>culture comes from race

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle
youtube.com/watch?v=fBN_3YJKZrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Europeans did this 500 years ago
>the country OP is originally from still does it today
Enjoying Norway, Mahmud?

No one actually believes that culture comes from race, right? No one in Sup Forums is that stupid.

>white people, 14th century

black people, 21st century

>People of the same race usually associate with their own race.

>This has no effect on their culture.

Is everyone from Georgia this stupid?

>that contemporary drawing of something that's historically inaccurate sure illustrates that point I'm trying to make

jesus fucking christ
WORLD STAR!!

>>culture comes from race

Indeed it does. While western civilzation rejected barbarism and invented the very idea of being civilized, much of the rest of the world never caught on.

That's why what you see depicted and mentioned in medieval books (although this isn't that) as cruel punishments is something that doesn't happen here, but does happen in Africa and the Arab states, South America and Indochina.

As much as you cry about colonization, most places on the planet would be stuck in prehistory if not for whites literally giving away civilization and culture to everyone else.

i wonder where exactly that drain leads to
i am pretty sure they didn't have a very efficient sewerage system at the time that type of torture was used

probably into a bucket for pig feed

WAIT A SECOND

Race comes from culture. This is because of the environment's effects on race over centuries.

the nose knows

tribes werent that bad, much better then third world shitholes and the west in the near future

>culture comes from magic and fairy dust that only appears when white people are gone

Europe was shit in the middle ages. That must have come from race too.

Son of a bitch

however, before "europe spread its wings" it was a joke compared to China and the arab countries. We destroyed our own culture (or better, the germanic tribes destroyed the roman culture), whilst muslims kept all the greek and roman works, the rediscovery of which would start the renaissance in Italy.

Suddenly it all makes sense.

DELET THIS

Ethnicity is a fundamental part of a nations culture

>That perspective

Dats just degenerate flag.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

Orneklaffer/risse orn

or how about poking people's eyes out and put "slimål" in their eye sockets like Olav Trygvason liked, while christening the nobles.
>Do you believe in white christ now?
FUCK YOU TRAITOR
>eyes go out
>do you believe in white christ now?
FUCK YOU! The wikangz wuz noice and shit.. they dindu nuffins
fucking anglos and our history each tyme...

>pic
Everytime i play Amnesia.

World star nig nogs

Oh, do you have a better way to cut someone in half?

on 8/pol/ and every pagan / neonazi place they do, though.

>shut it down

My favourite was the brazen bull, not just because it's a bull.
youtube.com/watch?v=fBN_3YJKZrY

This is what pisses me off about ISIS. There are these brutal fucking Mortal Kombat like torture kills and there's no video of those things anywhere in the web. Why are they doing the most boring executions?

This. Race certainly is a small factor in culture.

What am I missing here? A cruel death sentence is bad?

Yeah, tell that to yourself when the next pedo-rapist-killer will be put behind bars at the tax payer's expense.

>small factor

More than that. genetics inform behaviors, behaviors inform culture.

What's funny, the two burned blacks would probably do exactly the same to the others.

Sup Forums was right again...

culture comes from common goals.
race = human
were all human.

Behaviour is mostly nurture. The only behaviour affected by genetics is instinctual behaviour like sex drive.

The culture askhenazi kikes have where it's important to find a smart accomplished husband and get lots of kids has genetic aspects to it. Same goes for the orderly east-asian societies.

There's also the fact that some races sexually mature at different ages, which has a lot of influence on a culture.

Some architecture requires a high knowledge of engineering, where IQ is important, higher IQ cultured tend to have more complicated architecture.

Race isnt really that major.

>intel
Sup Forums is always right