Post a map of ethnic compostion of your country

Post a map of ethnic compostion of your country

>Litauen
>Ethnic

You are just poles that failed to speak Latvian.

>colors on the map
>colors on the flag
actually made me think

Bitch Please
they are reported cases of epilepsy cause by people looking at the Bosnian Ethnic Map

Only found map of ethnographic groups

Well we do have something in common with Poles

>spaniards
[tRIGGERED]

100% Slovaks everywhere

It's all ethnic danish except a small part at the German border

Except in the borderer regiona

Except in Copenhague, Faroe islands and Greenland

I dread to think.

Copenhagen is 70%, Faroe island (danish/norwegian/celtic mixed) and Greenland (10%) is not a part of Denmark

>not a part of Denmark
???

south - germans
south-east - lemkos
north - kashubians
north-east - belarussians
north-north-east - lithuanians

like Puerto Rico is not a part of usa but still not independent

Yeah, no gypsy or magyar has ever stepped on the holy slovak land

Puerto Rico is a part of USA, but it's not state
And I think Greenland and Faroe island are part pf the same kingdom as you

Canadians in Quebec mean French-Canadians btw

yea, but they're semi-independent. if it weren't for all our money they'd declare independence.

Don't want to it's too depressing

>Newfoundlanders primarily identifying as "Canadian," or "French Canadian"
seems like a pretty inaccurate map

I've been in St. John's for a year and I've heard like 3 french speakers, plus you see more newfoundland flags (tricolour or province flag) than Canadian flags here

>germans
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

COALNIGGERS LARPING AS GERMANS DOESN'T COUNT

>kashubians
>ethnicity

Muh German Heritage

As of 2011

Kashubs shouldn't be classified as minority though. They are just a subset of Poles, not different ethnicity.

So wrong on so many points.

70% Mexican
20% Black
5% Indian
4% Asian
1% "White"

>white
>brown/mixed
>black
>yellow
>native

IBGE is self reported, though

God it's so disgusting

>in Quebec
Also, that's an ancestry map

ah true
also, maybe 10% max of newfoundland is french ancestry, technically, extremely few people are of canadian ancestry here, only the people who have moved here from outside of newfoundland from canada
anyone whose family has been here since before 1949 is not canadian ancestry, as newfoundland wasn't canadian until then

60 years is a long time

Bornholm is scanian

gypsies are tanned slovaks, magyars are bilingual slovaks

>60 years is a long time
not if the economy is so shit that almost noone wants to move here at all friendo
seriously, I live in a 200k city going to uni, and I've met maybe 5 people who came from the mainland

asia minor is one of those few places that has seen large scale immigration during nearly every period in history
>hittites
>central asian muslims
>greeks
>arabs
>balkan people
>modern global immigration
>etc

>The 2015 population survey marked the first time since the 19th century that the Mexican government included a distinct category for people of Afro-Mexican descent. As of 2015, the INEGI found that 1,973,555 persons or 1.7% of the population self-identified as Afro-Mexican or partially Afro-Mexican (1.2% of the population excluding people who self-identified as only partially Afro-Mexican).

There seems to have been a mass migration of englishmen to the west coast in recent years

>romans AND italians as separate ethnicities

>In Brazil and the United States the Black population suffers from much higher rates of violence, but in Mexico the percentage of the population that is Black is not correlated with the homicide rate in Veracruz, is positively correlated in Oaxaca, and the correlation is actually negative in Guerrero. Though, that is mostly because drug trafficking routes don’t go through the areas Afro-Mexicans live in and there has been some spillover of violence into Oaxaca from Guerrero (Mexico’s most violent state). Even if less violent than the rest of Guerrero, the Costa Chica region is still very violent by any standard.

>Before the drug war, there was no correlation between the percentage of the population that is Afro-Mexican and the homicide rate.

Feels free to correct me

My God, it looks so much like africa it has its own Madagascar!

And Africans are also tanned Slovaks?
>posting a 100 years old map

We are pure
PURE

The "British" entry combines people who say "English", "Scottish", "Welsh", and maybe "Scotch-Irish", so it inflated the numbers.

Germans

>Gaulish, bregnoule and cucked frank

hmmm

Shit map.

>Asians

Just like Belgium, Bosnia is not a real country.