The Roman Empire was an empire of southern europeans (Iberians, Italians, Greeks). It was NOT a Nordic empire

The Roman Empire was an empire of southern europeans (Iberians, Italians, Greeks). It was NOT a Nordic empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9Hi3fMoNG0
youtube.com/watch?v=1QE4Ld1mkoM#t=33m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Snowniggers BTFO

Nobody ever said it was.

Some retards around say original greeks and romans were nords.

i know

you obviously haven't been here very long. According to some people here every ancient society was nordic, from the Roman to the Huns, the Persians and so on

That's why it failed.

Why would they say that? What evidence is there for that claim? That's the "we wuz kangz" argument but Nordics making it. I'm Scandinavian and I like my heritage, if people honestly believe that they need to stop trying to take other people's culture.

unfortunately there is an entire nordicist equivalent claiming everyone from the ancient egyptians to the indian civilization to the romans and the greeks were blue-eyed blondes.

It's basically the WN equivalent to WE WUZ KANGS

>Tfw the pure Mediterranean Race is superior to every other human being on earth
Sorry Germanics, you come right after them

In the end it was. As it was failing and crumbling.

This

>southern europeans (Iberians, Italians, Greeks

Are these one people? Serious question here.

I know there's the germanic people, the slavs, some finno-ugarians, the baltics, and the celts but the iberians/italians/greeks I don't know about.

Are they their own race? Are they connected to the celts?

WE

I've been here for two years lol, and never came across this idea.

Yes, they are related
Greeks with some Central Italians (Tuscany) and especially Southern Italians, maybe some France
Iberians with Northern Italians and Southern France

desu greeks and romans fucked little boys

They were superior but degenerate as fuck

List of German """""empires""""""
>H
>R
>E
>German
>Colonial
>""""Empire""""
>1000
>Years
>Reich
A kraut shouldnt talk about meme empires when they created 3 of the most lame empires in history.

>degenerate
Sparta and the Roman Republic (not the Empire) were the first disciplined and fascistic societies

Stick around in some "is x white" threads and you'll get to enjoy the show

The Germanic colonists like te Dutch. Based Leopold II killed over ten million nigs in the Congo.

>The Germanic colonists like te Dutch. Based Leopold II killed over ten million nigs in the Congo.
Could you rewrite this crap. I didnt understand a thing

> implying that fascism is not a degeneration of the Conservative Revolutionary movement of post-war Europe

It was run by Germans at the end and fell , just like EU.

This exact same thread again, with the exact same responses... Fuck off with your d&c bullshit

again, the obsession with nords. if a small percentage of australian aboriginals were claiming they were the original romans, you wouldn't even notice. but when it's tall, attractive, smart people (that rules out italians, lol) doing it....

>Existed for 2000 years.

>Influenced Europe and the Middle East.

>Invented the alphabet you're using.

>failed

you retarded fucking kraut

How are they the best exactly?

They were white too.

>modern italians
>white

>Literally ruled the world from 800BC till 1453
yeah, how are they great again ?

1453 is a stretch

the original roman byzantium had fell in 1204, what remained were rump states claiming to be them

WUZ

Given the current state of spain I'm not surprised.

>Mexico
come on now. Next I'll get a Nigerian telling me Italians are not white. Build that wall Paquito

EMPEREORS

'N SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

The germans did for over 800 years with their little "H""R""E"

Congrats OP, you know basic geography and demographics.

In your case you actually was

top kek

now that I think about it, it really was "we wuz romans and shiieeet"

But you're not. The romans mass imported slaves from African and the Middle East, and when it collapsed they didn't go home, they got mixed in with the muddy gene pool that is now modern Italy.

Fiki fiki

>ay gabbagool sicilians are white too

China is way, way older than that, and they are still standing. Why don't you consider them the best?

Well, yes
But Constantinople was still under Mediterranean claim till 1453, so they anyhow had huge impact in trade together with Venetians etc.

Underrated

cool, its a madmen thread. now HERE are some real madmen. look at all the comments believing that the bataclan massacre was staged and with crisis actors (probably muslims using fake usernames and pictures).

youtube.com/watch?v=r9Hi3fMoNG0

>WE
>WUZ
>ANCIENT
>GREEKS

Nordics are worse than niggers becauae atleast niggers can be excused for being uneducated.

Southern europeans were building computers, aquaducts, and hydraulic doors while snow niggers were living in driftwood and strangling their daughters on an altar to appease odin.

Snow nigger history
>unknown bronze age history due to illiteracy
>WE WUZ VIKANGZ snow niggers go around killing peasants and monks
>Snowniggers hold 1/3 of england and a little bit of russia for like 40 years
>consider this a great empire equal to the roman or british
>snow niggers dip out of history for the next 900 years
>they briefly form a snow nigger union but whichever tribe is in charge always trys to genocide the others like in rwanda
>at the advent of the 21st century they become huge cucks and start sucking muslim cock and letting their children get subjugated and raped

Not a very impressive race. the only reason they are given any regard is because they are nice to look at and have a unique hair colour.

Communism, but hopefully they will recover

Kek. There were more Germans in Rome in the later Roman empire that there were middle eastern or North African people. On top of that North Africa was way whiter 1500 years ago,than it is right now

>tfw being half half italian and half african

>tfw being the human prototype

>mind of the greatest people in the history of mandkind

>body of our ancienstors that moved outside africa challening nature

>mfw all of this

>African and the Middle East

that was before arabic invasions

ancient lybians and persians were white as fuck

No it wasn't, they never claimed to be the original Romans. The HRE was named as such due to its connection to Rome and the Pope more than any relation to the actual Roman Empire.

