Ask a cocaine user anything

ask a cocaine user anything.

What is your weekly income.

What do you like to do when you're high?

No, cus then you won't shut the fuck up!

do you prefer Peruvian or colombian? is there a different?

and is 90% fishscale good? idk what i am talking about so just trying to learn the lingo

thnx in advance if OP respond

how does it compare to railing adderall cause I do adderall pretty much daily

Every idea is a great idea

1500 usd (swiss)

Do you do cocaine?

Do you get nightmares too or is it just me?

opinion on people who mainline the shit (mom did that and got freddy krueger arms)

just feel super comfortable, getting talkative while sober i'm quite introvert

Do you do any other drugs

Why do you do cocaine if you know what It'll do to you?

I know at least 6 people who also do coke , some of them for years and most of them live a normal life. didn't notice any bsd influence to health except depression next day but that gets normal after 1-2 days

Why are you stuck in the 80s? Why haven't you moved on to heroin like everyone else?
Now I realize that question makes me sound like a complete tool, but coming from a small town of heroin addicts, I'm genuinely curious.

honestly i don't know which kind i use. had 3 different dealer in the past

satanic trips

everyone I knew that started using cocaine ruined their lives....lost homes, wife's, families, jobs, friends...

When are you going to upgrade to crackhead?

you ever sucked feet for coke?

how disappointed are your parents in you?

no but dick

they dont know about it

Print this picture out and do lines on it.
Your consuming results in:

Ask them to stop doing it and see how normal they are kek

thats because they are murricans. here in europe we do coke all day every day, smoke pot errday and live normal fucking lives.
you can do drugs and have a good life.
Americans cant even eat without going obese.

Why don't you do real drugs? Cocaine is a shit high and incredibly expensive for a drug addict. If you're gonna do it at least put it into a needle and bang that shit for the best effect. If you're going to be an addict you might as well be the best drug addict you can be.

What is cocaine? How do you use it?

i'm happy like this. dont try to be a drug addicted and ruin life

Yeah but you don't live in the best country in the world so who really wins

I had tons of fun doing heroin for a while and ruining my life for a few years. Then i stopped doing drugs and started living again so all is well

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

haha fait. i live in the U.S. and even I dont believe that shitty republican propaganda. fuck urself

how do you know it's a good coke?
i have done coke only 5 times and i didnt really like it. i think it was shit coke..

yes, definitly

But it's fact. I guess you leftists aren't too good with those

Id prefer railing adderall than blow

There's no such thing as good coke unless you're right on the border of usam average coke purity in Canada is 17 percent. Put it this way the lethal dose of pure cocaine is 3.5 grams. Many cocaine users do 3.5 in a night easily. Usually two. Cocaine these days is not cocaine anymore it's shit cut that clogs your nose and makes you sick

difficult to say because it might have different effect on each person. i know for myself if its good coke or not after 10 minutes

Depending on how much you have the best method is to do a burn off with a gram to test the purity. That is as long as someone isn't selling you meth or some shit instead.

go to zurich

All thos people were Canadian.

You sound like any other junkie spitting out verbal diarrhea with out any facts. IF you were actually a smart person, and a happy one, you would NOT need drugs self medicate your pathetic life.

You're retarded... Benzocaine and lydocane will not burn off they will stay on the spoon. These are the main two cuttings agents that are used to cut cocaine. Alternatively if the cocaine you do makes you have to shut right after it is cut with levimisole a horse de wormer containing lydocaine ( because it cheaper then lydocaine ) or used to be

do you know how much coke will take to get u an od?

I would love to but it's a very expensive trip. I have had very good cocaine in Mexico from the bar hop but that's Mexico lol. I don't bother with it in the city's it's not the same

Im talking about setting it in a pot with water at a certain temperature and weighing the amount of coke you have left afterwards. Maybe I am retarded I dont know.

Around 6 to 7 grams maybe less depending on purity and if you don't use often . 3.5 g of pure coke is lethal

Do you know the trick to rolling up bills so they stay rolled?

You aren't retarded just un nformed sorry this method doesn't work. I have dealt with cocaine for many years of my life I know all the tricks and what not

Step 1: don't use bills

Roll them tight? Are you joking lol

Understandable. This is just what I was told by someone else. I used to sell it but never bothered to test the purity or anything. Odds are it was all rerock anyway.

