/thread

split it nto
/film/
/kino/
/flicks/
/movies/
Sup Forums

kill it

Just stop with all this kino and pleb/patrician bullshit, it's been driven into the ground. It's ruins every film discussion, every film thread is full of idiots using buzzwords and whining

whois moot

Wouldn't help. They'd just post in all the other boards and Sup Forums would be even worse.

The kino meme bullshit is what's wrong with place, actual idiots believe this shit now

Get rid of all of the fat fucking Americans.

I'm sick and tired of them running this place to ground with their shitty posts (and their large flabby masses of fat)

We need to cull the Americans and ban all of them.

They always talk shit about my home country Canada, and also with Europe.

I say we either change the board policies to enforce a way to give them a taste of their own medicine and she post them to death, or just ban them entirely.

Those fat fucks are disgusting and ruin everything.

This place would be better if everybody was Canadian.

Who's moot? And why is his quote on a picture of Jesse Eisenberg?

Lol, fuck Canada, no one cares about you fuckers

False-flag and real Sup Forumstards, 75% of threads being outright bait/troll/shitposts, BLACKED, etc.

>leaf thinking he's any better than other amerisharts
All the colonies are the same

Allow cunny

Been saying this for a while. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that 90% of the stupidest posts would cease if we just cut out the obvious stupid elephant in the room.

They already post in all other boards. What happened to the rule 'keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums'?

case and point:
And yet your colonies ended up far better than you. Even the lards have harsh policies when their women get raped.

You guys just let it happen to avoid looking racist. So, dumbass, think before you type. Literally no better than a fatposter.

Ban all capeshit

Make waifus great again.

BAN:
UK, USA, CAN, AUS, NZ, YUROS*

KEEP:
*FINLAND, MEX, CARIBBEANS, SEAMONKEYS

Just give us an eternal baneposting and everything will be alright afterwards.

Ban capeshit/make it a quarantine board = saved both Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Ban mobile posting = saved the site

Hiro said he doesn't care about profits so the second one shouldn't matter to him :0)

Tbh, if mods actually started treating that as a rule and cracking down on Sup Forums threads like they do Bane or Dubs threads, this board would improve significantly.

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Canadian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of the actress Jordyn Jones relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Canadian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

You know Sup Forums isn't an actual news source, right?

Really???

>Sup Forums complains about no moderation
>Sup Forums complains moderation killed the board

Sup Forums killed Sup Forums

top kek buddy

>Actual new sources in UK:
>"Horrible racist police arrest men who kidnapped, er, took in, 1,400 girls to sexually assault, uugh, I mean, "take care of"
>"these police officers are bigoted and hateful, and are currently under investigation for crimes against diversity"
>"coming up next; Top Ten Reasons why borders are evil!"

I liked it better when you used that pic of Chris Pratt from Parks and Rec, it's a cute reaction image

anyone else mad that north america has no diversity? you got the leafs, burgers, and then irrelevant hispanics. America needs some city-states or something

>actual news sources
>continues to spout Sup Forums memes

>go to /flick/ to discuss the newest hollywood flick
>people start talking about joints

you dont you nuke the board

this

>no diversity
>the US literally has less than 60% whites and is the cuckland of the world

Why are americucks in denial?

Delete 4chinz as a whole and NEETs will die of loneliness and normies will move on to the next whatever.

do you actually not watch kino? you cant tell kino apart? you have no pure kinos in your possession?

how does face booke make mone

>gets triggered easily

>thinks the media in Europe isn't biased and totally misleading
Listen, Sup Forums is cancerously pro-American, and has plenty of right wing racist bias, and as a Canadian, that's beneath me (as most Americans are beneath me)

But even a blind man can see that something is going on in your country.

canadians can go too, in fact you're far worse than us posters

I go over to bongistan and there's like 5 dozen 'white' people all with their own accents, meanwhile the entire west coast of America is generic Hollywood accented

>delete Sup Forums
>Australia descends into civil war
>emus win again
DO IT HIRO

Because they're retarded.

Imagine living next to them.

At least we can laugh at them collectively up north as they elect Trump and nuke themselves

>Europe
>Your country

Are leafcucks just as retarded as americlaps?

ban:
canada, sweden, romania, us, finland, norway, iceland, ukraine, poland, greece, turkey, india, mexico
keep:
uk, australia, france, japan

austalians are no doubt the best posters on the board tbqh

Have 2,000 janitors stationed in the Sup Forums department at all hours in Sup Forums HQ. Have hiro ring up Popcorn paladins to maintain the integrity of the discussions within the board to avoid derail. Send a legion of white internet police to patrol Sup Forums's borders and backtrace shitposters.

>threads now 404 in 30 minutes even with no one spamming
its over
you can't save it

They're worse. If reddit were a country it would be canada tbqh

If homosexuality were a person it would be you tbqh

no.

>Canada
No it would be Sup Forums

I'm the one who posts him, but it's good to see somebody using my pasta to keep up the fight.

Get rid of all frogposters.

Their posts are so shitty and thoughtless that you could literally design an algorithm to emulate their posts and you wouldn't even know the difference.

no it wouldn't

>get rid of all frogposters
>their posts are so shitty and thoughtless

Sup Forums's not the one spamming BLACKED threads, dumdum.

That's a third party that spams both boards.

stop banning bane posters.

he said false flag too, retard, it's just called Sup Forumsbait because that's where it belongs
everyone knows it's mostly Sup Forumsermin who spam clickbait headlines and try to turn every thread into us vs. them, whether its liberals vs. conservatives, men vs. women, or Marvel vs. DC.

This thread is bursting with Sup Forums and reddit.

Sup Forums isn't even here.

Remove Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossposters.

>not knowing Sup Forums has BEEN reddit
Guess you didn't get the 2012 Christmas card.

just realize that everything that's posted is actually the opposite meaning.

bvs is kino = bvs is shit
civil war isn't kino = it's entertaining as fuck
apocalypse is terribad = it's entertaining as fuck
turtles 2 was ok = it's fucking shit

I think the only thing most posts were right about was the nice guys

I just wanna say you can all go fuck yourselves, and I'm mostly here for the hilarious pepe threads, don't ever change Sup Forums

>tfw everything changes

>Sup Forums has BEEN reddit
But Sup Forums is reddit now

and Sup Forums is Sup Forums
the reddit trifecta is complete

Keep believing that buddy

new mods and janitor

This.

You apparently do not understand the function of a comma, sir. At no point did I imply that Sup Forums was responsible for BLACKED.

What if the mods did decide to crackdown like they did back in 2013 again?
Would these new posters cry about their Sup Forums culture being ruined?
Would the Sup Forumsedditors do their little meme tantrum like on their board?

>You apparently do not understand the function of a comma, sir. At no point did I imply that Sup Forums was responsible for BLACKED.

Yeah it's the mods spamming it. It's why threads stay for hours

ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums and all its run off boards
ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums
ban wannabe Sup Forums(aka Sup Forums)
ban the game of thrones general as its not even airing now
ban mobile network posting from the site/make it only people with a Sup Forums pass can post from mobile networks
remove all the people that started posting here on the board after 2013 if possible
give youtube its own board
block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here
convince hiro to do that thing where the site doesn't show up on google results or if possible just for Sup Forums
trial board: /superheroes/ or /film/

t. Canadian

This

>a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here
??

Word filter, Sup Forums, SJW, Cuck and blacked.

daily reminder Sup Forums killed Sup Forums

x^nth this thread/image has been posted

uh didn't you stop posting?