3x3/4x4/5x5 last.fm chart collage thread

Rec/r8/make fun of each other/etc.

I've had my last.fm for 2 years now so this is my last 2 years chart.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.livehappyapps.collagegeneratorlastfm
anautumnforcrippledchildren.bandcamp.com/album/try-not-to-destroy-everything-you-love
youtube.com/watch?v=aNNSc6jcGgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

+say anything +jeff rosenstock +danny brown +ghost +death grips +weezer +++angel olsen

three years ago I would have given you 2 thumbs up but since then I've acquired taste.
You're not a nigger, you have no reason not to listen to music.

Crying is the best

this

but the act of crying. not the band

uhhhhhhhhh

andrew wk ftw

here's last 3

www.last.fm/user/epicsnackrage

+ Maximum the hormone
+DG

+ Dillinger
+ Code Orange
You'll probably like jungbluth

I just published my collage maker app after Google kept rejecting it. Check it out:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.livehappyapps.collagegeneratorlastfm

No ads for now but will probably change soon

yo...

yo

(no feedback)

bump

Say whatever

greetings my dudes

+ maximum the only +dg +babymetal +kkb + my bloody valentine +fall of troy +code orange
+alcest

last 3 months

+Slowdive, MBV, Hotelier, Alcest, Whirr
~Behemoth
-22, A Million
check out An Autumn for Crippled Children - try not to destroy everything you love
anautumnforcrippledchildren.bandcamp.com/album/try-not-to-destroy-everything-you-love

+Neu!, Talking Heads, MBV
check out The Megaphonic Thrift - Decay Decoy
youtube.com/watch?v=aNNSc6jcGgw

Rip my shit apart

Get off my chart, pinkerton

Snail Mail - Habit

The Love of Everything - friENDs

Big Star - Third

Heavy Vegetable - Frisbie

+Sunbather, Abandon All Life, Damn, Shelter
+End of Evangelion, Pet Sounds, Illinois, ~Last
+Love It Love It, Jamboree, Flower Boy, Reinventing Axl Rose, Moldy Peaches, You Turn Me On, Damn, Seven Swans, Blck Candy, Dreamy, Ruth, ~The Best Part, -Centipede Hz
+Analphabetapolothology, Doc at the Radar Station, Tago MAgo, Conquistador, Defector, Pinkerton, -Interview

>The Love of Everything - friENDs
I've listened to one of his albums and I thought it was ok, I'll check this one out! Pinkerton is dope also wtfff. nice chart though (UFO is underrated), check out Coping - Lawndale Cassette

Oh shit I am about this, thanks
Makes me think of that King Grizzard song except more interesting

I'm trying to think of a rec but I can't think of much.
You ever listen to Lida Husik?

glad ya liked. I've never listened to Lida Husik before but I'm checking out some stuff on youtube now, sounds pleasant!

cool, I'm glad you like it!

www.last.fm/user/Trehearne

Last 6 months here. Pretty much what I've been listening to this year. I'm really surprised Damn made it so high. DNA is the only track that really stuck with me. The rest is kind of lacklustre.
I like this collage too. Nice Cocteau Twins, Strawberry Switchblade, and G-Schmitt. Reccing Rose McDowall- Cut With the Cake Knife.
>Kalk Zamen Kuri no Hana
Hell yeah. That or Kate Bush- The Dreaming is my favorite album period.
Adventure is such a nice album. I rec Haruomi Hosono - Paraiso
Blackbird Raum and Nana Grizol are probably the best things to come out of folk punk.
I like you. Listen to Jun Togawa if you don't. Shiina Ringo too, but I rec her all the time.

Had my last.fm since 08.
I stopped using it in 2012.

I just started using again.

I'd say I still like half these albums.

bump

3 month here

+ nails

+ ostraca, sufjan, suis la lune

+ beat happening, sufjan

+ cap'n jazz, everyone asked about you, can

+ jesus lizard, codeine

+ kate bush, mbv

+ slowdive

+ antlers, cap'n jazz, japandroids

Most of the charts here are from last.fm. Should I start using it too?
I haven't listened to Maximum the Hormone in years, but I remember their songs being really fun. What album should I listen to?
+Madvillainy, +Loveless, +The Money Store
+Taeko Ohnuki, +Midori
That Junko Yagami album is also pretty good, but I haven't listened to the whole album yet. The song 1984 is very catchy.

I think Buiikikaesu is the more fun album probably but Yoshu Fukushu might be a little more consistent. IDK I struggle to figure out which one I like more honestly.

CIRCLES AROUND THE MOON IS THIS WHY
+nana, slow motion, kendrick & tyler.
desu don't like björk, pink floyd or the album blackstar. +radiohead & itaots
s/o to the mountain gotes

>Haruomi Hosono - Paraiso
this is so groovy damn, thanks! u always have sick recs. i listened to Communication finally, it's definitely better than Full Moon

lol a lot of these are high school albums, Maybeshewill, The Unicorns, BtMI, etc. Nice though, maybe check out Chalk Talk - Bad Influences

nice emo/screamo- if you haven't, listen to Age Sixteen - Open Up Finders, Please
incredible album