT WILL DISAGREE

>people defending emma "worst emma" roberts

tsk

This

i think she can act just fine

Where did herpes meme come from?

dumb frogposter

He says with a shelf full of oscars and emmys

Sony leaks, she has herpes.

I hate feminism but this is the list.

Yea she cant act, actual retards will think otherwise.

proof?

i dont get whats wrong with having an abusive girlfriend

La La Land is probably gonna be in the top 5 films of the year easy
You're an idiot

>Emma Watson - plane as fuck and can't act and constantly whines about the patriarchy. Oh and she had the whole off-shore tax thing
>Emma Roberts - pretty based but she's just Julia Roberts but younger and more aggressive
Nah m8

me on the left

>Sup Forums doesn't like frogs anymore
wat happen?!?!

what is the origin of the herpies meme? please don't tell me it's some cdan bullshit.

she doesnt look too pleased on what youre doing to her foot

>look at all this frogposting

Emma Stone should team up with Anna Kendrick to make a live-action adaptation of the Wind in the Willows

Yep, you got it.

frogfu is Sup Forums

this

Roberts>Stone>Watson

This is the definitive, official, Sup Forums approved order. If you disagree you are wrong.

>pathetic watsonfag samefagging this hard

Stone sucks, I think we all know this

Neither is Emma in her movies.

I swear some of you shitposters probably haven't seen a single thing she's been.

Her performance in Birdman is very different to the one in say The Help. Completely different characters, and if you lack the intelligence to be able to distinguish this, then that's not a problem with her acting, now is it?

In Easy A she acts like a smug sarcastic highschool teen, and in Irrational Man she plays a starry-eyed naive college girl that falls in love with her professor. Completely different characters. Or how about Paperman or Magic in the Moonlight? She plays completely different characters in those too.

Look i'm not saying she's the greatest actress, but to say she cannot act is to be completely blind to acting. While there certainly is a lot of "her" in her performance, she's not simply playing herself in every role like a lot of you shitposters seem to believe.

>I dislike her personally therefore she is a bad actor
Brilliant.

>>I dislike her personally therefore she is a bad actor
>Brilliant.
said I personally disliked her acting not her personally. i dont have a problem with her personally, I just dont like her acting savvy?

I think we all can agree though that Emma Thompson is in fact the ultimate best Emma

she will won Oscar for BA and you all will have to deal with it

hi www.reddit.com

>me on the left

Emma S is the best Emma, easily. Roberts is bitchy, can only play one person (mean, spoiled girl like herself) and after that Ryan Murphy show ends, she will be back to being D-list. Watson is equally overrated and lacks any charisma or acting skills. She'll fare better as some sort of spokeperson or producer if she stays in movie business. Meanwile Stone will collect her awards like its cookies and you'll all stay pressed.

>all these frogposters out of the swamp
OP is not wrong

that's pretty much every actor and actress you're describing OP

to make it in hollywood you just need to know the right guys

awards for best actor/actress are usually just bullshit

She can't read either.

>As of 2016, about 3% of California's 17.2 million voters are registered with the AIP, making the party the third-largest of California's political parties, although it is far behind the numbers registered with the Democrats (43%), Republicans (28%) and those stating "no party preference" (24%).[20]

>However, it has long been thought by political analysts that the party, which has received very few votes in recent California elections, maintains its state ballot status because people join the American Independent Party mistakenly believing that they are registering as "independent" voters.[21] This was confirmed in a Los Angeles Times investigation in 2016, which found "overwhelming" and "indisputable" evidence that thousands of California voters who are registered as affiliated with the American Independent Party on voter forms in fact intended to be registered as "no party preference" (i.e., as independent voters).[1][20] A 2016 poll conducted of California voters registered with the AIP showed that 73% identify themselves as "no affiliation" and 3% identify themselves as "undecided."[20] Upon learning the AIP platform, 50% of registered AIP voters wanted to leave the AIP.[20] A Times review of voting records revealed a wide array of Californians have fallen victim to this error, including celebrities such as Sugar Ray Leonard, Demi Moore and Emma Stone, and Kaley Cuoco.[20] Similarly, in 2008, Jennifer Siebel, fiancée of San Francisco's liberal Democratic mayor Gavin Newsom, attempted to change her party affiliation from Republican to unaffiliated, but "checked the American Independent box thinking that was what independent voters were supposed to do."[22]

this

/thread

hipster

God damn I hated her in Birdman too

Stone is fine but i Roberts man myself. Watson is shit.

>tfw you leave Sup Forums for a few weeks and come back and apparent roberts-posting is a thing now and there's a dedicated anti-stone group

wew

Stone is pure shit

Awww you don't have a hugbox? You have to go back

>aloha
>needs to cast an asian-american
>casts an amphibian-american instead

what a goofy looking bitch

why is literally every manicure studio
operated by gooks?

>tfw i was born just in time to witness the emma wars that are fought by the footsoldiers who would, in an alternate reality, be fighting against each other in the third world war

>If you're character sounds like Emma Stone in your head, you get Emma Stone

So what you're saying is directors basically cast their waifus?

>footsoldiers

Got that right at least

What the fuck kind of stupid dress is that?

heh, didn't think anyone would get it

>I judge movies based on thier trailers.
Shut the fuck up.

but what does her butt taste like?

like a lily pad

i saw the other two gosling stone films. what shitfests they were. neither can act opposite eachother its cringe. they are leddit and la la land proves it

salted strawberries

Yeah their trailers... or maybe because Whiplash was literally the best film released in 2014 and Ryan Gosling is a great actor?
Dipshit

Did you even read my comment? I said that I don't know much about Emma Stone. I haven't seen or can't remember most of her movies. My point was the opposite of that, that some actors like DeNiro don't just play the same characters even though they imprint on them a bit. I also said that even if they do play samey characters, there's nothing necessarily wrong with that. From what I've seen, she can act fine.

This

Seconded

>ywn teach frogfu to read