Besides, towards the end the Western Roman Empire was becoming increasingly "Germanified" by Germanic tribes that had themselves been "Romanised".

>The romans mass imported slaves from African and the Middle East,
they imported very few slaves in Europe, most of them were moved around in the MENA area. Also do keep in mind that MENA people back then were much whiter than now, since crossing the Sahara desert was very hard to do en masse. There were very few nigs and most of them were in Egypt
Sicilians are another story, since they were raped by arabs much more recently

if italians are white how come argentinians not be white too?

>mind of the greatest people in the history of mandkind
top kek no

there is a reason why it fell and america now rules the world

North Africa was White back then & so was most of the Middle East

Arabs browned it up over time

>Thousand year Reich

anyone can explain this argentina>white meme?

You're one to talk. Even Sweden has conquered Poland along with everybody else lol

Remember your heritage

This

Brazilians are Italians by the way, descendants of greeks and romans. We are masterrace.

No wonder southern brazil and argentina are the only uncucked places for white people in this world now

Dude not even hitler believed that crap.

I'm not a swarthy euro worshipper, but from my experience all the nordic types I've ever met were the weakest, most effeminate people. The longheaded, tall, blonde, blue eyed progressive leftist hipster is a common occurence around here.

No shit, you have to be an idiot to think otherwise. What's the point of posting common knowledge?
You're not suppose to pay attention to retards really.
Greeks & Romans share a common ancestry, they both ripped off and gang banged the Etruscans. To this day over half the population in both countries are typically those people from back then, you can even throw in the dreaded Albanian in the mix somewhat.
And what the fuck were others doing at the time? Drinking from enemies skulls and sacrificing people to trees and wildlife.
That's all great but then a lot of the eastern empire especially well off ran to western europe and set off the Renaissance, so lets just say things kept going in one form or another.

some are, some aren't. Macri looks white for example

fuck

Hitler was a med agent all along

> mfw Merkel is one too

this

>literallu o64i9o639784693865936593695639569 years ago

kek

If falling and becoming communist invalidates China from being considered the best, why is it that Greece falling and becoming Turkish doesn't invalidate them?

nordics are fucking cucked autistic antisocial alcoholics. only people on Sup Forums would prefer being nordic to masterrace southern european. no wonder women in the nordic countries drop their panties the second they see a spanish or italian man.

>Even Sweden has conquered Poland

How did they become Turkish though, they still speak Greek and retained Christianity for the most part. For fucks sake in Greece they're still doing what they did over 2000yrs ago, sailing the high seas, this time using tankers and freighters. Seem like they kept a lot from their ancestors.

snownigger or not, you are currently an actual nigger. but im not deluded: sure we weren't nearly as great as the roman republic or empire, but no one was.

>italian man.

Italian man here

Cant confirm

>southern europeans

How's that working out now, also what are you going to do when we leave the EU and cut the money we hand down?

italian men are two categories: either they are the epitome of alpha male, or they are sad pussy-hungry creepy sleazy fuckers.

>t. My mom's italian and that's what i learned from observing italians in italy

Cuck.

>snownigger or not, you are currently an actual nigger

It's called sun tan

From going outside in southern Europe

it depends on the country. Anglo women love us, germanic ones less though because they think we are womanizers

Hehe, thats not true!!

Can you please explain this traditional ancient greek tradition?

i am lucky enough to speak italian and look italian even though my dad's english and i was brought up in the UK mostly.

english girls are easy mode when you are italian and not autistic. germanic ones less so, i agree, but they still open up pretty easy.

in eastern europe/balkans it's pretty much no effort needed at all mode.

U wut m8?

its called being bend over by north africans. none of the ''pure mediterranean race'' remains. all mixed with the south germanic, north africans, balkans, and spaniards.

all you share with your roman ''ancestors'' is living in the same region.

>implying dancing was non-existent in Ancient Greece
How is dancing a muslim tradition ? What the hell, how can this unironically be your argument ?

italian girls are the hottest though. too bad they are fucking bitches who want power and status and will fuck you over at the first occasion.

>its called being bend over by north africans. none of the ''pure mediterranean race'' remains. all mixed with the south germanic, north africans, balkans, and spaniards.
>all you share with your roman ''ancestors'' is living in the same region.

>the arab invasion meme

Literally little to no genetic footprint

>comes from denmark
>a country famous for nothing except high taxes and suicide rates
>lectures a descendant of the greatest empire in history about how superior he is

kek m9

WE

You can't seriously believe that isn't fabrication considering how much shit has been made up in the after-war period?
Here is Hitler celebrating "2000 years of German culture" with ancient Greek and Roman memorabilia. @ 33m23s youtube.com/watch?v=1QE4Ld1mkoM#t=33m23s
There's a longer video of the event where you can see the conquest of India and much more but I can't find it at the moment

WE WUZ ROMANS AND GREEKS AND SHIT DID YOU SEE THE STATUES THEY WERE ARYANS DAWG FUCKING AUGUSTUS WAS BLONDE AND SHEEEIT BUT THE KIKES ARE TRYING TO HIDE IT.

No shit, Sherlock. Want a fucking medal?

considering how blacks are making up history as we speak, and how their rewriting of history is slowly infiltrating academia, actual descendants of actually revolutionary cultures should indeed remind everyone of how superior they are.

>germanic ones less so, i agree, but they still open up pretty easy
Yeah but it's harder work. I find that preparing them a nice italian dinner works wonders.
>in eastern europe/balkans it's pretty much no effort needed at all mode.
True, the best thing a med virgin can do to improve his situation is learn russian or polish. Part of it I think is because they appreciate romanticism, whereas western women despise it.

>spaniards
>white