Ssshhhh, this panther is having a bad day. Be nice to it

Ssshhhh, this panther is having a bad day. Be nice to it.

Why so sad Leopard ?
Someone called you a panther ?

But leopards are panthers. Like jaguars.

that's a lion

Cheetah***

Shhhhttt ! don't make Jaguar sad too.

No it's true, Panther is a cat(!)egory of felines, where both Leopards and Jaguars fit into. They're more or less the same animal except with different colour fur.

All a buncha cuties but that's still the fact of it.

isn't that a tiger?

Nah I'm pretty sure it's an ocicat

No tigers have dorsal fins

Oh I get it, like with humans that have different color akin are the same species except for blacks

Watch it so you don't cut yourself on that edge, user

Poor ocicat wouldn't be sad if zoo lady would let go of its tail.

(Whispered) I hope you feel better big kitty (pets gently)

Its a rattle snake colored cat

Shutup fag, that shit was funny

Maybe if you hadn't been the millionth person to make that joke, sure, fuccboi.

Gorgeous, when you're that close to a wild animal, even a young one like in pic, it's truly magical, have played with lion cubs up to 18 months old, you're never the same after.

>>"Mom! I defended the honor of niggers everywhere!"

I wasn't dumbass, not samefag, but that shit did make me chuckle. Dont got runnin to your mom, patting yourself on the back so quick.
Kys

I wasn't intending to defend anyone, just pointing out a boring, unoriginal fucking joke.

Well you're a fucking moron and a constant disappointment. Just callin a spade a spade. Plus, being unoriginal, that would mean we don't need you to point it out, dumbass. Do you yell plane everytime you see one too?

I envy you your obvious surfeit of free time.

I think it's about time to calm down, user.

On the shitter, all i have is time son. Now tell your mom hurry up with that coffee

cause he found out his wiafu is shit

Panther is for black jaguars, they're both juagars
Also jaguars usually have wider circle spots unlike leapards who have smaller and blacker spots