Is he out of his slump for good? Has he reclaimed his seat on the throne of elite managers?

Is he out of his slump for good? Has he reclaimed his seat on the throne of elite managers?

>beat Moose FC
>still 6th (sixth)
>mouyes

He'll be gone the season after next.

>tfw Manure go into liquidation and suffer back to back to back relegations in your life time

he never lost it. anyone that thinks otherwise is just too easily influenced by media narratives, and has difficulties in understanding the media does not grasp reality.

I see we're moving on to the step of accepting the facts. Fine, OF COURSE the next angle of attack would be "it will happen in the third season, you know, because of the 'syndrome'".

Doesn't matter, I'm happy you guys finally recognize what is crystal clear since the beginning of the season

>spend hundreds of millions for upscale players: the manager
>still can't beat Hull

hmmm really makes you think

"Mouyes" current salary is 15M.
>mfw next contract he signs he'll be on 20M

Hull City, great run in the league cup
Current status, elimination in the semi-final by Manchester United.
>can't beat Hull

>United get to their run of easy fixtures
OH GOD WE'RE BACK
>points gap is widening

ignoring chelsea they are 2 points of 2nd

They're 5 points off second come tuesday

I see we got a wizard in our midst.
tell more stuff about the future, sir.

>>points gap is widening

They're well in with a chance at finishing 2nd now. They look sturdier than Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City to me

this. and tottenham too.

Look good enough for the title imho

He will win the treble this year (League Cup, /fa/ Cup, and UEFA Cup). Who cares about the league? We will qualify for CL next year as UEFA Cup winners.

That's not THE treble lad. It's a treble.

Quadruple pal, the famed Community Shield is already ours

Why do all portuguese people feel like it's their duty to protect this fucking hack? I remember when he was the manager at madrid, and whenever he got booed, rightly so, there would a wave of portuguese to jump to his defense.

Is your country so shit that one of the national heroes is a man that has been constantly exposed by guardiola for most of his career?

>biggest wage bill
>spend most money in the league
>6th place

HE'S BACK GOAT GOAT

>all portuguese people
it's one guy retard.

Lol you would be surprised. I know fucking benfica fans that defend even when he was the manager at porto and practically raped benfica in the process

its because hes the closest to a elite manager we have, its not like we're spain who have so many elite players and managers that even the very good ones get ignore completely

happens the same with penaldo. here in poortugal no one is allowed to criticize the holy trinity: penaldo, mouyes and mendes.

Dude, i get it if you support sporting or porto, but what do benfiquistas have to be proud with those two?

>biggest wage bill in country
>6th in the league

literal shit

i'm a benfica fan and i don't get it either.

as you rightly said, mourinho, despite managing benfica during a couple of months, was always a porto fan

ronaldo literally flipped benfica fans at their home stadium kek.

>mendes
Mendes is an asshole, how can he have a fanbase? I mean, his job itself is about being an asshole.

>ronaldo literally flipped benfica fans at their home stadium kek.
I thought Ronaldo was a Benfica fan as a kid

because he's the agent of "the best manager" and "the best player". and he also makes big deals. at least according to our impartial media lel

just don't talk about the tax evasion scheme

No his alcoholic of a dad was and he resented him for it, benfica literally killed Ronaldo's dad

get a clue then

>beats up a couple relegation tier teams
>h-he's back!!!!
>le can't score on hull man
>still literally not even qualifying for EL with the richest team in the world
>6th place
>mouyes

really makes you think