Let's talk about Genders. I say there are 2 Genders. Man and Woman.The rest are mental disorders...

Let's talk about Genders. I say there are 2 Genders. Man and Woman.The rest are mental disorders.BUT if you think I am wrong then prove me wrong,and tell me how many are there Genders then?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You made the claim there are two genders. The onus is on you to prove that claim, not us to disprove it.

I suggest you start with the definition of gender so we can understand what you mean when you say gender.

There exists man and woman. Anything else you here is jewish demonic propaganda.

its actually both their job to prove and for you to disprove at the same time. if we took turns nothing would ever be solved

There are three. Male, female and attack helicopter.

Male.
Female.
Mentally retarded group of people whose suicide rates should be even higher.

Are hermaphrodites boys or girls?

depends on most related body

In the end nothing matters, Let all just Fuck till we rot.

There are zero genders
Gender is a spook. Non of it is real or matters.
Gender and sex are two different things. Read a book.

At least post a good picture of Robbie

fucking breitbart over here doesnt understand how arguments/discussions work

yes because determining the 'gender' of a baby is simple

Books say that historically gender and sex are the same thing and that only recently it's been redefined to fit an agenda.
Your move.

name some of these books please, I want to see them

Shut up faggot its only two genders male or female

Any of the medical journals prior to say, oh 1960s-1990s should do, like Physicians Desk Reference or any biology text book.
Since you're keen on reading - en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction
Relavent part is here: "In the Oxford English Dictionary, gender is defined as, "[i]n mod[ern] (esp[escially] feminist) use, a euphemism for the sex of a human being, often intended to emphasize the social and cultural, as opposed to the biological, distinctions between the sexes."
Even the Oxford dictionary cites it as a modern corruption by feminists of the terms that historically meant the same thing.
Good enough for you?

The only thing I need to prove my argument is one word: BIOLOGY.
Can you disprove that?Or you actually believe it's not biological, because it is.We can't use feeling to define gender but science

we created "biology"

We did? Pretty sure that started well before humans came along, sport.

>Biology is a lie

you're not talking about biology anymore. the study of "biology" was intirely invented by humans.

There are no genders, only biological sexes.

Yes, the study of it was, however what we observe in that study came along well before humans.

and what specific observations are you referring to?

only two genders!? You are kdiding right?

You make such a claim with no proof??? So I can say there is a small elephant orbiting earth but you need to prove it isn't. Jesus OP you are a bigot and honestly don't know hot to argue correctly.

I wasn't speaking specifically, why did you assume I was?

So how many are there genders then??
I said 2.

If you disagree, then answer how many then?

we should just remove male and female from our vocabulary and replace with XX and XY. You cant post-op that.

He does know how to spell "how" correctly though.

But that is male and female. The rest are genetic or psychological flaws.

i'm aware you weren't citing any specific examples of biological observations; and that is precisely why i'm asking.

my point is simple: this isn't a black and white issue. frankly, i don't see why it has to be. you seem upset, and i don't quite understand why?

You have boys and girls, the rest is pure imagination. Yes, there are people who think they are girls in a boys body. Nothing wrong with it, just don't Scream it out on tumblr or change your opinion every 2 and a half hour. In other word's, don't fuck me up with your gender identity, then I'm ok with you. That's my opinion on the whole gender thing going on out there

>I say there are 2 Genders.
Your expertise being:
(a) PhD in biology
(b) BS in biology
(c) studied some biology
(d) don't know shit about biology

Do you know what gender means?

Anyone have that picture of the reddit threads where the guy goes from pre op to post op and immediately regrets it

I think you meant sex. There is only two sex in the entire animal kingdom. A male and a female. It can be seen with the two distinct sex organ, which produce two different things: sperm and eggs. Now gender is a bit different. Its more like a social construct so whatever the society defines a gender is considered a gender. I for one identify myself as an apache helicopter, which the society hasnt accepted as a gender.

Sometimes people's chromosomes are all fucked up and they are born intersex with a half vagina half cock looking thing. So i mean, biologically there is more than one gender/sex but in that case its a genetic disorder.

People who are otherwise fine but think they're the other gender are fucking autismo retards though. You can like pink dresses and not fit in with other men and not take hormones or chop your dick off, stupid trannies. Its just an excuse for effeminate men and masculine dykes to pretend they're special instead of just gigantic faggots

what does gender mean?

Poor Robbie

How many are there Genders?? If not 2 then know many? You anti-science Cucks can't answer because deep down inside you know you are using emotions instead of logic

PROVE ME WRONG if you can

Yup only 2 genders, male and others. Anyone claiming otherwise need to be painfully euthanized.

We still have a definition for physical traits. It's because maybe those sjw fags think there's more to it? I guess faggots think they can go beyond physical definitions. Idc either way, just want to share my opinion cuz I'm a nigger.

Gender Dysphoria is a mental disorder where you feel you are inside the wrong body and is why suicide rates in the transgender community are so high and chopping off your penor doesn't help with the suicide rates either

Not upset, and it is a black and white issue. There is the functionally correct form of things, and there is the biologically flawed versions. You're either male, or female. If you are intersex, that's a physical biological flaw. If you believe you are you're the opposite sex than what you were born, that's a physiological biological flaw causing a mental condition.
I understand you may wish to believe I am upset to make yourself feel better since you need to project, however, I'm not upset at you being wrong. I'm not even upset at you refusing to believe you're wrong and will not seek to correct your ignorance. It's no skin off my nose what you believe, because in the end you're still wrong.

