How much do you have in common with Hitler?

How much do you have in common with Hitler?

>Born 100 years apart
>Lost mother to breast cancer
>Intense national loyalty and pride
>Fervent hatred towards a religious group
>Want to purge said religious group
>Intense hatred towards communism

Just the severe will to purge the globe of all population and replace everyone by clones of myself and then replace all animals by clones of myself and become cannibal.
So I guess you could call us both pretty fucked in the head.

E D G Y

A Muslim genocide must be authorized. We are literally at war with Islam. And in war, inhumane acts can be justified in the name of national security.

Is it edgy to want to purge 1/4th of the world's population in order to bring peace?

he also was on crack
just to say

Muslims, Jews, Ching-Chongs, Blacks, all must burn.

And amphetamines plus suffered from Parkinson's. Parkinson's runs in my family

No he was on methamphetamine

Nothing is going to be authorized. And edgy cunts like you will stay edgy cunts. Nothing will change. Deal with it.

>Jews
I don't intend to make that mistake twice user. Niggers however are on the target.

When a very proportionate amount if said population believes that you deserve death just for being a westerner, then yes.

I literally fought those assholes in Afghanistan. There is no such thing as a "moderate muslim"

Glass the entire fucking place, humanity will be better off, trust me.

>Born EXACTLY 100 years apart, down to the day
>attempted art school
>Nationalism
>gas the kikes, (niggers too)
>yes commies too

We'll see about that.

Did you lose your mother after she had a mastectomy?

We wouldn't be making the same "mistake" twice if it had been done right the first time over

Are you bragging that your mom died like Hitler's mom?

I almost envy your level of autism.

Godwins law

My hatred stems from my cousin suffering 3rd degree burns on his hands and neurological damage from an IED in Mosul back in 2008.

I'm asking a legitimate question you sperg. Retards like you should be cleansed.

>hate jews
>hate slavs
Difference is I hate everyone else too.

Think dickhead: without Jews we wouldn't have accountants finding loopholes to get us more money to fund our Muslim genocide.

Kikes are worse than sandniggers. Priorities, get them straight.

Then you find someone not Jewish to do the accounting Werner because with those loopholes we can't exterminate the Islamic infestation.

Get your shit straight they don't make great accountants because they want to get more money for you. They never do anything unless they greatly benefit from it themselves.

Get your priorities straight

>Kikes
>Sandniggers
>Regular niggers
>Mexicunts
>Slaves
>Ching-Chongs
>Any other race with inferior genetics

They must all burn in that order

There's only ONE kike family to kill: The Soros clan.

>We'll see about that
If you Google search "edgy cunt" a screenshot of this thread and that reply chain will appear.

I feel both his and your pain. Too many people, soldiers and civvies, have died or had their lives ruined at the hands of these maniacal subhumans. It's time to pick up where the crusades left off.

And I don't mean from a Sup Forums perspective...there's only one way to cleanse this kind of inhuman ideology: with atomic fire.

Same principle goes for Israel or North Korea.Their birth was a fuck up, we are better off whipping the slate clean and starting over with a select population.

Proof or gtfo nigger.

Why that order specifically though

Not atomic fire americunt, that will fuck up the whole world shit for brains, better off using gas, far more efficient and clean.

Coal fired ovens. It will bring back jobs to coal miners.

Dunno just believe it's the best, but Kikes and sandniggers burn first

Common misconception. A few strategically placed thermonuclear warheads will easily solve the problem.

Mudslimes first asshole, they rape and pillage.

Only cucks rank mudslime camel fuckers second.

Sweden needs white knights to save them from the Muslim Menace.

They aren't second as such, because they live next to Israel, so you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone

We need to set up rape and extermination camps in the middle east

>he said forgetting the savior of Christianity was himself a Jew.

Isn't that what they call Palastine?

Christians also deserve to burn faggot, all shall burn

I smell a commie atheist.

Guess so but need it on a larger scale.

Atheist?
>yes
Commie?
no

Atheists are not welcome in the Forth Reich

My only belief is that of kek