Drumpf Virtue Signaling by Musicians

Why have so many musicians revealed themselves to be spineless virtue signaling Twitter-like-bait cowards?

John Mayer is a sexist, racist tall white dudebro now lecturing us on politics? Holy shit

why are you looking at John Mayer's twitter

sorry user i don't speak meme. english please?

I don't know, but banning trans people from service is pretty lame.

Everyone does it, so why would you expect musicians to be any different? You're virtue signalling by making this post on Sup Forums. I'm vitrue signalling by responding to you about it. The guy who calls me a cuck for posting this will also.

DRUMPF

IS

DUMPED

he isn't wrong.

>whines about virtue signaling
>does exactly the same thing

Left wingers are as bad as right wingers. A political zealot is a political zealot, no matter his opinion. This is a music board. Stop being an hypocrite.

Oh good I didn't actually have to take him seriously.
Add Violence is alright but Dead or Alive are better.

isn't a good thing trans ppl don't have to fight in a war?

john mayer is still paying the leftist community back after he said black women are ugly

Politics is fucking gay

>I'M RIGHt
>NO I'M RIGHT

shut the fuck up

go to Sup Forums to talk about politics

Since when do transgenders serve in the military anyway? It's 95% he-man rednecks from Oklahoma and Alabama.

Are trannies even remotely interested in enlisting in the military?

Mostly freaks who want to use the GI bill to have Uncle Sam pay to have their dicks cut off.

We discussed this before: If politics has no place on a music board then neither does rap as a whole.

Not if they're willing to and aren't being allowed to, which is the case.

Oh no less people to kill brown people

Josh Homme just tells it how it is! Sorry Drumpfkins

There's 1000-odd trannies in the military right now.

yeah but how many really want to get blown up in a war?
must be less than a thousand. whole thing seems like an overreaction over nothing

fuck off back to Sup Forums shithead, OP.

Music is very political right now

You just dont like threads that challenge your nu-male Drumpf hating ideals

>Mostly freaks who want to use the GI bill to have Uncle Sam pay to have their dicks cut off.
Citation needed.
If they weren't there wouldn't be this big of an upset. Seems Trump is undoing everything that Obama did just to spite him.

Im sorry, but why would anyone think its a good idea for someome who is classified as mentally ill in the DSM to be allowed to hold a firearm and defend our country?

See

Music and art in general has always been political.

In the interview Reznor mentions he gets his news from CNN and MSNBC so no wonder.

>If politics has no place on a music board then neither does rap as a whole.
not how this works, buddy
you're not discusing music at all, you're discussing politics. you can dislike the lyrics if they're badly written (or even if you disagree with the message itself) but threads like these are only tangentially related to music
plus you're actually a fucking retard if you think rap is the only genre with political messages
see above

Give this man a late night show, stat!

Are there really that many trannies trying to join the military? This seems like such a small issue that it's irrelevant to the bigger picture of having a strong military.

you don't need CNN or MSNBC to know. Reznor's a Rust Belt escapee who had his music coopted to torture. He doesn't trust politicians period

How shocking! Creative types tend to be left leaning? Who could've guessed?

>Seems Trump is undoing everything that Obama did
Uh yeah, that's kind of exactly what his voter base elected him with the idea of doing.

>Reznor gets his news/lyrical inspiration from CNN and MSNBC

l o fucking l

>trannies not joining the military to be some officer's fuccboi's like the days of rome.

they just want to live the dream

where do you reccomend getting the news

By and large, artists and entertainers should just be treated as dancing puppets there to entertain you and not to take anything they say seriously. I mean, Gene Simmons was kind of right when he said "What kind of idiot gets his political opinions from rock stars? Do you need a rock star to tell you how to save the rain forest?"

the only answer Sup Forums accepts is Breitbart or AlexJones.

gotta get dat non fluoridated toothpaste

Gene is right, but they can use their pwoer to bring attention to certain issues.

Trannies are like less than 1% of the population. Anyone that gives a shit about this is an idiot. Trannies are just faggots wanting to seek attention. Same with tranny supporters.

>but they can use their pwoer to bring attention to certain issues.
hasn't work and never will. if ppl are too lazy to stay in involved in certain issues.
celebrities spoonfeeding them won't do shit.

Your argument would be solid if rap were music.

>Incentives like college and healthcare encourage poor people to join the military
>trannies are disproportionately poor
>trannies want to join the military
It's pretty simple.

Why, there's no better places than the anonymous image board known as "Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect" as well as Infowars. r/The_Donald is good too. Everything else is blue pilled and owned by (((globalists)))

Nowhere

How do you tell the difference between caring about things and virtue signaling?

it seems like that's all up to interpretation and we shouldn't rush to make fun of them or anything.

every news source has an agenda, it's up to you to use your bullshit detector and look into a story deeper than it's headline from different outlets

Going to need a citation on that one too bro.

yeah I know that
I just think that guy is a fucking retard

they don't to understand that having an opinion on something isn't the same a namedropping a cause to lure in people to like them.

People who refuse to call out Islam/black people but claim to be feminists is an easy sign

Everytime I read shit like this I can't help but feel like the person in question is projecting, in the classical sense

t. numale

>liberals unironically think joining the military is a right

what a bunch of utter morons, anyone who needs to take any sort of medication or even minor shit like red/green colorblindness gets cut because the military is serious business, it's not your degenerate gay parade, it's a real institution and keep the integrity intact it is of the utmost importance

the military is all about mission readiness, nobody has time to wait for some tranny to stretch out his inverted penis wound to prevent it from healing shut. it is also well known that many trannies have depression which will also make one unfit for military service

if you didn't already know the above to be true then please consider yourself a complete retard who is unfit to engage in politics from now on, if you want to improve yourself then consider reading locke and smith instead of marx

RT, Reuters, Al Jazeera understanding RT has a Kremlin agenda Reuters has a Rothschild agenda and Al Jazeera has an Allah agenda. You could try others, but they're generally redundant of the Rothschild agenda or not news.

>Ariel Pink refuses to virtue signal when baited by Stereocuck

Based

When will people learn that a mental illness isn't a sexuality?

the citation is on you. to show what has celebrities bringing attention done for us

Nod defending this behavior, just stating that anyone surprised is a drooling idiot.

If they were feminists, why would they have to call out islam and black people? Not getting the rationale there.

Never, because "science said it is"

Based

Not one said it was a gay parade or anything else, just that they should have the right to serve. Have no idea where you got the other shit from either.

Yes, that's what virtue signalling is. But how do we know these people don't actually have a real opinion?

ariel sums up my opinion on this stuff very well.

I thought Josh Homme said that he was gonna be voting for Trump?

i wish i didn't have the right to serve.

I don't get it. Are you trying to say that in order to be a feminist you have to hate all black people?

Any time I see the words "virtue signaling" I just assume the person writing it is a neckbeard.

This

Why wouldnt they have a real opinion?

Service isn't a right, it's a duty, but even then only in times of war. Misuse of the word 'right' is why we're having such trouble repealing Obamacare.

this

it's almost as if the election is over and people are simply holding their leader(s) accountable

how is it not a right?

because for example. you would be too fat to serve in the military
your "right" would be denied.

A right is something that has been endowed by your creator the denial of which is literal tyranny. There is nothing tyrannical about an organized military exercising privilege in who they let serve.

How does Trump speak for everyone serving and their opinions on the matter?

He is the commander in chief of the armed forces thus has executive authority over the military as an organization. This is fifth grade civics, Brandon.

The nu-males in Stereogums comment section are NOT happy with Ariel's comments.

This person is still emotionally working out if they can still listen to Ariel after his highly offensive comments