If atheism is so great why did it get cucked by feminism so that feminism is its god and religion?

If atheism is so great why did it get cucked by feminism so that feminism is its god and religion?

OP that is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Try harder

It's not okay to be as stupid as you are.

Please consider various sterilization procedures, such as chemical castration, regular castration, vasectomy, or gender reassignment surgery. This will leave you at least unable to reproduce, and create more people that stupid.

You can also simply play in traffic, or shout nigger in a housing project for a while.

In the mean time, the rest of us will get along fine without you around. Don't worry about it.

Why are you low IQ and accepting of cancer as your Lord and Saviour?

At least it's not that Andy Sixx log bullshit

>Why are you low IQ and accepting of cancer as your Lord and Saviour?

I think I figured out why white girls can't even. They talk to people like you, don't they.

Please, ask your handler to clean up the drool and help you back to the playpen. When you can figure out how proper sentence structure works, you can try again. Okay?

Sarcasm is a tool of the weak and pathetic.

It's also the final refuge of the sane in the face of insanity.

If you are sane, explain how atheism got cucked by feminism. Today at the local atheist+ perish the sermon was yet again being delivered about how there is no god because minorities are oppressed. They wanted us to take our books and go out to knock on a few doors to spread the Good News but I couldn't bring myself to do it...

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!?

It's so funny. This Christian hypocrites always use this image and don't realize that they spread a picture from a story, written by the German author Michael Ende to teach children how to become an Aleister Crowley-style magician. Oh irony, sweet irony.

>How atheism got cucked by feminism.

That makes no sense.

Atheist - Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of god or gods.
Feminism - The push for equality of genders, specifically focused on the inequality in law and society for women.

At best, you're conflating concepts and ideas. Most likely, though, you're just an idiot. The two concepts have zero relation to each other.

What I think you're talking about is the concept of Humanism and fourth-wave feminism.

Humanism is placing the prime importance on people, rather than anything supernatural. This often includes equality, including gender equality.

The current fourth-wave feminism is this odd concept of 'justice' for past wrongs. They're no longer about equality, but about being dominant. They are regressive in the extreme. What used to be the feminist movement has moved over, primarily, to the Humanist camp, and just see these weirdos as that.

There's attempts to educate and get them to stop being stupid, but idiots are going to idiot, as you've proven.

The current SJW is the Atheist of 2010-2012. They were always about trying to be morally superior, for instance always rubbishing "theists" for being preachy, amoral, hypocritical douchebags who held double standards, dogmatically preachy, ignored sexual assault and violence, and believing in the unprovable (which the religious are BTW). It was never just "I dont believe there is a god" it was about being a douchebag whilst trying to pretend to be a better more moral person.

Feminism came along in its third wave and the majority of Atheists thought "this is fucking great, I can be a bigger piece of shit to people whilst coming across as 'progressive' and 'protecting minorities'" Hence Atheism plus was born, and many Atheists became our loathed SJW.

It's deliciously ironic that those "Atheists" who've become SJWs (most of them) became the same type of douchebag they so doggedly claimed the religious were. We've had double/triple standards (progressive stack), ignored sexual assault & violence (Antifa, Zoe Quinn, pedo Fem Frequency hired), and believe in the unprovable (patriarchy). They even have a devil like most religions (White men). The same people I argued with over right to belief are the same wankers I argue with today of SJW shit.

It was never about belief, or god, or religion. It was all about Narcissism, putting themselves above or equal to God by denying his existence (before I get attacked I don't give a fuck on way or another on existence question), whilst taking his place to shit on people for their own perceived moral wrongs.

I prefer some religious, like Christians or Buddhists, as they teach to look inside yourself and fix your own problems. These fuckwits are so intolerably narcissistic that they can never submit to anything (code, god, system) as it would mean they're not the most perfect, and can never admit they're intolerable fuckwits with major problems so never seek to self improve.

>Today at the local atheist+ perish the sermon was yet again being delivered about how there is no god because minorities are oppressed.

Atheism does not have a 'perish'. Nor does it have 'sermons'. All of those concepts belong to Unitarian Universalist churches which do still believe in the supernatural in some for; therefore they're not atheists. You're simply assigning things you partially understand from your religion to things you have zero concept of.

Maybe this will help your warped, idiotic little mind:

Christianity gets to be channel 4 on your TV. Buddhism is channel 12. Islam is channel 6. Atheism is 'off'.
Is off a TV channel?

Atheism is the rejection of an unsupported notion, nothing else. "There is a god." is a positive statement that requires proof. Please, provide me some proof, I'm all ears. In all of recorded history, no logical proof has been provided. Good luck.

Next up, minorities. Why are you focused on people who look different than you? Just understand and accept them as people.

Unless they're niggers; which are different than people who have darker skin. You're on Sup Forums, I shouldn't have to explain that to you.

This shit has been posted for so many years and each time it still gets a fuck ton of (you)s, im laughing irl senpai just from writing this shit

> They wanted us to take our books and go out to knock on a few doors to spread the Good News but I couldn't bring myself to do it...

Who is 'they'? Define your terms.

You're talking about spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. I assume you're a Mormon. You believe in a particular brand of crazy space jesus. Created by a charlatan and fully documented.

He was full of shit, and you're fucking retarded to think it's true. Also, your religious homeschooling obviously has failed you. Learn english, you fucking wank stain.

What can I do to fight back to reclaim my religion? I don't know what to do about these blue-haired preachers who think the belief in nothing is the same as atoning for privilege. wtf... what can I do? I attempted to consult with a close friend among the nearby orthodox church down the road but it looks like he's on his way out by popular vote because he talked about differences in how the stars formed separate of one another, but apparently gas expansion is a hate crime now.

no, it's common knowledge that after the schism athiesm splintered off into different beliefs about nothing. There's the orthodox atheists, for instance, and then there are the protestant athiests.

Take your fingers off the keyboard, and shove them back up your ass where they belong, Ken M.

Is ur god a master of knives? Didn't think so!!!

Don't.

Abandon it. Move on, and join us in truth and reason.

Your outmoded false beliefs codified in a horrific book of lies and vile false advice holds this world back. Stop being part of the problem.

In fact, take it a step further.

Join a local Satanist group! They're atheists, using the symbols of the christian faith to scare and piss off the believers and troll them in real life.

Their work is some of the funniest trolling of stupid people I've seen. You want to troll? Great, troll away, and make this world a better place in the process.