>aliens do nothing but complain and strike
>they take job positions from my own race and then proceed to perform worse
>they migrate to my planet voluntarily and then start independence factions
>They win the elections
>Now a minority in my own empire

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=MI-KCEqWNSE
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-33-the-maiden-voyage.932668/
moddb.com/mods/split-human-races
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can just enslave them.

>find gaia planet
>have people living in ground
>start gettng ground refugees to the surface
>allow this to happen
>refugee instantly has 0% happiness after arriving to surface
>refuses to be a contributing member of society
>start purging earth people off my planet
>get invaded by super advanced AI and lose the game

muh

>being a fag and not enslaving everyone

top cuck. Sounds fun, I'll try it

Normally i do, i just wanted to experiment with a sweden tier play through.

Needless to say, it didn't last long.

just make sure that your colony ships have members of your race on them so your people have the first chance to expand into new territory

>run militaristic faction.
>SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP
>Voting: ONLY PRIMARY SPECIES
>Migration: ONLY PRIMARY SPECIES
>Meet Xenophiles: OH ALPHAS OF THE GALAXY PLS KEK OUR SHIT UP
>Drag them into wars to give me vassals

Cuck civilizations don't survive.

I started a furry race.
They have 15% faster pop growth and are generally built around quickly expanding and yiffing with the other races.

Not as a pacifist xenophile you can't

Russia is that you

>suck up to super advanced xenophile Ai
>purge xenos from conquered planets
>Ai is like "hmm that's bad but he does give a good head."

I've been having fun playing as an Individualist/materialist Tech Directorate going for robots and AI techs.

>tfw I am The Institute

>playing as space america
>human supremacists using alien empires as meat shields in your wars of conquest
>proxy wars in space
>all while you sit back and profit in space oil and lesser species slavery

Its the only way to play.

can you go full on hitler in this game or are the devs cucks who dont allow it?

You can, there even is an extension in the workshop with Nazi flags

Enjoy your AI uprising.

Friendly reminder that if you use anything other than Wormhole FTL you're a bender.

>play Fanatic Militarist and Xenophobe Germanic Space Nazis
>strong, quick learners, natural engineers, and solitary
>find one planet with a Machine Age race
>infiltrate them
>get fucked over by infiltrator
>they join my empire, but are nearly all at 0% happiness
>except one
>Purge them all except that one
>new pops grow
>they're now bro's

Hooray for collaborators!

>current year
>not playing as a space jew

Does purging entire alien species sound close enough?

>space jew
>not some ayy lmao fungoid species

>tfw when my computar won't run it

Master of Orion II is "Sup Forums was right: the game" but Stellaris is okay, too.

What about the human race? Is it mixed shit skins or can i have a aryan nation conquering the galaxy?

Multicultural societies can work if you have a strong negative ethics divergence and limit migration to the primary species only.

>playing video games

Go get gassed 2bh

Meme aside, is this game good?

>Playing fanatic militarist and xenophobe race
>ally with some hyper-capitalists
>btfo xenophile neighbour
>break alliance because I'm losing too much influence
>"These people have inferior fleets and navy"
>attack them again, this time for vassalisation
>they destroy nearly every spaceport and defense platform I have
>mfw bout to lose the game

you can delete the nig and cink genotypes from the game

i think its the best game of paradox

>find pre-sentient species of birds
>genetically engineer them to be charismatic, hard working and generally pleasant
>settle them where people are mad
>space bros make everthing better
>purge conquered races and replace with space bros

How do you do this? Do you need to edit the game files or something?

Sick of all these fucking gooks and pooinloos infesting my empire.

>he thought he could cap the cap

It's fun but honestly I'd wait for the next two patches to come out which sound like they'll address most of the glaring problems. The first one comes out in late May and the second is planned for late June.

shouldnt have declared war on america fool

No, that is false Greece.

I was talking about the xenophile neighbour not the capitalists, they're bro tier
But honestly fuck the yalon mandate

>Sion

this review here is literally how i feel about this game

"I went back and forth on whether to give Stellaris a thumbs up or down. I really like Paradox Games: I've played a lot of Crusader Kings 2, which I think is incredible, and I pre-ordered Stellaris wanting it to be really good. Knowing Paradox's history with CK2 and extensive DLC support, I think Stellaris in a couple year's time is going to be amazing. At present, with fanboy goggles off, I think IGN's review has it spot-on. The game has a lot of great ideas mixed up with weak execution. Considering the amount of hype and sales it's already got, I doubt my single bad review is going to tank this game, so I'm putting this here for the devs to hear some of the things that can be worked on.

