HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

BLACKS UNINTENTIONALLY ADVOCATING FOR KEKOLDING

>Cuck your girlfriend
Nothing wrong with that.

this is my fetish. I want my gf to watch & masturbate 2 me fuckin another girl

This is something blacks already do regularly within black communities. They don't really have "relationships," they pretty much come and go as they please.

Of course they promote infidelity. They're nigs. They have the same mind as a woman.

>good dick

How a dick is good?

chimps gonna chimp, what else is new

If you have to ask, it'll never be yours.

You gay?

Reverse cuckolding?

>frozen characters

I think he's imblying you don't know what a good dick is because you don't have a good dick. And he's probably right, I mean, if a girl has never complimented your dick by now, chances are your dick game sucks. Sorry.

It's called cuckqueaning when it's done to a girl.

>women would rather share a bull than put in effort to start a relationship with someone else

>tfw slow down user it hurts

That's not cuckoldry, it's a harem

Woman lies all time, if you believe what a woman says, you must be a cuck. The only way to know is it's true is when she follows you for your dick and nothing else.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.

This is not a good feel at all.

Even sopping wet my girlfriend can't take me fucking her hard. Feels bad man.

maybe you shouldn't fuck a goat then, mohammad

>doesn't know what constitutes a good dick
>he thinks the only way to know if a dick is good is if you're homosexual
>gets BTFO when confronted with uncomfortable truths, gets butthurt
>"you must be a cuck if women you sleep with consider your dick a good dick"
>Proceeds to answer his own question pretending he knew the answer all along!

Colombia in charge of pleasing their women.

please explain what a good dicking is

I can't go too hard with my gf, but that's because she's a 5'2 womanlet. I'm not even that big, 7" at most.

I think people misunderstood this pic.
The two girls are together, they are the couple. Look how they hold hands.
The best friend is the guy. And the girl getting fucked is actually a non binary person, she's "her dude".

like fuck dudes, i can't even get laid and if I ever do i'm gonna be getting assessed like nicky morgan is stood behind me with a tape measure counting my rate of thrusts per second

CHADS GET THE FUCK OUT GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEE

I can demonstrate if you let me use you

When I have this issue and I'm upset cuz I can't ever go full in

If it's black.

blacks can't be cuckolded because they don't support their children anyway. It's a scattershot approach, like a tree that produces a million seeds in the hope that 2 or 3 will grow to maturity

Niggers are such impudent disgusting beasts.

I think you're lost
is that way

who gives a shit if she likes it or not?

tiny cock detected
maybe if stand in a cool dark room and whisper "grow, grow, grow" you can reach the ceiling fan to hang yourself

You should. Women spread word, you get laid more.

>have tiny penis
>Gf says its big

>when she says "oh my god you're big" the first time you enter her

pic related

Good women don't. If a women is encouraging her friends to have sex with you clearly she isn't a solid person, and neither are her friends.

>being with women for their personality
I also remember junior high

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>r9k

The non-anime virgin board is that way

>MFW I hear that and it just makes me fuck twice as hard...

Amazing how everyone on pol has a 7" dick.

>Not to mention the girth!

>brit flag
>doesn't know my countries terminology

You're an inbred paki, fuck off...

>hey Stacy, I heard you and user fucked the other day
>yeah it was a bredy gud dicking I tell ya, why do you ask?
>do you mind if I add him to my kikebook?

Yeah I do. Besides, I like to know I'm good at everything I do, who doesn't like an ego boost every once in a while?

tfw have 24 cm long dick, fit as fuck, handsome and girls hitting on me and still virgin because priest raped me when i was 10

Stroke game senpai.

>all White

I see no problem with this...

>tfw girls want to fuck me
>tfw 5.5 inch dick

feels bad having "bad dick game"

I'll be going for wizardhood in 6 years, anyone recommend it?

Degenerate.

Literally a nigger

My gf is into this. She is 5'10 so she likes finding petite sluts for me to fuck in front of her. Never thought of it as cucking her though, just threesome fun.

> taking the fun out of cheating

Black women are trash-tier girlfriends.

>a woman would share a man
>with her best friend

What kind of fantasy universe is this taking place in?

I think a woman would vindictively throw her partner into the Sun, so neither party can have him, before she would share with another woman.

You must find that priest and rape him back to regain your honour

>unintentionally

I'm done

There is literally nothing wrong with polygyny.

Only 7"? It seemed the Sup Forums average was about 9" and mine is 10".

