put on your headphones and go for a nice peaceful walk in some nature

don't do drugs

i would watch Tron Legacy, or the simpsons

something with cool colours

its fucking night time

even better pussy nigga

>I just ate mushrooms or am eating them
what

Go explore somewhere with lights then. Seriously, sitting in a room staring at a glowing screen only leads to terrible trips.

Listen to the Nosleep podcast. Thank me later.

>DUDE DRUGS LMAO XDDD
kys

perfect for a prowl

youtube.com/watch?v=h9xajq8-xao

Watch waking life.

Or watch it sober and get the same feeling of "is that moving or is that my mind?" regardless.

The shrooming sense of understanding all philosophical musings is quite fun, though when you sober up you realize it was a false confidence. In the moment, though, you feel like an all-knowing god!

Ignoring all drugs just because they are drugs is a pretty silly way to go through life. Try them or not, but at least justify it better than that. You ought to have a good reason to miss out on an indescribably different life experience.

>Seriously, sitting in a room staring at a glowing screen only leads to terrible trips.

Nigger, I trip literally every weekend on lsd and the vast majority of the time that is what I do. Last weekend I watched all of S4 of the X-Files in 1 evening. Tripping balls was how I watched True Detective for the first time, it was amazing.

>I just ate mushrooms or am eating them

>hurrr telivision and film are wastes of a trip
Do you think reading while high is a waste too? You're so boring.

This
Go look at some trees or something
If youre going to consume any media while tripping it should be music

if your not gone yet, watch 'everything is a rich mans trick' then come back and tell us about it

Looking for a laugh? White Castle always busts my gut. Don't usually laugh out loud but that does the trick somehow.

kek he's already tripping

Don't have a bad trips OP, don't think about how horrible and shitty and pathetic and lonely and miserable and violent and sad and heartbreaking and terrible and hopeless the Earth is.

Low dose psychedelics are perfect for literally any activity

High dose is best done in silence in the dark to really go deep inside yourself, seriously its better than any movie

What's so special about music you little teenage girl? That shit gets repetitive extremely quickly.

OP ITS ME YOU!! GET ME OUT OF THIS COMPUTER THERE ALL OVER IM IN HERE PLEASE HELP!!

watch The Shining

This. I agree with everyone saying "don't watch TV", but if you must, watch 2001. Or, if you really just want to laugh, Ghostbusters.

Watch one of those overproduced 2 hour Isis videos. I forget how to find them

Come up on a film. Turn everything off for an hour or two. Come back down on the same film. I recommend something colorful and musical.

>shrooms
>weed
Big difference. Reading on shrooms is impossible, you read the same sentence for 10 minutes, or fixate on the texture of the paper. I've tried.

Fucking this. Go for a walk, or find some people who care about you.

I like looking at my leg hair on mushrooms and that's about it

i don't use hallucinogens for fun

>take acid every weekend and watch tv
Stop that. Damn dude i atleast hope you're over 25 and your brain has mostly finished developing. That's fucked. Psychedelics are a sometimes food. Using them for passive consumption and escapism, not giving yourself anything new to reflect on between trips and completely trivializing the experience is asinine as fuck.

Watch Xavier: renegade angel. It'll either make you laugh your ass off or lead to a terrifying trip. Either way I've been meaning to watch that show while tripping for a while now so at least you can experience it first. The episodes are all 11 minutes too

>had to be high to enjoy True Detective

lmao?

Watch Silent Running, with the 65daysofstatic soudtrack

Lol enjoy freaking out and eating your cat or killing yourself

species and dosage?

youarelistening.to/

this my man

I have a feeling that this isn't really the case. Not you, eating mushrooms, OP. I understand. Trust me. I do. But that when type the post I think I can type something besides what I actually am. I think that anyone else can witness this as well. I think you witnessed this too OP. We lucky few. I don't know what to say. I'm on my phone at a party and I'm fucked off a few lines of ket and I think I'm gonna do another and let myself sink into oblivion. I think that's OK for me OP. I think it's okay for you too. People are standing around. Sup Forums. I swear to you. I love you.

listen 2 ambient

youtube.com/watch?v=8BKVRm4tNms
youtube.com/watch?v=AywGwte_OHY
youtube.com/watch?v=4UoDmB3v28k
youtube.com/watch?v=gFeDkDwWmCM
youtube.com/watch?v=SFtnTmJ2YPg

Watch Koyaanisqatsi you fuck. If you are going to trip balls do it right.
youtube.com/watch?v=PirH8PADDgQ

Hope you have some weed, or at least some smokes.

I think Seinfeld might be better right now, but truth is, go with what you feel right??

Remember, if you start tripping a little too hard for your liking, have a beer or two, it will help you calm down. Just be wise, you won't realize you are drunk.

Peace and good vibes friend.

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. YOU SHOULD RUN AND HIDE> THEY CAN SEE YOU>>>..gfgfg

lsd is a wonderfull and powerfull drug that people use to learn and explore. you use it to make tv funnier? what is wrong with you?