My experience: The AI was so passive and my empire was so stable in the mid-game, I literally just sat and built battleships for lack of anything to do, and then when the [redacted] came, my 160k death-stack pew-pewed them into oblivion. I then sat and let the game run, and I now have almost every single tech. I'm not sure what's left to do. I've stopped my playthrough because...I don't really want to go through the chore of conquering every other empire and there isn't really anything else to do.

The biggest problems in my mind are two-fold and related: a lack of mid-game goals, and a lack of meaningful ways to interact with the world at large.

Crusader Kings 2 was fantastic because it tied all its game mechanics together with people with deep traits and interactions you could interact with in multiple ways. It also kept empires from becoming stale because any CK2 player will tell you the biggest challenge with empires isn't conquering people, it's keeping everything together when your leader dies and every single up-start vassal wants to rebel. Stellaris doesn't really have this: leaders lack personality and pops don't have the same impact on gameplay. In all my time as a slaving Penguin Empire, I never saw a rebellion or significant unrest. This makes the mid and late game very static: you don't have reactive goals like 'Murder the upstart Duke of Lombardy' in CK2, and it's made worse by a simple, standard 4x diplomacy and war system, so you rarely feel compelled to interact with the empires around you.

Additionally, Stellaris currently lacks tools to meaningfully solve problems. In CK2, dealing with eg, a useless heir was fun. Do I make him take religious orders? Marry him off to a foreign empire? Straight up murder him? Get him killed in a war? Stellaris comes close with some of the tools to interact with your alien pops, like slavery, gene modification, resettlement and edicts, but the way the game is set up right now alien populations aren't really a challenge: they don't rebel, or make significant demands for independence, or try to change your policies. So...you end up gene-modding them when you're bored, or when you lack things to do. Worse, and this is a big misstep, to deal with actual dissent the game just makes you pay some resources to make a 'Dissatisfaction' bar go down. Considering how well CK2 implemented rebellious vassals, this isn't really a good design decision.

Should I try it? Is there any orthodox spacenazis?

I've skipped researching communications with all aliens and just BTFO of everyone I come across. Currently have 8 planets to my name near the core of a galaxy and expanding outwards.

How fucked am I? I always have maxed out fleet capacity and upgrade my ships constantly.

Military Republic w/ Militarist, Spiritualist, and Xenophobe.

>playing as militarist xenophobe spiritualist human empire
>be next to fanatic militarist xenophobe ayy empire
>have equally powerful alliances and vassals
>the entire game is an eternal arms race
>almost all wars end in stalemate or minimal gains

gonna buy the nigger in about an hour when my deposit hits

>Not playing Militaristic Xenophobia

man thats the ONLY way to play

I am trying this and is working pretty well. Nos I can settle all kinds of planets,and my population has tripled in 30 years. I went from the weakest empire of my neighbours to the strongest,and I spawned close to the 4 empires with the tech advantage.

What problems are those?

I personally think paradox is going for the multiplayer aspect as a means to keep difficulty.

There is white phenotype mod in workshop

>Play fanatic collectivist.
>Despotic Empire.
>Iron fist governors.
>Enslave all pops working on food and minerals.
>Purge every last Xeno that has the misfortune of finding itself in my Empire.
>Pops don't give a shit about anything and have maxxed happiness.
>AI nations, how can they compete?
>Fight to the death with Fallen Empires.
>With each loss the Fallen Empires become weaker due to not being able to rebuild ships.
>Endless minerals allow me to churn out ships as quickly as I have spaceports to build them in.
>Fallen Empires, how can they compete.
>Rule the galaxy.
>Realize fanatic collectivist is so overpowered it basically wins the game for you on its own.

moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans
i used these, replace the game files for the ones in the mod, don't delete all the names, tho

Isn't it pretty toaster friendly? I get low FPS on the galaxy map of all places but everything else is smooth

Other than that I have some hard time figuring out the fine details of how to play this game.

Colonizeable worlds are few and far between. Research is really slow and it's hard to get a good overview. The lack of influence puts some hard breaks on the expansion rate possible.

I'm researching battleships but I'm not sure I can build any of them as the few cruisers I built to get my fleet up to a measily 2k in combat strength resulted in my energy production going negative.

So mostly I'm just waiting around for research to roll in. I still only have 5 planets colonized and haven't formed any sectors because there's nothing to colonize within my borders.

I can confirm that it is very toaster friendly. My pc is a toaster of 15 years.

