This picture was posted on facebook by a student taking a class for mandatory "diversity" credits in my state...

This picture was posted on facebook by a student taking a class for mandatory "diversity" credits in my state. The university is the second largest, public school in the Maryland, and the post has gained almost no attention online. The university's president has not responded to complaints, even though school has had multiple diversity events within the last semester in response to complaints from black students about racism, hate, and prejudice.

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want this pic to spread to the normies that aren't pro-white-genocide yet.

Racism is okay user, as long as it is against white people.

why would it gain attention?

Wanting to kill all straight white males is a normal, healthy ideology.

>What does Sup Forums think about this?
I think Africa and then I laugh silently to myself.

You need to have the source, location, and context clear and specific or else this image is useless to normies. Link to the facebook post, to something, anything.

Free speech faggot. U mad?

>Rothkopf
>Schwyzer

Is it just a coincidence?

>David
>Rothkopf
Jews of pol, you better explain yourself

of course

just a coincidence

Then why arent nazi rallies allowed at colleges

>Rothkopf

Every fucking time.

merely a coincidence, goy

What's preventing you from putting on a nazi outfit and going to your nearest college?

there are no consequences

I suggest you go out and do it now goy :^)

> Manteruppting

Obligatory
>using gender as negative
Followed directly after
>manterupting

That one is good, that way there wont be any anti White leftist self hating Whites and instead will be people who hate the jews more.

The jews own politics will destroy them, they arent intelligent but devious, and there is a gigantic difference.

men aren't a gender, goy

they're just a privileged class of shitlords

Without white people the nigger would neither have the screen nor the projector nor the power for the projector for his presentation. He'd be banging rocks together instead.

stop whitesplaining to that proud man of color

It's a life under the demonic Marxist Jewish Apartheid in the good ole USSA. In Russia the Jewish bolsheviks killed 'land owners' and the 'privileged' class. This was called 'Class warfare' under marxist theology. Back then, social class was the target for the bolsheviks. Today, they tell us "White Land Owners" and "White Privilege" are to blame. They're indoctrinating US school children with a racialized version marxist class warfare.

Be extremely careful. These indoctrinated young people are sheep being led into things they know little about. Buy ammo, and your guns before they get banned. White americans are being set up to be slaughtered. Oh well... The future will be interesting. And by interesting I mean extremely violent. They murdered 60-65 million the old USSR; how many will they slaughter in America?

I think they should be sued for racist discrimination.

Funny because I was thinking he should crawl back under one.

just like you don't personally prep any bulls, but get shit for it, we have to live with shame of these people being in our midst.

Don't worry, they make our lives more miserable than they make yours, if that's any consolation.
It's the kind of person that tries to instill an us vs them mentality - only to stab you in the back

just a coincidence, goy

Judging by his looks I would've guessed otherwise

Kek

provide all details, and we will take it to the.media.

What university
What class
professors name
was this a student paper or part of professors currriculumn

Provide those details, that our team can validate and our firm will make sure it gets circulated

>implying even a desperate sub-Saharan economical tourist would tap that
That woman(?) sure thinks highly of him/herself.

Why isn't it Manterrupting?

wew lad

I'm very proud of live in a catholic shithole.

hehehe, yes goyim! white people are plague!

btw. his instagram profile is supposedly logicalthinker101 according to reverse image search(reddit) but appears to be a repost

At my college indoctrination they literally told us that white males cannot file harassment claims because they're the "establishment". The dumb bitch that was conducting the indoc also claimed that Westboro Baptist protesters thanking god for dead soldiers was less offensive than Trump's nomination.

top kek

>examples of shaming
>two of them use the word "shaming" in the example

It doesn't matter how poor you are

if you are white you are the ruler of society

youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28

I have brown skin and I am pro-white
White people doesn't deserve this injustice
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
WHITE LIVES MATTER

did you report her for harassment and racism? I had something like this happen to me and I got some smug liberal fired.

It's funny because blacks are way less accepting of gays and people of other races than white people are

The threat of being beaten to death by semiferal pavement apes coordinated by faculty while effete white students slow-clap

>Turn every place into a ghetto, full of violence and crime
>Commit 55% of the murders in America while being 14% of the population at most
>Your whole presence alone already lowers the property values
>Whitey iz da problum! I'm gunna blame dem!

>American intellectuals
hello Rome 2.0

>Timberg

We never get any credit:(

>oppinion

>White people

Those subhumans are as much white as they are people

>historical ties between homophobia in communities of color & colonization

Shitskins lecturing others on homophobia

GABEN NOOOOOOO

Well he has a point.

Whiteys are pretty cancerous and without us, the world would be much better. We exploited the shit out of other countries and now we are not ready to face the consequences.

Stormfags won't accept the facts.

Race traitor

When youre a man and you speek so strongly that a woman cant interrupt and is forced to defer to you in a conversation.

you guys are delightful scamps

>racism against white people
UGH SRSLY?

That whites are a race of weak beta cuck who don't deserve to live because they won't fight for themselves. Had I been in that class, I would've hurt the nigger, badly.

>fat
>ugly
>beta vibes

Whats with these correlations to ethnomasochism?

Sounds good. We can start with professor smug here.

>Your taxes are paying for "classes" like this.

Racism is power + prejudice you retard. Are you fucking serious?

Can't believe people like you even exist.

White people have the power. They're the only people who can be racist. Period.

Last time I leave Sup Forums and deal with you fucking neanderthals.

Giving women the right to vote really was a mistake.

Only white people can be racist, you bigot.

>Examples of shaming
>speaking over someone is now shaming them

Jesus these wxmyn are stupid

>We never get any credit:(
I beg to differ. Niggers can't distinguish an Arab from a white, much less a Jew from a white. Make now mistake, they'll come after you with torches and pitchforks the exact same time they come for us

Why is everyone so obsessed with race?

Nice b8.

this

holy god no. I don't want this in India ever. I would turn into Eliot Rodgers and nuke my planet.

>Implying this thing thinks it's worthy of being raped.

>Go speed raper

>Go speed raper

>Go speed raper go

Timberg. Piar

>The Unfuckables

It sickens me this thing is allowed to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

Tell them to go live in non-White countries then, such as Vietnam, Thailand, China, Korea, Cuba, Somolia, etc. If they hate Whites so much and think we suck, then leave. There are plenty of places to live where there are no Whites.

Oh, and file a class action lawsuit against the professor who presented it in class and the University, for racism, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and putting all White students in danger.

Lol that's blatant racism kek

Nah, they will just be white women, which are even worse at this shit than white men since they don't even think they are part of any problems.

>I need feminism because I want to get laid

>Trotsky
>Behind Stalin
Sure thing brah

Is that an MLP pony?

OY VEY OY VEY OY GEVALT

SHUT. IT. DOWN.
NOW! THE GOYIM ARE GOING TO KNOW!!! SHUT IT DOOOWN!

>Living under a fucking rock

No Smeagol, you live in caves

Self-hatred and the projection of their inferiority on their own group, contrasted with the perceived superiority of the other group. Perhaps mixed with early traumas of bullying by their own group, as a result of growing up without other groups around to bully them too. Also, maybe some vague idea of how they would be perceived as some kind of allies by the other group when they succeed in taking revenge on their own group.

tl;dr I never fit in your group so now I'm going to ruin the group alltogether

"""""""""""""""""""american """"""""""education"""""""""""""""

(you)