Sup Forums is actually that retarded to believe that the second is as good as the first

Sup Forums is actually that retarded to believe that the second is as good as the first.

Waste of dubs, Predator 2 is an amazing film.

>tfw the urban setting get a nigger jungle soundtrack

I do

Also I like Die Hard 2 as much as the first one

I really, really like Die Hard 2 more than the first. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I watched it first.

What's next

saying blade 3 with Triple H was best Blade?

it's not as good but it's better than it has any right to be, considering the cast and director were different

you're both retarded

there isn't a single good Die Hard sequel

It's not a bad movie at all. God tier action and amazing soundtrack

(You)

Who is this Sup Forums you keep speaking about? Your just like the news networks and websites that claim "the internet has fallen in love with-"

anyways remember how cameron managed to ruin one of the greatest FILMS to ever be created by:
>making the xenomorph a bug
>wanting to make bank so goes the muh 80s action flick
>destroying the alien life cycle

well it's true, and Die Hard 2 might be the worst of all the sequels aside from the newest one, which I skipped

*tips*

also cameron didn't ruin anything and alien is nowhere near the greates FILM ever created

With a Vengeance not good....JUST

it's not

if 1 was a 10/10 then 3 was a 6 at best

HOL UP

the original hipster

>3 is a 6/10 at best

'no'

Predator 1 could have used some Gary Busey in it though.

and good use of expanding the lore with out being too in your face.

A few seconds of that alien skull in the trophy room made more to the imagination and excitement for me than all the shit exposition in Aliens vs Predator.

true, Rotten Tomatoes has it at a 5/10

>Is it as good a Predator?
No
> Is it underrated by most people?
Yes. It's a pretty good sequel.

ham it up

Die Harder is a 6-7/10, With A Vengeance is at least a solid 8/10

Holy fucking shit... I bet you fucking faggots who likes 2 more than 1 are the same faggots who liked Fargo.