You should research communications with the neutral aliens as they give bonuses like 5% evasion or 10% blue tech. If you are pacifist then the drones give a 15% minerals -5% cash edict.
If your fleet doesn't have more than 3k power then you need to step it up. Build more spaceports if needed.

cant have more than a half dozen planets before having to hand it over to the AI to control. AI is utter shit though. enemy AI does not declare war on you unless you intentionally and repeatedly piss them off. terrible winning conditions, stale universe. only interaction with the world is declaring war and hoping for anomalies (events, but only happens to not explored planets)

its not very good. in a few expansions, maybe.

I killed them all

I find it runs pretty well when compared to other paracocks games, however it tends to have a lag similar to sims 4 in late game.

>fanatic collectivist
Meh idiology.Materialist and individualist is probably the most broken combo by far. Megacorporation is so cheap that is not even funny

One more.

hahahhaha top kek

Optimization is pretty bad for lower ended pcs.

I can't see the stars/planets the map shows nothing but a black screen and the names of the planets, i can still see the interphase and enact reforms

No u

>repugnant

My little brother was just talking about this game yesterday. Told me he made a race of Supremacist Nazi Space Turtles.

10/10

This game is really limited and you can be way more Sup Forums on CK2.

>Looking up Stellaris because it seems interesting and I loved MoO2.

>Find this video, where one of the programmers (I think.) is wearing a red Make Space Great Again hat.

>at 22:16 he calls a hero with the lethargy trait "low energy."

>He's a fucking swede

I think we're being pandered to.

I think I like it.

I'm a little scared though, is this guy going to get his privilege checked?

It's the slavery which is OP. You can enslave and emancipate with no happiness modifier. Slavery itself gives huge bonuses in the 50% range depending on how many modifiers for it you've managed to pick up.
Individualism just ends up with everyone having no ethics due to ethics divergence.

> Find strange creatures
> That live inside the event Swartzschild radius of a black hole
"I'll just introduce myself, what could go wrong?"

>pls buy stellaris

youtube.com/watch?v=MI-KCEqWNSE

Forgot my link.

Based

The biggest problem at the moment is the broken AI; sector AI is totally incompetent normally, and if you have slaves or robots just forget about it. Alien AI is also borked, as they often sit around doing nothing during late game crises, letting themselves be consumed. Naval balance is skewed, with corvettes being very OP compared to larger late game battle ships. Here's a list of the patch notes they plan on releasing:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-33-the-maiden-voyage.932668/

Is there different directx options to run the game with? Have you tried updating graphics drivers?

the game also randomly generates niggers to prove the point.

Remember sweden is an oppressed and censored society, they can't only prove their point indirectly.

>more Sup Forums on CK2.
How? Kicking the jews and taking there money? Because they only thing that happens in CK2 is the king getting cucked and having 7 bastards

>tfw 7 years toaster
Which version do you have?
I downloaded it from a torrent, because i see no point in buying it and not being able to play it

>be nice Xenophobic Military Dictatorship
>fag comes along with his "Research"
>"BARAK HUSSEIN"
>next thing you know, my people are demanding equality for alien dindus that won't mine, won't farm, and like to revolt and tear down buildings.

Sup Forums is ALWAYS right.

Pic Related.

>DLC will fix everything:The Space Sim

Game suffers from "punish the player for everything" syndrome. Early game economy is race with credits to get anything running and managing what little planets you are allowed is an ass due to "upgraded" factories. War is badly designed and extremely limiting with the war demands chaining it. No cool stuff you'd expect like planetary annihilation at all. Peace is not much better as trade is more or less non-existent. Mid game severely stagnates with nothing to do. But the worst offender by far is the terrible performance.
Thought at least the anomalies would be fun and move the game until I realize they are essentially the same 5 resource modifiers and the AI beats you to them most of the time anyway.

Well shilled and good example of release in 2016

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

It may be the graphic drivers, I will check that, thank you Poland

Slavery is pretty meh mid to late game. Robots just stomp them in every possible way. Going for the more economic/research bonus is usually way more powerful in my experience.

>Earth has a Schwarzschild radius of 9mm.
I've never seen a unit of measurement that makes our planet seem more insignificant.

Is this game even worth $40 tho

Fucking kek

They only randomly appear if you research the uplifting of indigenous species (aka monkeys)

I pre-ordered it from Steam

>Having things other than humans in your empire.

I was just about to ask that question.

I need something to kill time during lectures.

Torrent it, if you like it buy it

No way

This is the best one I think
moddb.com/mods/split-human-races

so you can play somalia or space nazis depending on your mood

Not really, you play it once and it's basically done for ya, on the other hand, eu4 and the Sims medieval edition are great.