If you can fit your dong in a Pringles tube you'll be a virgin forever

>reminder your literally cucking yourself in practice by adopting sexual revolution trends

Really you either:
>a) Follow traditional monogamous practices and treat sex as sacred.
>b) Sleep around, never have kids, and kill yourself before old age.
Or
>c) Disregard previous 2 statements and fuck your, your traitorous wife's, and most IMPORTANTLY your 1.6 kids lives, forever.

You're on our board

>tfw gf has cucking and ageplay fetish

It gets weird when her bff (and I guess my fwb) comes over.

>not being with grills for their personality
Blue pilled af, starting to date my average-looking but otherwise awesome gf was the best decision I've ever made.

>all these salty nigs muh dickens this thread

face it, worlsta are retarded stupid

A Pringles tube? I outgrew that since I was 15. I can barely fit through a duct tape roll.

>How a dick is good?
Usually the bitches compliment you on it if it is good.

I have had more than one girl say that my cock is too thick, it tears them open to the point of pain.

I know it is true because more than one girl has said the same thing, because I cannot for the life of me fit a normal sized condom on my cock, and because the entire female population of my university like to gossip about who got the bigger dick in campus and I am on the list according to my girlfriend who got home jealous as fuck demanding to know which of the girls in campus I fucked because she wanted to know where the rumours came from.

Everyone's dick is good on an anonymous board.

Also, how fucking small is your university if the girls gossip like high schoolers?

cuckqueening is a fetish i'll probably never be able to indulge in

Women act like that everywhere

The fuck are you talking about, that sucks

Nah m8 that's just bare minimum, if you really want to hang with the big boys you should struggle with a spare tire.

I'm also top of my class in Gorilla Warfare. I'm referred as Gorilla Dick Alpha One. What can I say, I didn't chose the tittle, it was general consensus by the entire female population of my university.

Believe what you wish, burguer, im the one swimming in pussy juice here, your opinion is irrelevant to me.

>This guy does not realise that all women everywhere are just like that for biological reasons.

Build wall, Paco.

Get surgery if it bothers you so much

If it's circumcised

>fucking my ex
>never go in fully
>just go half in with her for a while
>out of no where go balls deep into her
>always hear a little yelp from her as she got used to half a dick
>have torn her 4 times doing this method
>first time I did this her eyes opened wide as I put it all in her and started squirming unsure of what was happening.
No girl ever wants to let me be as rough as I want. Last time people started to ask questions as to why there were bruises everywhere. I don't even abuse her because I give her a fair warning before I do anything. If she doesn't want it she'll say something

That's nice. It's okay we like you even with your microscopic dick, hue friend.

Chode detected

OH SHIT MY FUCKING DICK.

I'm brasilian, living in the US. Fucking girls in Brasil is NOT something to brag about. everytime I go back home, my friends have a party and invite random girls we meet the night before, and litterally fuck all night, swap out girls, and Eiffel tower bitches. Our girls are anything but hard to get

just tell the whore to shut up and if she talks back slap her

my gf loves when I do that, she is kinky.

>sheltered nazi teen is so fucking gay and stunted that he can't even comprehend a male trying to get strange

you try way too hard

Why are you so butthurt? You got an inferiority complex over my post or something?

I don't fuck women that are married or in relantionships, that shit is sickening and wrong.

Never said it was hard to fuck the bitches, just said that they always comment on the girth of my penis.

No such thing. Do not give him false hope

You sound like a small ducked virgin who doesn't even know the basics about sex. You are just lying on the internet. Er all know the truth.

A chode isn't a man who fucks someone else's wife a chode is when your dick can touch all sides of the tuna can except the bottom.

How big is enough for penis size? I'm 6.5 inches hard.

I went surfing this past weekend and saw a white woman with two white kids and a skinny black guy in tow at the beach. The reverse-cucking made me think of you, Sup Forums

Depends on the woman my man. There's no universal chart on what dick size is the best for every cunt. Find one that matches yours.

Same boat on lenght but I'm thick af I had my last girlfriend drunkenly brag to her guyfriends that she loves my Penis and allegedly was the only guy to make her cum without a toy.

Naturally I don't believe her cause all women over 25 are whores but I enjoyed the compliment nonetheless

reverse cucking? thats called mommy divorced daddy now new daddy is a black man

pics? for a friend haha

I will do finbro, my dick "looks" alright though. I guess it's like average, or slightly above.

We'll find out about that when I get a gf.

BUILD

This, I'm the friend hahaha
Include timestamp