Watch Fantasia or Speed Racer.
Had some good trips with those movies.

this guy knows whats good

This. You feel like you're in their world and the music is fucking great. Wouldn't watch this film sober though. Shit sucks

>lsd is a wonderfull and powerfull drug that people use to learn and explore
this meme needs to end, only faggots do this

get some dried mangos

Alright, it's something I guess

Watch Ferngully. You'll be glad you did.

Seriously. I don't understand how people can gain deeper insight from LSD. I took 4 tabs and tripped absolute balls, and while I was tripping it felt profound and incredible. But I came down and realized I was just looking at a Netflix video of a fireplace for 2 hours. It's just nonsense. It's like any drug.

Don't worry user. If he does LSD every weekend he's punishing himself enough and is going to end up unable to speak in anything but gibberish. He will likely end up in the loony bin or homeless.

plague dogs, brazil or taxidermia are LSDKINO

>doing hard hallucinogens
>looking for laughs

You fucked up. Should have just gone with some acid. Mushrooms are for deep introspection. I'm not some hippy bullshit artist. Seriously. It's not some shit to drop and go.

>mushrooms
>hard hallucinegens

Exactly, its not enlightening and cant believe people think this

>. Reading on shrooms is impossible,
You're missing the point of the argument

Last Friday I took acid and mushrooms. I did not transcend, I felt like a walking piece of shit.

Mushrooms can hit hard as fuck.

>I had a different experience than other people did
>therefore what they experienced isn't possible

honestly, I have more fun looking at ultra mundane things I never really consider than watching a movie or something like that. Although I watched Ghostbusters once while tripping and felt happiness I hadn't felt in a while, just sheer childlike joy.

I took 4g after fasting and was totally unimpressed.

dis nigga knows whats up

listen to music and look at patterned objects like wood grain, carpet or anything textured. have fun user

you can control them a lot more than you can a chemical hallucinogen

From shrooms and mescaline atleast, the profound experiences come from getting out on an adventure and bonding with other people. You're not gonna have some concrete specific revelations, but just feel differently about things. A great trip gives you like a checkpoint in your life which you can build from if you want to, or a great chance to process or find closure about stuff.

Staying at home is a huge mistake imo.

Ultimately though, it's still you. If you're a boring cynical fuck you're probably gonna have a boring cynical trip.

itt: experts :^)

Oh look, it's the faggot who always shows up and insists you can only use psychedelics in nature settings like some hippie fruit.

Only weak-minded plebs can't handle tripping alone indoors.

Yeah then you got ripped off. I took one cap and half a stem one time and tripped balls for almost 18 hours. I'm talking hardcore melting into walls and flying trhough geometric tunnels with eyes completely dilated and cant communicate in english sentences tripping. The amount of psylocibin isn't always proportional to the weight of the mushroom. Even mushrooms in the same batch can vary pretty wildly. Get some good mushrooms and then we'll talk.

It's just a drug you fairy. Grow up.

it is though lol, if you try it's literally 'spending some time with a book'

people who have spiritual experiences on psychedelics are the same as the mush brained idiots that believe in religion. a perfect example is joe rogan, you don't want to be like joe rogan do you?

>you don't want to be like joe rogan do you?
This is probably the most effective anti-drug statement I have ever heard.

Different argument though. He spends all his time doing them.

Nearly everyone I've ever known that has done mushrooms does them once, maybe twice and never again.

It's a weird, sometimes scary, but always nearly sacred thing. It's not a drug that you abuse. It's a drug you remember and never really fuck with again.

Don't listen to this faggot

If you have the opportunity to safely do mushrooms you are in for one of the most intriguing experiences this life has to offer

Watch something colorful and happy, like Finding Nemo or Aladdin, or a Marvel movie

Found the cuck

Hugely successful comedian and martial artist with some dumb beliefs? Sure I'll take that.

fear that and it's a real risk for you

They're shrooms, watch something colorful, faggot. Watch The Lion Ling.

And by them I mean drugs like weed or whatever he does in his podcast. Not mushrooms which is the topic.

>people who have spiritual experiences are religious
Haha oh yea? Very insightful. It is also possible to have a profound nonspiritual experience. God doesn't have a monopoly in that shit.

My favorite of the bullshit defenses. "If you don't have a life-changing experience it's your fault!"

You sound like a nutcase.

It's probably too late for OP if he's truthful and actually took some. If he's on a trip he doesn't need to be anywhere near this thread. He should be staring at the walls and listening to some soothing music right now.

If they're good, he's got a long long time to go.

>take shrooms and watch a marvel movie
>Sup Forums

it's the only way to trip, avoid 'external' input

this.

"shoot heroin and jetski"

Who you are is not really your 'fault'.

>take shrooms
>Marvel movie
holy shit kys faggot

*on a medium to large dose i should add

small doses can be used for certain cognitive enhancement (and no, not micro)

when i take acid and play dota i find it really hard to micro well. wtf can i do about this, like, i play furion and keep feeding treants. maybe take adderall as well?

i wouldn't take either

fucken take acid and go hunting m8, nothing compares

You shouldn't play dota. Drugs or no drugs.

>take shrooms and watch a marvel movie

HE IS HERE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

That pic makes me sad :(

>He should be staring at the walls and listening to some soothing music
That sounds fucking depressing.