Look mom I said it again

There is no debate. There are two genders. It's basic biology.

I agree with the notion of there are only two Genders,
however, I do also beleive one can be either or, this does not mean a person can be both or neither at the same time.
a person must be one.... or the other...
one can't just switch it up on the fly.
You dress, act, behave and try to look female that's what you are.
you dress act, behave and try to look male, then you are one, but a guy can't simply put on a dress and say that he's female, a girl can't just wear a wife beater and say she's male.
you gotta at least try to be what it is that your aiming for.
still only two genders though.

yes. choosing your own sex, is like choosing your own nickname. you can call yourself Ultraman as long as you want, but everyone will refer to you as faggot

people arbitrarily identifying themselves as other genders is just the latest cry for attention in a world made bigger by the media and the internet.

look at names. in ye olden days, where if you were born in a village you would most likely live out the rest of your days in it, and the villager's names would be Sam, Joe, Anna etc. in the village 200 miles over, there would be some other Sams, Joes and Annas. when globalization and communication spread, you realised that while you were the only Sam in your village, it was actually a very common name, therefore you weren't special anymore. no more snowflake.

so i say, don't concern yourself with this fad, it too shall pass. it will only be a matter of concern if it gets legal traction, because if a doctor says you're a male, and you decide to legally identify yourself as female or what have you, then whats to sop you identifying yourself as HIV-negative, when a doctor says the opposite?

that poorly shopped low quality picture. it's not even what he says in the episode.
if you take two seconds to google it

okay

>You dress, act, behave and try to look female that's what you are.
>you dress act, behave and try to look male, then you are one, but a guy can't simply put on a dress and say that he's female, a girl can't just wear a wife beater and say she's male

what

Glad we could settle this. Have a good evening.

A guy in a dress versus a male who grows out their hair, puts make up on, exercises and diets to change their voice and physique
are two different things boy-o

I swear it's a Jewish conspiracy, it's

But I am not Man or Woman.I identify as bipolar junction transistor

Gender is a social construct

Male and Female are not social construct. The rest is indeed and it was construction by retarded SJW's.

well I found it in another thread

If gender is a social construct, how can someone be born the wrong gender?

>Gender is determined by your chromosomes
/thread

Kill yourself Libtards

No they are the same thing, one is just more dedicated to their retardation.

I entirely disagree there

What about Klinefelter and Turner syndrome?

Genetic flaws don't count as genders/sexes.

Replace the word "genders" with sex. Gender isn't real.

It's a same thing.

fuck off reddit

If a person is born with tits and a penis what are they?

retards

Hopefully a sexy trap

a hermaphrodite, both genders biologically
usually one is chosen, and they cut the penis off or... seal the vagina off?? [citation needed] at birth and the kid then becomes male or female after birth.
the others that still contain both, usually one is inert and or not functional (or functional just not at 100%) and are classified as mutations.

>Necron
Isn't that a Green Lantern villain?

fuck off with that 9gag shit

One gender carries the egg. The other gender carries the sperm. But, in prenatal development the penis and the clitoris are the same organ. The ovaries and the testes are the same organs. Only after a few months does the genetic code differentiate cell division to assign the functions to those organs. What does that mean to you if you are pro-life from the moment of conception?

asking the tough questions there haha
something about God already knowing what you are some bullshit

Warhammer 40000, pleb

Androgen insensitivity means some physical women dont find they are male chromosomal till they have troube having kids.

Male has a dick.
Woman a vagina.
No other sex, nore gender.

That's preschool-tier knwoledge.

>How many are there Genders?? If not 2 then know many?
>PROVE ME WRONG if you can

Prove you wrong? I can't even understand wtf you just said!

How many variations of English do you believe there are?

I say only 1!
PROVE ME WRONG!

Nope. It became a synonym because puritans didn't want their kids to see the word "sex". And now SJWs have changed it again to mean "muh identity".

Are you sure that's now pic of yourself,faggot?

There is literally no argument here, there are 2 genders/sexes, period. It is defined genetically by your chromosomes. Even hermaphrodites have defined chromosomes to answer that idiotic question. I'll go as far as to name the two, boys and girls. That is it, end of discussion. Everything else beyond those two things are terms to define sexual preferences of modern day idiots that didn't feel special enough and wanted to pretend they are being discriminated against.

I think gender is irrelevant. Sure there are people who have more masculine features/ attributes or vice/versa if someone wants to say they're something I seriously don't care. Bathrooms based on sex are gay. I don't care who enters the same room to shit or piss as me as long as they don't fucking bother me when I'm pissing and/or shitting.

>Bathrooms based on sex are gay
Hi tumblr

Its just abnormality like a four-leaf clover, but its not bad or evil. There are different people. They were born that way. What i dont understand are the men which look like crap marching in the gay pride looking like insane clowns. My thought there are 2 sexes, 2 genders but peple who live between them

Whats about downeys they have an extra cromosome

>1
Male

Genetic accidents that managed to survive. So neither.

A true hermaphrodite is also very, very rare, and with both sets of genitalia working, never. So take your cue from what they stand the best chance of a normal life.

You're a moron who doesn't understand logic, evidence, or burden of proof.

Eat a shit sandwich.

There are 3 genders ... hermaphrodite

A birth defect isn't a new sex

That isn't true at all you fucking moron. "EVERYBODY SAY SOMETHING ALL AT ONCE SO WE GET SHIT DONE" is not how discussions work.