Really makes you think

really makes you think........... ........ ......

how come no one cares that the iron man in those flicks doesnt act like how he does in comics?

Yes. He's a bigger guy, so he'd crush him in an instant.

What the fuck. Affleck is 6 foot 3 and a half inches

Neither of them are that height. Even if they were it wouldn't make me think.

No one reads Marvel comics and if they do it's because they're all-in MCU dickriders.

Because no one read Iron Man comics untill after the movie came out

more like iron manlet

amirite?

Marvel SJW diversity manlet studios

xD

Literally this. Pick up the JLA / Avengers crossover from 2003 and see how unimportant Iron Man is to the whole affair.

He's 6'4. Same height as Jason Momoa. Joe Manganiello is 6'5, so far the tallest of them all in DCEU.

>tall people
>need higher calorie intake to live which makes it harder for them to survive
>can't drive super cars
>high tendency for leg injuries
>look unnatural and cambersome
>live shorter than avarage height people*

Being tall is literally nothing but hindrance. If you're tall, you're literally going against evolution.

*studies show that the optimum male height is 5'8"

We defeated evolution when we created agriculture which allowed for more calories to be gathered than what was spent. Which is why we grew taller in the first place. If you're tall your parents and grandparents made it in terms of survival.

How much importance does Batman get?

> If you're tall your parents and grandparents made it in terms of survival.

What does that mean user?

marvel manlet spotted

It means that if you're short you're a shit tier person who's ancestors got stuck in the pre-agricultural revolution age of being shit tier at life.

Him and Captain America basically solve the problem for everyone.

See also, the DC vs. Marvel event about a decade prior to that one.

>hollywood e-stat heights
affleck is 6'2.5" or 189 cm as confirmed by celebheights

the other two are correct though, also the rock is 6'3"

>they test asses

What did they mean by this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lost

>an army of meta humans
>the very smart billionaire and the super solider solve the problem for everyone

I'm not surprised.

I would very much like a Zack Snyder directed short film of Affleck and Evans nude wrestling

1. No one cared about Iron Man in the comics
2. After the movie came out everyone started writing Iron Man like RDJ in the comics

you earned those dubs

you've got it backwards, people were taller on average 20,000 years ago before agriculture. agriculture has traditionally been lower quality food than wild game and plants. though after thousands of years of selective breeding domestic plants are higher quality than they've ever been. but agriculture caused a lot of problems early on, it just allowed to support greater populations with lower quality surplus food.

>studies show that the optimum male height is 5'8"
Chinks average height is taller then that.

If you are a white man living in a first world country and you didn't reach 6'0 your genetic stock is poisoned or your mom cucked you with bottlefeeding.

Einstein was 1.75m tall. He will have infinitely more impact on human evolution than the rest of humanity combined. Use your brain, that's the only chance you might have you insipid degenerate troll.

einstein plagiarized all his work. he was a typical shifty jew

>dubs is RDJ's height

Einstein was a cheating kike who stole literally everything from his wife and other scientists, and he just got lucky with making a few guesses
He's the biggest fraud of the 20th century, I almost throw up when I'm reminded that Time magazine named him Person of the Century

those shoes lmao