What makes you happy, Sup Forums?

What makes you happy, Sup Forums?

I can't be happy, because I feel only despair. My laugh isn't true, my smile is pretended.

Nothing

mah nigga

Taking a shitload of adderall so I can focus intensely on cleaning or a video game so I can forget how miserable and lonely I am.

The thought that this all will be over soon.

Slowly becoming a useful human being makes me happy. Also the free time i currently enjoy after month's of work without much of it. Can't enjoy lazing around or playing video games if it's what you do all day anyways.

Realizing that the girl of my dreams will never be with me(even though I had my chance) but that shes happy anyway without me.

I'm not sure that I've ever been.

I'm happy when I'm with friends, when I'm drinking booze in great company. I'm happy when I have a good meal after a hard work day. I'm happy to play with girls on the beach. I'm happy when I repair things with my hands and it finaly work again. I'm happy when I feel alive, user.

i know that feel. its the same for me, she is the only one i need to be happy again and I screwed up after 2 years. she is probably also happy without me, like in your case.

Consider yourselves lucky.

I keep falling in love with girls who can't be happy.

>adderall
MAybe I should get that too,

Consider yourself lucky.

I can't feel anything and thus never love anyone.

nice trips, but I suffer so much from depression, I would like to feel nothing for a while...

I mean, that sounds pretty sweet if you ask me.

Love is only great if you can already feel other emotions.

You will get there, don't worry.

Getting dubs

drugs

Being left in peace.

Food

you know faggot, you make think she's the girl of your dreams, and yeah you might still think of her from time to time forever, but the truth is no one is anyones person of their dreams. Find another, there's literally at least a hundred thousand girls out there just right for you. nigger. You just gotta look at it like it happened for a reason, becuase it probably did and it's for the best if it did. It wasn't meant to be.

I was thinking about getting into drugs too, specifically xanax and adderall. I've had decent experiences on both, and the way my life is, the way my mind works, I'd rather be sedated.