OP here
i always use bills. stupid question, if you hold them what you usually do, this wont happen

how many lines are 3,5g?

i really dont know that's why im asking

im 5%

???????thats not how things work wtf

1 gram is around 10 lines, so would be 35

If you're paying less then 1600 an oz it's repress. That is what you what pay per oz if you bought a kilo of cocaine that's closeish to pure. So getting an oz of pure for that wouldn't happen . A single oz of pure bblow would cost around 2 to 3000

If you're a new user around 12 if you're have a slight tolerance 7 ish

Since I'm here and curious now, what is the best way to test the purity? Ive heard of the burn off which was just debunked, and I also heard about isopropyl alcohol?

wow

faggots who get ods are really fucking crazy

Lol what world do you live in... Maybe in Columbia.

1g is TEN lines? What kind of hair ass peasant lines are you doing? I get 2, 3 if I stretch a single g.

Yeah just as I assumed. I was getting zips of it anywhere from 1200 to 1600. But that was after my really good connect moved to fucking Guatemala of all places.

is it really?

There is no way to test the percentage purity only what it is cut with. Look up cocaine test kit . You can send your cocaine into a lab and they can test for percent purity

i live in zurich, here the quality is quite good

your mom will be pissed if you don't clean up that flour quickly

In that case what is the best way to filter out the cut to be left with a more pure product?

how long its the time to kick in?

Yeah no it's not retard there is no land passage to you from Mexico the only major disturbing country. If anything it's worse there then anywhere else . Average cocaine purity in UK is 11 percent so it can't be that good in swedenm. That being said Sweden has replaced drug laws so you may occasionally get some good shit brought in but not constant

you can wash it back(turn to crack) to get an idea. Can also remove most contaniments, like levamisole,this way i.e hexane wash. If you washed 1g and go .85 get back etc. etc.

It's not possible. You can try to rock it into crack cocaine however most cocaine isn't pure enough to cook. Cooking it into crack is as close to re purifying it as you could get

how to concain?

>Germany
>quality is quite good

Still divvying in some of that kike ash after all these years?

No really though, in all seriousness, gif related.

sweden, are you serious?

5 to 10 minutes. Peaking in 20 and completely sober in 40

>zürich
>germany
wtf user

Auto correct

in zurich everyone can let the drugs check anonymous. there was some cocaine tested with up to 90%

Whoops, read it as "Munich", in a haste.

Prove it I highly doubt just your average eight ball buyer can get their hands on that. Probably someone had a family connection or something

this. its remarkably easy too, can find guides online, washed a batch from amsterdam with 97% alcohol and some other lab shit and ended up with 98% purity (tested), ive had higher purite as well, but that wasnt bought on the street.
tl;dr get a good source or read up on highschool chemistry

You're so fucking stupid retaard right as soon as Mexico gets the coke it is cut at least 20 to 30 percsnt. I'm sure the makes cut it at least 10 in Columbia. You're the biggest liar. Talk about reatrds. I've involved in the trade for 20 years

baseless shit slinging, asif someone would import cut coke, idiot

You retatd thinking Amsterdam has good cokem not to mention you obvs bought it online. The coke online is all trash. Only good quality drugs u can get online are MDMA and benzos. Kill yourself retard

You aren't very smart shutup retard. With the harder imporitng these days they have to cut the cocaine to make the same profits they used to. Why make less on the same product when they can make the same amount on a lesser one. You're dumb

not online, its really not hard to find if you know the proper ppl (which you obviously dont) if you order online, just get one of the RC's, they have the same effect and are much easier to get

Yeah little child detected. I have amazing connections and truly know everything there is to know. You're talking to an adult many years older then you who's still in it. It's ok teenage boy you can think you know anything

again, why would you import something cut, it makes no sense, before shipping you test it, after its shipped you cut it, more profit per pound, its not that hard

you don't know shit, and don't have proper connections if you cant get uncut, have fun being 14, im out

Because you don't have a choice you retard. The market isn't a free market at the whole sale level it is controlled mainly by meixcan cartels . Are you seriously this stupid ? Do you think there's just magic stashes of pure cocaine laying around ? It's a multi billion dollar industry if not More

14 year old detected . I can get as close as it gets to uncut in Puerto viarta. One gram and youd be sick to your stomach it's so pure. And that's prob only 60 percent pure. Man children make me laugh

are u like him?

Her *

You're right.

Kendra kobain

can confirm